It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyway you need

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I think Love can be felt at anytime or through any direction.

Go above, go below, go within, go to your front, go to your rear, to your left or to your right, any cardinal direction will do but just go Beyond, whatever you do. This is your original self and probably not even that, but at least going the right way.

If you can't remember how to do it just ask Jesus or Buddha or Krishna or the HOLY SPIRIT to hold your hand.

Mean it and it will be done.

I think this sounds crazy too but don't get mad at me as I rely on you to be a stable reference point when I spring back from the void

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: yughii

If you can't remember how to do it just ask Jesus or Buddha or Krishna or the HOLY SPIRIT to hold your hand.

Logical open mindedness

It helps, by attempting to respect and not offend any who are more attached religiously to the many names/labels of THE, by allowing the opportunity for their imaginations to view the CREATOR in their own perceptions.
Allowing many to reach that same acknowledgment that someone(s) or something(s) ARE above us or are related to us in some physical/spiritual way...

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

It helps, by attempting to respect and not offend any who are more attached religiously to the many names/labels of THE, by allowing the opportunity for their imaginations to view the CREATOR in their own perceptions. Allowing many to reach that same acknowledgment that someone(s) or something(s) ARE above us or are related to us in some physical/spiritual way...

Thanks for that input. I agree. It helps me to have just a little personal touch or conceptualization of this higher THE. It gives me a sense of leverage that I need and really believe in, even though i do assume that the highest truth may be just a little beyond me currently.
edit on 9-9-2017 by yughii because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I think this sounds crazy too but don't get mad at me as I rely on you to be a stable reference point when I spring back from the void

Us? Here? On ATS? I'd not rely upon this crowd to be a stable anything mate.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Don't worry, you'll do well enough.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Its interesting that you say this. I had a heart to heart with...well...someone...or something, recently, that I cant fully explain.

The idea that I would never know who, or what it was, was firmly cemented in my mind.

All that I know is that it, possibly my own 'self', expressed an incredibly profound and sincere care for my existence and true happiness.

It gave me and still remembering it, gives me honest hope and a feeling of unbelievable relief.

Whoever, whatever it was/is made sure that I knew that it would always be with me, respects my free will too, even if i make mistakes utilizing it, but that it would always be there to guide me on a good path, one that is right for me.

I just have to relax sometimes, and listen.

I ask myself in retrospect, who or what, despite knowing that the question has no answer.

Was it me? Was it God? Was it my guardian angel? A long lost relative? A friend? C3P0?

Again, I was given the insight that Id never know for sure. Just that whoever or whatever it is, knows and loves.

Call me crazy. Maybe thats accurate, but at least i found meaningful solace.

That's something.

edit on 9-9-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: yughii

OK then. Shall I wait here or will you be off for a longer period of time, time of course that I will be subject to and you, in the void, will not. How about you give us a call when you get back and we can discuss it then.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

It gave me and still remembering it, gives me honest hope and a feeling of unbelievable relief.

Know the tree by its fruit. The rest are just names if I understand ophiuchus 13's point correctly? I also seem to remember that you are one for a stable tree?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Well to be honest i don't get that deep into the void but deep enough to know its there. And well you seem kind of like a salt of the earth type of character. Plus your tagline or whatever is pretty much exactly what I'm saying!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

also I think of deities as real persons in this sense: Think if you had a beloved teacher and guru. That guru is not the ultimate THE, but yet your salvation would be indispensable without him or her. They literally hold the keys to your advancement. though i hold that eventually you could make progress without them...

So I think of a deity as a guru x 1000 or more

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

I ask myself in retrospect, who or what, despite knowing that the question has no answer.

Was it me? Was it God? Was it my guardian angel? A long lost relative? A friend? C3P0?

Again, I was given the insight that Id never know for sure. Just that whoever or whatever it is, knows and loves.

Call me crazy. Maybe thats accurate, but at least i found meaningful solace.

That's something.

It appears that the energy you connected with was projecting benevolence in your presence.
Maybe trying to reassure or remind you of some things further beyond. That benevolent energy that made you consider if it was a friend-family member-The CREATOR/GOD a advanced assistant/tool of THE or even yourself entangled in other dimensions to me is part of the signature spiritual essence of whatever it is / was that gave you that feeling of solace and possibly peace.

Being able to feel-sense that energy from them within your third eye vision is sort of how I would recognize the true GOD/CREATOR of benevolence or even Spiritual GUIDE by the actions read of and data related to over various periods of time space.

Acknowledging the activities displayed first before the many names given...

Example LORD ENKI and Unapishtim and the preserver of life and Noah the Ark and GOD? Some consider LIRD ENKI by name the serpent w/o research as to who called he that and so associate he with natas. Yet he helped Unapishtim and is said to of assisted in the Creation of mankind.
In those examples the name immediately destroys the perception but the actions redeem...

It is nice to hear that your encounter from beyond was of the peaceful experience. It helps those of us who are metaphysical believers in the higher dimensions of peace or Heavens to be reminded that it is not all bad, beyond.

Be well CreationBro

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

So I think of a deity as a guru x 1000 or more

Logical perception

Know the tree by its fruit.

Yes you understood well

Third eye perception.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I appreciate that very much.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Will you do something with this solace? Any ideas on how your life might different because of it?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Is there a reason why there is such a thin line between love an hate? If they were so different then that line would be solid wouldn't it?

Love a drug that the high, not the pill. Seal said it.
edit on 10-9-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Well to be honest i don't get that deep into the void but deep enough to know its there. And well you seem kind of like a salt of the earth type of character. Plus your tagline or whatever is pretty much exactly what I'm saying!

You say you have entered the void. Yet, if you have, entered the void, it would no longer be void as your presence would negate its voidness, that is unless you were voided yourself in which case you could never come back.
At least it seems to me.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Thank You for sharing your experience, it is EXACTLY what I Needed to see right now.
edit on 10-9-2017 by MidNight sun because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: yughii

That was your inner knowing. You're not crazy, and your'e not mad. You're just very observant.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

You say you have entered the void. Yet, if you have, entered the void, it would no longer be void as your presence would negate its voidness, that is unless you were voided yourself in which case you could never come back. At least it seems to me.

You won't know the void unless you are void yourself. That's why it is love because it is completely and endlessly inclusive. There is no difference between you and it (when you are experiencing it). That's why it doesn't matter whether you see it without or within. The sky is the same as your heart.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Thank you, Ophiuchus.

Your insight is well noted and deeply appreciated.

To you my kindest regards and respects. Be well.

edit on 13-9-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join