It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously Germany? They want Iran talks to be a model for the NK crisis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Germany: Iran talks model for North Korean crisis

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is pointing to the negotiations that led to Iran curtailing its nuclear program as a possible model for tackling the crisis over North Korea's nuclear and missile tests.

Um Iran Never had the Bomb. NK has the Bomb,ICBMS, Chemical Weapons, and the H Bomb. Not to mention Bill Clinton already made the deal of the century and it FAILED. THAT WAS THE MODEL FOR THE IRAN DEAL.

I was 2 years old when Clinton made this speech. Boy how Gullible were we?

Merkel stressed in an interview with the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung newspaper published Sunday that a diplomatic solution is the only viable way to resolve the crisis. She added, "If our participation in talks is wanted, I will say yes immediately." The five permanent members of the U.N. Security Council and Germany conducted long-running talks with Iran that led to a 2015 deal for international sanctions to be lifted in exchange for Tehran curbing its nuclear activities. Merkel said: "I could also imagine such a format to settle the North Korea conflict."

Well then you're living in Fairytale Land. Iran has already been caught cheating. And been sharing its technology with NK. The only format that will settle the conflict is Nuclear War. I am also not a Warmonger. Anyone with common sense can see that War is the only course of action as the "Strategic Patience" only allowed them to get this powerful. Weve ignored them to long. And there is no way they will become Gaddafi. I say start evacuating Japan and SK now.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Wait, this the same Germany that has no-go zones?

Well any country that allows itself to get to this point,should shut the hell up to the rest of the world.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Eldest808

This Merkel is even worse than Hillary.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Why resort to nuclear war? Do you honestly think NK has a capable bomd that will actually work? In addition it must have a delivery system too and do you honestl think that will one be accurate and two deliver the supposed reliable nuke. I say we have plenty of time to take out NK before they get to the point where their tech will actually work. Best take out Iran at the same time too, make sure things are done properly.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Why resort to nuclear war? Do you honestly think NK has a capable bomd that will actually work? In addition it must have a delivery system too and do you honestl think that will one be accurate and two deliver the supposed reliable nuke. I say we have plenty of time to take out NK before they get to the point where their tech will actually work. Best take out Iran at the same time too, make sure things are done properly.

Yes I do. The same people who said they dont have the A-Bomb are the same people who say they dont have a delivery system.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Merkel is right about something.

Hell froze over.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Best bet let NK have a nuke. They are surrounded by massive military deployments from NATO nations, they really do need one to be honest.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
No wonder countries like Iran and North Korea can't stand some nations of the West, just how patronizing can they get?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

Well any country that allows itself to get to this point,should shut the hell up to the rest of the world.

only if you believe fake news.

awaits the inbreds here to post fake news, i enjoy a laugh.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Best bet let NK have a nuke. They are surrounded by massive military deployments from NATO nations, they really do need one to be honest.

I don't really see or know many people having that same feeling.

The only reason that NK is now in danger, is because of the total disregard for other nations, international laws, and a disregard for it's own national welfare. And the general paranoia of dictators like Kim Un is experiencing by murdering his own brother, shows he SHOULDN'T have a nuclear weapon. He should be rotting away in a dark dungeon somewhere is where he should be. He is the only one creating any danger for the people of North Korea, and him alone.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You do have a point there. Screw it nuke NK

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You do have a point there. Screw it nuke NK

I would much rather see just Kim Un die. Use a stealth bomber and drop a big guided toilet on his head. It would be a fitting end for him.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Sure.

"....peace in our time..."

Same as 1939....except in 2017, Germany is the one pushing that failed BS...

What could possibly go wrong.....oh, wait...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
With the kid out the way it's one step closer to Beijing

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You have to come here, to Germany, and to show me those No Go Zones.
I am born here and since rightwingers started talking about No Go Zones, i am trying hard to find them. First i thought they were talking about the real No Go Zones in Germany, quarters of the rich, with own security services and stuff, where you nicely will be thrown out, if you don´t live there and accidentally enter those quarters. That is what i call a real No Go Zone.

Sure, you can call every spot a No Go Zone, if you are a wimp. And to afraid to leave your echo chamber, to find these obscure No Go Zones, everybody rightwinger outside of Germany(and in parts of the other Germany, in the east, and bavaria...) is talking about. It´s the same with all those Sweden reports. If you believe all these rightwinger reports about Sweden, every blonde swedish woman between 8 and 88 must have been raped several times every day, since 2015, without any exception.

We have no zones here where you have to be afraid to get shot at every second of the day and the night. Either by a gun toting maniac or even by the cops. There are not many parts on the world where it is so peaceful like in middle europe, like in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Switzerland etc.

The former allegedly united States, for example, are a No Go Zone for sane people. Why should i travel to a country where the risk is that high to get shot? Or China and Turkey are some, where you end for nothing in jail, faster than you can realize. It would be less work to count the nations worldwide, where it is as peaceful as here.

But if you are a rightwinger and afraid of everything that is a bit different from that what you know from inside your echo chamber, behind the computer screen, then you can see No Go Zones everywhere...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I say start evacuating Japan and SK now.

Easier said than done, especially if you don't want North Korea to notice.....

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The one where they get plane loads of money and we get threats and illegal seizures of our vessels?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

This Merkel is even worse than Hillary.

You got that right.
She has got to be out of her mind to let her country be overrun by Muslim refugees, but this is too much.
Is she talking abut the Obama disaster deal that gave Iran $1 billion or whatever it was?
If she is talking about just handing that asshole in NK that kind of money, it would be cheaper to just bomb them.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

The former allegedly united States, for example, are a No Go Zone for sane people. Why should i travel to a country where the risk is that high to get shot?

Just as some people have misconceptions about your country, you have misconceptions about ours. If you stay out of gang-ridden areas, which make up a tiny fraction of a percent of our nation, your risk of getting shot is no greater than in any other western country.

Regarding the topic at hand here, yes Merkel is off her rocker. As the OP said, the Iran deal is basically what we tried to do with NK 20 years ago, and look where we are. If she's still alive, I'd love to show her this clip 15 or 20 years from now when Iran has the bomb, and finished ICBM development too since we brilliantly didn't even make limiting their missile program part of the negotiations. Anyone who thinks Iran isn't developing nuclear weapons, I have one thing to tell you: ICBMs are impractical for delivering a conventional warhead. There's only one reason to work towards that goal, to deliver a nuclear weapon.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Trump and Netanyahu hate the Iran deal and trying the best to undermine it. America has not got a good history of sticking to negotiated deals. Saddam, Gaddafi all signed up to deals to end their weapons program and they got crushed. North Korea tried in 1994 to curb it's nuclear program, after signing a agreement, and the United States destroyed this deal after 9/11

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join