It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pathetic little wimps...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
All you can do is slag each side off and belittle each person that disagrees with your biased opinion : that is my point of view as a Brit in France but open minded to international ongoings.

Instead of slagging each other off do you have any positive suggestions apart from chugging a couple of shotgun pellets into your current presidents head?

Come on our divided USA members I am sure you can come up with some positive stuff to halt the divide!?

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Views are so polarised it ain't gonna happen any time soon.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Clamps to the nipples and a car battery?

People have lost the ability to laugh at themselves. They take themselves too seriously. We are, in reality, just small people with small opinions in a very big world.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The last time the US got anywhere close to being undivided was in the face of a global conflict. If that is what it is going to take then maybe it would be better if the US stayed divided.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

PC/Globalism has taken over the EVERY Western Society. It isn't just the US. So what are you wimps doing about the divide in your EU countries to heal the divide?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

If we only HAD anything positive going on... We're a mess right now....

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Clamps to the nipples and a car battery?

People have lost the ability to laugh at themselves. They take themselves too seriously. We are, in reality, just small people with small opinions in a very big world.

Don't forget the lemon juice!?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

PC/Globalism has taken over the EVERY Western Society. It isn't just the US. So what are you wimps doing about the divide in your EU countries to heal the divide?

We as citizens are doing our best bud but those higher up have more money unfortunately!

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

We are, in reality, just small people with small opinions in a very

small world of our own?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

We as citizens are doing our best bud but those higher up have more money unfortunately!

So, you're a pathetic little wimp too? Well thought out thread, Lags...welcome to the club and cheers.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

So, you're a pathetic little wimp too? Well thought out thread, Lags...welcome to the club and cheers.

Yep

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

So what are you wimps doing about the divide in your EU countries to heal the divide?

We voted to leave the EU, only 52%/48% though so we are pretty divided here as well. Thankfully the 52% won out so it's just a chuckle listening to the remainers whining now.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

So what are you wimps doing about the divide in your EU countries to heal the divide?

We voted to leave the EU, only 52%/48% though so we are pretty divided here as well. Thankfully the 52% won out so it's just a chuckle listening to the remainers whining now.

At least you folks in the UK don't whinge and whine compared to the majority of people here mate!

Warmest

Lags

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I would like to see what the real divide is, take a true poll, I don't believe any polls or news when it comes to this topic, get out of the cities that have a tendency to demonstrate anything, they would demonstrate the Pope Showing up if it fit there agenda. Its hard to see or understand sometimes why they are demonstrating to make this divide among us.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Lol we do whine mate, just it's only whoever loses the popular vote, right now that would be EU remainers and Corbyn supporters. Give it a few years and it will be Tory supporters whining...not sure about the EU divide though, I guess whatever deal we strike as an independent nation will decide that. Some people will always whine in the UK though, just listen to the SNP

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19KTankCommander

I would like to see what the real divide is, take a true poll, I don't believe any polls or news when it comes to this topic, get out of the cities that have a tendency to demonstrate anything, they would demonstrate the Pope Showing up if it fit there agenda. Its hard to see or understand sometimes why they are demonstrating to make this divide among us.

There is no poll that will convince mate... it is all down to what each and everyone has in our heads! Methinks?

Warmest

Lags

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I would recommend that America adopt more humility, but knowing Americans, soon people would be bragging about being the most humble.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
IM EATING HOT MUSTARD ON A BLAND SAUSAGE.

I aint no wimp.

Nukes outta my nose, see if I dont.

edit on 4/9/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

-Chris
edit on 4-9-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I would recommend that America adopt more humility, but knowing Americans, soon people would be bragging about being the most humble.

See the post from Badwolf below.

I bet he/she can snort pure mustard from a sphincter located in the nether regions of hi/her body!?

Lucky him/her...

Right... back on topic!?

Warmest

Lags

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join