It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one Join The "MIB" or Mj-12?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gl2

So my advice to any illuminati, NWO, shadow government official watching this board is....

Your brain's capability to integrate new knowledge is limited to the laws of association. You have to be able to associate a new truth to an existing truth. What truths did you have at birth which all other truths have been linked to the source programming in you. Instincts. Instincts are the truths you have to begin with. And Instincts are the truths you take for granted are truth, those encoded strands of information are the basis of your personality and identity. But what if those instincts were not correct information.
I could continue to spell it out for you. But you would not believe me.

So I offer you this advice:
Ask the logical question.
Find the answer.
Ask the next logical question.
Find the answer.
Ask the next logical question.
Find the answer.
Continue this process until you are faced with the last logical question.
Every essence of your personality and identity stem from?
Your last opinion will precede the truth.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
Obviously the MJ-12 is now known as the Special Studies Group, which is part of the NSC, possibly if one joined the NSA, and climbed up the ranks one could up hold the title of MIB. I would be very interested in doing this.

If there is an agency that is involved with UFO's and aliens, its definately not NRO and NSA. I worked for NSA for a couple of years and knew people all over the complex. After playing a role in one of the major missions there, I'm 90% sure NSA has no involvement with it. The primiary mission there is eavesdropping in foriegn lands. Thats pretty much it.

NRO does essentially the same # but with focus on imagery and satellites. Once again, foreign lands...

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Will Smith can hook you up!

But seriously, I look at it like MIB would be the foreign diplomats to ET's.

Just they don't report what they talk about to the public, and now that I think about it, what all do we hear from Condoleeza Rice and what she talks to world leaders about?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I am a Men In Black recruiter. I heard you're interested in joining our team.

Please mail a stool sample, urine sample, your first born child, a copy of your Interstellar Drivers License, & a check or money order in the amount of $63 Trillion & 39 cents (Shipping Handling, for your starter kit) Enclosed will be a cheap black suit, black rayban sunglasses, & a brand new shiny MIB Identification Card.

100000 Lightyears Way
P.O. Box @$&%
Centauri, Star Number 9 123456789987654321

Don't forget to tell your friends about us & get a reduced membership rate for next year. )>=0)

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanLeonidas
I am a Men In Black recruiter. I heard you're interested in joining our team.

Please mail a stool sample, urine sample, your first born child, a copy of your Interstellar Drivers License, & a check or money order in the amount of $63 Trillion & 39 cents (Shipping Handling, for your starter kit) Enclosed will be a cheap black suit, black rayban sunglasses, & a brand new shiny MIB Identification Card.

100000 Lightyears Way
P.O. Box @$&%
Centauri, Star Number 9 123456789987654321

Don't forget to tell your friends about us & get a reduced membership rate for next year. )>=0)

Man, $63 trillion short! Can I borrow some money maybe? And is there any possibility that the ID card can turn into a cell phone? Or a Snickers bar at least . . .

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
How does one Join The "MIB" or Mj-12?

Know more than you possibly could .... ...
Know more than anyone should . . .. . . .
and they will find you.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by obsidian468
Become an L.A. cop, chase down a class 12 dangerous alien on foot, force him to commit suicide, get confronted by Tommy Lee Jones, and cease communication with all other humans, take on a single letter code name, dress in black suit with cool sunglasses.

Oh, and don't post to ATS..... people on here are likely to be the last ones chosen. Not a one of us could be trusted to not go public.
In other words, if they want you, they'll come to you. You're not going to force your way in.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by obsidian468]

I believe it's NY cop.
(Remember: "NYPD.. I will knock your punk ass down!")

I was going to say that by posting here you might have already sent them a message, "Hire me!" but the thing about posting on ATS also matters. Although, I think it matters what you post.. if you post every paranormal/UFO/government experience.. then yeah what you're saying is true but if you don't post anything like that.. perhaps participate in a lot of research projects.. basically make it look like you're here to learn about stuff, then They might look at you with.. interest?

I loved the movie "The Shadow Men".. infact I was thinking about it a lot lately.. but couldn't remember the title. So that made me happy.

I know the US gov't started this thing where they profile high school kids and then recruit them for the military... I'm sure the MIB does pretty much the same and doesn't limit it to high school kids. Just be in the right places at the right time and do certain things on purpose.

I know there are career websites that give you info on what you should do to become a federal agent (mostly helps you if you're in high school or something.
), and on www.soyouwanna.com they have a thing on joining the CIA which might also help. I mean secret orgs are secret orgs. By learning about them you can probably guess what they are looking for whether they are ET or next-terrorist-set-out-to-destroy-the-world oriented.

The Handbook of Practical Spying which you can get from the Spy Museum website of Washington DC has a whole chapter on recruitment and stuff so.. you might want to take a look at that. It's 10 bucks but is so worth it!

Actually I should say that if you follow a specific pattern with a lot of intelligence crap you might also get filed on 'the other list' so be careful.

I'm not making fun of you. I think it's a really interesting question. And I do wish you good luck.

And remember that you should be the best of the best of the best.

Yuriko

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
There are military and spec-op police forces that investigate UFO cases.
If you are an 'alien hunter' wannabe, you have to at least join the force (become a policeman).

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
So...you want to join the MIB, do ya? Well you're in luck 'cause we're hiring!

Take a look at my thread "The REAL Men in Black explained" and see if it's right for you!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy

id say u would need a very good military back ground be a super genius and attract there attention some how so they would recruit you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join