It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacramento To Pay Gang Bangers If They Stop Killing People

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
They should be paying law abiding citizens for not becoming gang members or engaging in murder or other illegal activities. Maybe give everyone with a clean record a tax break across the board.

Perhaps they should deregulate legit start-up businesses and allow them to develop and earn a good profit before regulating them. I like True Brit's idea on legalizing the illicit drug trade. Anything but paying gang members for behaving legally.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

i can hear it now,

payroll master at local dkgbopc ( don't kill gang bangers or people center) : how many gang bangers or non gang members lives did you spare this week.

homeboy gang banger: lets see on monday i didn't bust a cap in that fat borris ( russian mob member) that we get our tar( heroin) from, for trying to sh@@ me out of a gouple of g's. that was in the mornin then later on, i almost poped one in this little BG's ( baby gangsta)a@@, that was slinging that sh@@ for me. he came up short, first i thought the little bastard was rippin me off, turns out the dumb a@@ can't count. after that this skank a@@ hoodrat i been shackin up wit, done gave me the craps she caught form big tiny she got lucky. he didn't turn out to be so lcuky, niggas can't be bangin some bros bitch no matter how big a ho she is. then in the afternoon these two crackers came riding through the hood in this fine ass hooptie (car), mofos don't know how close they came to be jacked and getting their white asses capped.

payroll master: how about the rest of the week?

homeboy gang banger: nah, a brother got to has to be puttin in the work if he don't want to catch a bullet himself.😈😈😈

edit on 2-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
no they should pay EVERY race money for not having kids until 25 years old. no kids you get an extra 5k per year. hell, that is how it should be for everyone.

that would solve a lot of lower class problems, middle class problems, even upper middle class problems.

i see parents, regardless of race, having to work hard to save cash. if they were paid to not have kids, they would put it off until they were financially independent.

<< 1  2   >>

join