It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was I the victim of Psychic Manipulation?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Incandescent

How strange, lately, i have been hearing the phone camera sound also...

Well, all things psychotic can be very informative about one and about one`s environment.

Hope you feel better, stay safe.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

What you are describing is an mkultra-type event. The flashing is a trigger to either put you back in a suggeatable state or to carry out what youve been programmed for.

Or you have epilepsy and your coworkers were dicks.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet you might have Temporal Lobe Epilepsy and the which can cause nausea and disorientation as well as other psychological side-effects depending on the rate of the flashing and duration of exposure.

As far as your accompanying and resultant psychosis requiring inpatient treatment, I haven't been able to find anything online through a preliminary search that would explain why you started having the strange sensations and experiences you later mentioned.

It's possible the strobe overloaded your normal synaptic functioning and resulted in a new dynamic of temporary mental associations for a time, and the longer you focus and fixate on the strangeness that you experienced, the more you will feel uncomfortable about those experiences.

The human psyche is a rabbit hole unto itself.
Maybe start a personal journal to self-analyze your experience?

It's natural to want closure, believe me I've been through enough High Strangeness over the years to understand that.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Incandescent
I went through a life changing series of events earlier this year and have been in two minds about whether or not to share my experiences publicly on the internet. I will try be as concise as I can be without being too specific as not to reveal my identity.

Firstly, I have no doubts that I did suffer psychosis to some degree, but I do strongly believe there was a more spiritual angle to this than meets the eye. You read and decide for yourself.

A few months back I was voluntarily hospitalised after showing signs of extreme paranoia and hyper-vigilance. I have dealt with depression and anxiety but nothing like this. I was working at a really unprofessional and badly-run business where I would spend a great chunk of my time discussing politics and world events with my supervisors.

They were hard-line anarchists who seemed to also have an interest in conspiracy topics like me and I got along with them up until my last day there. On my last day there, one of them used some kind of flashing device on me when one of our discussions became heated.

After being exposed to this flashing device, I felt really nauseous. My thought patterns became incoherent and I generally felt awful. It was mentally the worst I had ever felt in my 30+ years alive. I still don’t know what that device was or how it affected me, but it led to my hospitalisation and resulted psychosis.

The day I was admitted to hospital I was very emotional and continually looking around and was quick to respond to sound and visual stimuli. On the first evening is when things got really strange. I would have a thought and my head would begin to throb. Eventually I started to realise that asking questions in my own mind would result in a type of answer from some unknown source.

If I didn’t word a question clearly, my head would throb. I began wording questions about my life and the world around me in clear concise sentences and took up the habit of asking “What do I think is the reason I have been targeted?” instead of “why am I being targeted?” for example. Every time I incorrectly worded a question my head would throb, sometimes very badly if I annoyed whoever I was communicating with.

The next day I would get strange hints/information about other people in the hospital and informed whether their intentions were motivated by a thirst for power or not. I was being conditioned myself to seek power and use it for my own ends as a patient there. It’s really difficult to explain this, but it was like synchronicity and subtle commands combined.

Things got really weird later that first day as a patient. I ended up taking part in a series of instructions given to me by the “contact” in my mind. These weren’t evil things, but more like ways I could gain advantage over other people. On that day, I was also subjected to a body scan which I did not consent to. Nobody gave it, it was like a mystical force in my room that spanned my WHOLE body (genitals included). At one point, the scan stopped on my heart and I was at the mercy of whoever was dong the scan as it began beating really quickly. I remember thinking LOVE and PEACE, LOVE AND PEACE over and over in my head in case I died.

Later that evening I left the hospital and had the weirdest experiences to date (I should not have been allowed to leave, but since I was voluntary I could go, although clearly I was not in a good frame of mind). I was being instructed to do weird/immoral things and my head would move in the direction of special cues of whoever was communicating with me. There would be a clicking sound (like a phone’s camera) at key times that would make note of what I had thought or done.

Luckily I did not do anything bad that I can recall and there was no warrant out for my arrest. Strangely, a voice in my head kept informing me to go to the hospital I had left, to return there. Finally I did and I was hospitalised as an involuntary patient.

My experiences with staff and doctors there were even more fascinating as I was confined to the special care area of the hospital. There is loads more to tell but I don’t want to bore anyone. If you’d like to know more I am happy to answer your questions.

Now better and released from hospital, I am firmly of the opinion that some (most likely nefarious) person/entity was communicating with me psychically and guiding me to do things at one stage. It was like they had cheat mode and could predict and maneuver me to do things or for things to go against my interests without being seen.

Can anyone else relate to this type of experience?

I had written this on a another thread.

TextSomewhere in time while interrogation the aliens over the years, they found out that colors can manipulate the mind.They also found out that during the course of time that these aliens had implanted these things in hundred of thousands of people across the world. They found out that this hand held device has 3 functions and with an implant used with the device it could control a human being. The greater the color the more the story will be believed.By the way that’s why the men in black use black sun glasses and presidents use special contact lenses..but anyway.

I'm going to really be honest with you and give you 3 things that might have happened.

1.You might have been flashed by a certain group of aliens that uses a held object to send its victims in a euphoria sta of mind.

2.Your working in a place that has an underground that has an elite group of scientist and you were flashed because you might have stumbled on something.

3.You have just been turned into a Manchurian candidate and they might have implanted a story line program for you.

I'm going to be really honest with you dude..like really honest/That's device was found back in the 60s and to my knowledge was never to be used again from some treaty between Bush sr and some aliens back in the 90s.

That device is something that is not supposed to be anywhere near the public..if I was you I would ask the mods to take this down and never in your entire life talk about this again.I would also suggest if this story is true, that you go get to a hypnotist and ask them whats going on and see if they can reverse it.

Dude, you're in trouble..like really.

When I obtained files along time ago on this situation it had been passed on as old news.There were 3 functions on this device but in 2003 they only knew what 2 of the 3 functions...I hope what you're going through isn't the third function on that device...or a more sufistacated function that they have enhanced.

Either way dude, that technology was supposed to be banned..big time, why they are still using it is beyond me.

edit on 11-9-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The flash sounds like a MICROWAVE weapon at close range ,I think.
Or a way to induce a grand mal seizure by rapidly flashing LEDs in combination.www.theraspecs.com...
DON'T yet think you've lost it,just not enough data yet.
edit on 11-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

What sort of job were you working on before the incident? What part of the country? Which hospital? I've been interested in similar topics for quite a while and believe strongly in the relevance of certain claims I would have thought impossible 10 years ago. Please share as much as you can and believe me these things happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Your intuition is telling you that its more than the conventionally offered explanations such as psychosis/ get better meds, right? Go with your gut on this one. I think everyone just has to go the way that's right for them as an individual with this problem.

I relate completely to what you are talking about even though I don't know what the solution is, or what the source of the problem really is (AI, cia, aliens, etc.) I just think of it as the spirit of antichrist and take it from there, in a spiritual direction.

Seeing how you seem intelligent, observant and aware of your inner processes you may be in for a wild ride. They don't like the capable ones. You wouldn't be in this position if you couldn't handle it and benefit from it. You might even have the time of your life in way. I mean it sucks drastically but it kind of makes you feel fulfilled, the struggle ennobling you.

(post by DAVID64 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

How is she/he delusional? Because you say so?
Sure you can say whatever you want, but you're trying to shut down this topic and that is not okay.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
To be honest the whole thread is a complete irresponsible affair and shows how immature the membership of ATS is.

Aliens? Underground technologies? FFS... The guy is/was mentally ill and is coming out the back of it - the last thing he needs is people on here telling him he's part of some sort of MK Ultra mind control programme - because he is not. He basically listed every symptom associated with psychotic episode and you people still think it is responsible to pursue a very dangerous rabbit down a very dangerous hole.

It is quite clear who has had experiences with this horrible part of the mind/world and who are the kids playing a paranormal super sleuth game.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Which makes it impossible for everybody who is a real victim to talk about it. "It's on the list of symptoms for this or that mental illness".
Neat.
But as I see it, you can't be sure there wasn't more to it.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Completely agree but common sense and maturity must win out in situations like this. Lose an interesting thread - save an important life. Easy trade off for me.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Or leave someone who was a victim hopeless and stigmatised while the perpetrators run wild.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Like I said, common sense and maturity.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I won't wear your uniform. Keep your maturity and common sense to yourself. Which maybe both need a little update.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Fair enough - your choice, may your reckless behaviour never endanger me or mine.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I could say the same about your ignorance.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I don't think anyone is ignorant here. Just two different opinions. OP needs to find the safe middle way, go get a clean bill of mental health by professionals, then jump into the rabbit hole. Cant have any conspiracy theory get in the way of anyone's well being that is just irresponsible...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

And I think the OP just ask if there are devices capable of frying your brain with a flash of light and the answer is, yes.
Why we're stuck on discussing his/her mental illness..? Tell me.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

I'm going to be really honest with you dude..like really honest/That's device was found back in the 60s and to my knowledge was never to be used again from some treaty between Bush sr and some aliens back in the 90s.

.......Prove it.....

When I obtained files along time ago on this situation it had been passed on as old news.There were 3 functions on this device but in 2003 they only knew what 2 of the 3 functions.

??? how did you obtain these? Please provide the information , and link us to where to get a hold of these documents.......

Or is this just another delusion?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join