It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously Germany? They want Iran talks to be a model for the NK crisis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

She added, "If our participation in talks is wanted, I will say yes immediately."

Why is she waiting to be asked; she is the leader of the leading country in the EU; She doesn't need anyone's permission to follow a diplomatic course of action that will lead to a denuclearization of NK.

If she wants to use her countries money to bribe the NKs she should go a head and volantry to do so.
edit on 10-9-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Bravo.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is going to make Kim think that Germany is afraid we will lose the war with NK, It will drive NK even more into building bigger and better weaponry. Germany needs a new ruler, their present ruler isn't very wise at all.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Wait, this the same Germany that has no-go zones?

Well any country that allows itself to get to this point,should shut the hell up to the rest of the world.

Oh Blackfox, you are so wrong, but your mind is poisoned by idiots to the point that all I could say as a German is lost to you.
I pity you, bc there are no no-go-areas in Germany. And you will believe that bullcrap for the rest of your days.

(post by Aeshma removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Talk is good.

With the UK leaving the EU, Germany is going to have to start leading and developing their "soft power". Besides, Germany is a neutral so could act as an "honest broker".

However, what's their to talk about.? Do you really think that the fat paranoid megalomaniac running North Korea is about to stop and give up his nukes? Millions of North Koreans have died and suffered to fulfil these nuclear ambitions.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Eldest808

They want us to try peace and diplomacy?

Maniacs!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

Well any country that allows itself to get to this point,should shut the hell up to the rest of the world.

only if you believe fake news.

awaits the inbreds here to post fake news, i enjoy a laugh.

Look that's uncalled for, its hardly their fault they are inbred.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Oh Blackfox, you are so wrong, but your mind is poisoned by idiots to the point that all I could say as a German is lost to you.
I pity you, bc there are no no-go-areas in Germany. And you will believe that bullcrap for the rest of your days.

Its not fair to call the media idiots, if anything they are just doing their jobs, the label of idiot falls on those who believe the media, travel is the cure for ignorance, now if only more Americans could afford to travel this would not be such an issue.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Yeah... because appeasement works.

Part of me wonders if Germany isnt just protecting their financial interests in N. Korea.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Yeah... because appeasement works.

Part of me wonders if Germany isnt just protecting their financial interests in N. Korea.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Wouldn't surprise me if Germany and France both have some money on the line.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join