It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens at 1656hrs?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 1656hrs

Here's the actual mark (photo taken 6th November 2016). It's still there now just as it was then.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

It's not easy to see but in the sunburned area to the side of the symbol there seems to be another figure, '343' (7 cubed), or 'zaz' depending if you see letters or numbers. The odd thing is that it's a deeper red than the surrounding area, rather than lighter, meaning the Sun burned a little harder there as opposed to being blocked out like it would be with a bikini line.

The mark itself is aligned with my birthmark and three small lumps on my scalp, making a 7 or an L. Again connecting to the central column of my symmetrical alphabet layout.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

For anyone interested here's the alphabet when divided.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Thank you for reading. I promise I'm probably not the Antichrist

Ffffffwewwww

I almost through out my ticket.

I had 3 million down that you were the anti Christ.

'Probably not' can change like the wind changes, I still have chance at the jackpot.

edit on 3-9-2017 by InhaleExhale because: spelling

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I hear 23 is an interesting number....

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

What odds did you get?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DrChandra

I prefer the Truman Show.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Someone I know is haunted by 666. Sees it everywhere. A new bank card even had it as a security code. His medical number contains 666 and the number almost follows him around. He's one of the unluckiest people anyone could meet and a decent, kind man in spite of everything turning to # in his life.

I'm not superstitious, not much. His situation makes me wonder about unknown forces and gives me the jitters. It's psychological for sure and the sixes still follow him so I don't know what to think.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

A few years back I gave up a 40k a year job to look after Dad for 11 and a bit weeks while he was dying from cancer. I even administered the last rites at the very end. My brothers couldn't understand why I helped as he was never present in my life. They didn't see that as he helped me to come Here, I in turn owed it to him to help him to get back There. I'd do it all again in a heartbeat.
Now I'm a full-time carer for Mum, who is suffering with late-stage mixed vascular dementia with Alzheimer's.
Things like that test ones mettle.
What I've found is the harder you're hit and the hotter you're burned, the stronger ones 'metal' becomes.
Also, I don't know if this holds true for your friend or not (though I suspect it does) but I tend to learn by bad example (avoiding what I don't like) rather than by good example (emulating what I do like).
When a person starts to follow intuition, I think the tutor they give themselves is the one they're going to learn the most from.
edit on 3917 by 1656hrs because: added detail

edit on 3917 by 1656hrs because: Further detail

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I thought God rested on the 7th day (G)
which is why it should walk back down
(H) should be 6 and then (I) 5 (J) 4
etc..

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Coincidentally he says iron sharpens iron which means the same thing. He's in a dark place and looking for an out. I'll think about sending a link to your post. Anything to help him out the hole. Thanks for the thoughts and good luck to you and your mom.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

I tried that. It just didn't feel right to me. Whatever 'IS' is triune in nature. So if 7 signifies something completed, it still needs a medium in which to be observed '8', and something to do the observing '9'.

'9', of course, looking very much like an embryo.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

Thank you! She's having a good day today so far

I hope things improve for your friend.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1656hrs

What odds did you get?

4:14 Odds

which are the same odds as

16:56

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

So if you get your original stake back were talking 13.5 million! If you're right then surely I'm due a tithe...

I do like the number 135. Fits in well with the number on my birth certificate, 225.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1656hrs

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Am I the only one confused as #?

Nope, but I'm going to try like hell to follow along.

If you think of any questions I'll be happy to answer them.

That is very kind of you, but I'm afraid this is all way over my head.

I think it is wonderful that you cared for your Dad and are now looking after your Mom.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
have really (actually, really) looked into numerology I came to the conclusion you can use it to support literally anything you want it to with whatever arbitrary rules you wish to implement

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

As with most things it requires belief to work.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you - it's where I feel I belong anyway so it's really nothing special. But still, thank you.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

If something requires belief to work, then it doesn't and you are just fooling yourself

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join