It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hat Man

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

we have to tell ourselves something lol

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ChemicalAli

Top hat, long black trench coat, and white. Yeah I encountered him as I woke up. Really flipped me out to see him standing there at the foot of my bed smiling. I really want to know if other races see hat man as Black or Chinese. Never heard of any so far anyhow.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Why not, a hat man entity. Great outfit and style instead of those creepy looks.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The whole "Hat Man" thing isn't anything to worry about. They are no different then the "Hooded Man", the "Laughing Child", or the "Dancing Woman" shadow people events. After more then two decades of research into this "Shadow People" thing I've come to the conclusion that the "Shadow Society" (which is a better description then just saying people) isn't any more evil of beneficial then regular people. They come in different sizes, attires, and have different motives. Some like to observe us, some like to annoy us, and some even like to be playful.

During my research I've collected thousands of first hand accounts, seen and copied hundreds of photos, and had more then a few personal experiences myself (I stated three of them, but it was these three that really got my into researching this phenomenon)

Here's the thread I made during the end of my research on this topic:
Shadow People: What do they do

Try not to look at his "Hat Man" as demonic or extradimensional. If you go at it from a anthropological angle you might find out something really cool about the world around you.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
sounds like the babadook

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I've never heard of this hat man before, and while I do suffer sleep paralysis sometimes I can't explain this Hat man phenomenon, yes there is a logical explanation that is commonly known as Hypnopompic hallucinations but that doesn't explain why some people see the same thing like the Hat man and it doesn't sound right.

During my sleep paralysis I was beaten to death by a gang of thugs, attacked by a demon that I conjured and so forth but not once did I encounter this Hat man you speak of. For those who haven't experienced sleep paralysis or these Hypnopompic hallucinations then watch a scary movie and multiply your fear by a hundred, that's what it feels like.

My aunt the shrink would tell you that it's just your subconscious playing tricks on you due to physical and sexual abuse and that may be true, but so many accounts of the same 'hat man?' that's unnerving.

edit on 10-9-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I've seen shadow people and even a shadow dog and cat.
Never seen the hat man.

I remember being asleep in my apartment one time (it was a front living room/back bedroom layout with a hallway in the middle), and heard what sounded like my door opening and closing and someone in my apartment. Thought I saw a shadow figure in the hallway. But never heard them leave.

When I got up later, and switched my PC on, the hard disk drive circuit board popped. It was only by luck that I managed to find an exact identical circuit board.

I suspect we might perceive some type of electrical/magnetic field as a shadow, or maybe they interact with electromagnetism.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I saw him/it in broad daylight . I felt him well before I saw him. Sure felt like evil to me .

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85
a reply to: growler

I feel your pain. Hairline has been receding for a while but I just point out two important (alternative) facts:

1 - My hairline is only receding to allow more room for my very big and very full brain.
2 - Evolutionary theory states that in the future those with less hair will be the smartest and most evolved.

lol

Shave your heads, gentlemen. It's in fashion, and it's hot.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TREESNAKE1111
I saw him/it in broad daylight . I felt him well before I saw him. Sure felt like evil to me .

Thats the fear field they put off. think of it as a inverse EM field humans put off. They love to screw with humans is all it is. Its how they get their lulz.

edit on 17000000pppm by yuppa because: I swear..stupid image linking

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The Hat man is unique. He is not scared of humans. He will stop and stare you down. He can speak to you if he wants and he can grab you and kill you if he is upset with you, something many people forget, the supernatural side (both sides) has never lost their powers even if fallen, they only lost their heavenly position, BUT still have authority....meaning any angel or fallen one ....be careful when dealing with them.... it is not like in the movies.....being disrespectful will get you killed if you are lucky.....

This is a guy on a mission. He can often be seen around hospitals and morgues. He is not the grim reaper. I do not know what his job is and he appears to be very dedicated.

He walks like a normal man and does not float BUT when upset he can take one step and cover 50 meters in one step with no problem.

I would advise to not scream at him, throw things at him or make any demands unless you want to communicate with him.

He works for both sides and has little paitents with the living.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
That looks like the shadow figure I have seen a few times in different places,never seen one in my dreams

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Good to see others studying the supernatural.

Was wondering ..... you mentioned basically paranormal investigations? Have you done this as well and how often?

I have been doing this for over 20 years (close to 30 years) and have seen my share of those untrained investigators be committed to a mental health institutes, get sick and die all of a sudden and/or commit suicide.

To the untrained and curious.....my advice is ..... do NOT go out and attempt to play with the supernatural without first learning about the dangers and precautions needed which on rare occasions do not work and when caught up in one of these rare occasions people either die or end up in a mental ward.... so until then stay away from well known haunted areas where the presence reveals itself.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Just read your hat man thread. Sending you a pm now

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Interesting as I have seen these figures, but only in 2d silotes and moving, syay close, vanish on a smoke like instance, but slowly.

Its not just one.

Columbia 1986 in a fire fight and when a friend called in trouble..around 2010.

Odd, I thought it was just me

Mg

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: dreamingawake
It's the shadow men but in a different name. These aren't demonic, more often know as interdenominational beings. Have had some experiences that were quite possibly this, including with others seeing the same thing at the same time.

Maybe interdimensional beings are demons?

Can't agree there.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

edit on 17000000pppm by yuppa because: folled with tags

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The Scat-man could actually be the Hat man. He died after all!

In seriousness, I'm intrigued. I have kept my experiences with the "Hat man" to myself.

I've seen him walking through my old flat and out the back door I think it was 2006 or 2007, just the shadow of the fedora type hat and long coat. Then again in 2008 when I moved to the house next door to the flat walking in the hallway. I didn't think too much of it at the time, I figured it was a local entity and my intuition felt it was an ambiguous entity.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

And I replied back. Thanks

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I started out doing ghost hunts if you will, but after having a few Shadow Encounters I really just tried to focus on this only. Like I stated in my thread I have studied the Shadow People since the 1990's. I've never had any issues with mental problems so I'm not sure why others do.

My take on this is to examine the events in as scientifically as possible. I know when you have a suspected encounter it takes some effort getting back on track, but staying focused on figuring out what's going on instead of buying into the hype helps in removing some of the static (if you will)

Using a strategy before heading out to a place for an investigation helps keep people with you focused. So does training them in a safe place (safe as in non-abandoned buildings, and during daylight hours or in a lighted area) so that when a suspected encounter happens they won't panic as easily.

As I stated before Shadow People still abide by the laws of physics, so with that in mind it's easier to remember that you can hurt them if they hurt you. It's a feel safe kind of thing more then anything else.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join