It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was I the victim of Psychic Manipulation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
It's a ridiculous deluded post which pushes people already in a bad place further down to the depths. Kudos to that poster.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Reminder....

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large. By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.
Members unable to politely discuss unusual, unproven or unorthodox subjects should avoid this forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Tue Sep 12 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

I'm going to be really honest with you dude..like really honest/That's device was found back in the 60s and to my knowledge was never to be used again from some treaty between Bush sr and some aliens back in the 90s.

.......Prove it.....

When I obtained files along time ago on this situation it had been passed on as old news.There were 3 functions on this device but in 2003 they only knew what 2 of the 3 functions.

??? how did you obtain these? Please provide the information , and link us to where to get a hold of these documents.......

Or is this just another delusion?
Astral traveling

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
since 2012, we all have multiple soul type beings inside us. most are demons some are angels, some are alien. You need to start heavy meditation, and lift your frequency.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join