It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Rodman says Trump’s “crazy,” offers advice on North Korea

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

I have been accused of using my brain a lot...but then again?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Good day, Sapphire!. Sometimes terminology for me (and others not English speaking)..begs for clarification....but thats just me. As such...there are more countries on and up and down our continents South, Central and North that have Presidents themselves.

We have no one "President of America"...as in..WHICH? Stupid point...but accurate. Just me...apologies...nice thread.*

*Dennis(Denise?) Rodman was a Detroit Piston here for years as well...and just as nutty then...There was the time he announced he was getting married. The crowd waited as the limousine pulled up...and he stepped out in a bridal gown and full makeup!

Have a good day Sapp...and keep the good work flowing!

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The whole world uses professional sports as a form of peaceful war. If Dennis could provide NK with a basketball team that could compete in international sports, it could go a long way in breaking the headstrong deadlock between Kim and the rest of the world. It is certainly not an olive branch, but even if it reduced the tensions by a few percentage points, I think it would be well worth his effort.

Presently, the situation is so bleak that we are right on the very edge of a war, one we will "win", but with terrible consequence to innocent people. Why not try something that has nothing to do with killing people?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No apologies required. : )

Yes, Rodman is a bit of a nutcase isn't he. lol

Have a great day too mysterioustranger!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Thanks.. you as well! Rodman was off the wall as a Detroit Piston as well... Crazy is as crazy does I guess!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join