It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whas Hurricane Harvey Man Made

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Everything seems to be a paranoid delusion lately.

Sometimes, things just happen. No nefarious motives needed.

Would be happy to accept that if I was sure you read the aricle but somehow I seem to doubt that.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms
for everyone that think natural disasters are man made, ask yourself this

How big, complex and obvious would a facility have to be to impart enough energy into the atmosphere to make something like a cyclone, tornado, hurricane, tropical storm or monsoon.

These natural events are driven by so much energy I expect the world simply isn't capable of generating that much power, let alone focusing it into a small area

The answer is that we do not know because we know little about the technology and how it works etc

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Dane Wiginton. Not credible, to say the least!

Would have more cred if you said this was you opinion.

thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thanks for that, thats informative and well done.

thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

With respect, there is still a lot we dont know about the technology and how it works so many things are still on the table

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

First, you have to prove the technology to weaponize weather to the extent claimed is possible. Cloud seeding is a far cry from a hurricane

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery

CHEMTRAILS DISCUSSED AT UNITED NATIONS HEARING ON GLOBAL WARMING

NO THEY WERE NOT.

those easily led do believe such a thing, but as it turns out, the UN has conference rooms for rent. So I could rent a room and have a discussion on how chemtrail believers are actually mentally ill and should be institutionalized. Having done that, even if the idea is sound, wouldn't make it a UN event. It would make it an event at a UN facility. But with the caps, it does add a tiny bit of dramatic effect.

Chemtrails are a physical impossibility for those who aren't bad at math and understand basic physics. But they do offer hours of fun and excitement for those who enjoy being afraid of clouds.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: MasterAtArms

To even effect a storm of that magnitude would require an ENORMOUS amount of energy.

I don't think you are up on the science and what is now available as far as energy.

I don't think you are either.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

How would they know what exact events to start and where in a widely chaotic system to generate the effects you claim. Let alone controlling the thing once it gets going. Chaotic systems as you describe are inherently unpredictable.

Same way they can predict which direction the weather pattern is going to move, how strong it's likely to grow, what kind of strength it will have when it hits landfall, etc...

all done by computer modeling.

Exactly the same way they were able to give "warnings" about the storm "before" it actually hit.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

How would they know what exact events to start and where in a widely chaotic system to generate the effects you claim. Let alone controlling the thing once it gets going. Chaotic systems as you describe are inherently unpredictable.

Same way they can predict which direction the weather pattern is going to move, how strong it's likely to grow, what kind of strength it will have when it hits landfall, etc...

all done by computer modeling.

Exactly the same way they were able to give "warnings" about the storm "before" it actually hit.

no, sorry. Weather prediction is based on already existing weather conditions, and watching them to produce semi-predictable patterns. You were talking about butterfly effect (chaotic systems) to generate and/or effect new weather by making small changes. Totally different ball game as far as modelling is concerned.

If what you say was true, weather predictions would be 100% correct all the time

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thank you for mentioning that fact, "studied the upper atmosphere nothing at all to do with weather." Meaning HAARP.

edit on 9/6/2017 by Mahree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I thought they should have handled the Dame in Texas a little better in the case of Hurricane Harvey and should have done the evacuation earlier.

edit on 9-9-2017 by iamcalled because: missed the letter e

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton
Well that is the way you tend to perceive things when you absolutely refuse to believe that human beings are capable of lying to you on a massive scale. If you have learned anything of value from the government since WWII the reality most hard to avoid is that they lie, all the time. You know, if you were not so stubborn to be gullible enough to believe anything that comes from the deep dark entity called government, you might not be trapped in a perception of delusion and confused to events that happen in the world. If you just took one small step to be open to the fact that human beings can lie to you you would be so amazed immediately to see many of the clouds causing your delusion to start breaking away to clear skies. In fact it is this stubbornness to believe awful liars of human beings that causes denial. If you were to stop being stubborn, and stop being gullible and admit that many of the human beings in high places in the world are liars who care little about the people they stepped over to get in those high places, disregarding the in our face evidence that they intrude into our lives flaunting their partnership in a luciferean order that has been around for centuries, you would quickly be surprised at the enormous amount of evidence proving that these deep dark black projects people are hideous liars, because it is not easy to get away with such atrocities on earth, but what makes it easy is gullible people who for some unknown reason refuse to believe that powerful people hate them and want to kill them. Even when they come out and tell us, these gullible ignorant people refuse to believe them because it doesn't seem realistic to them that there is an organized luciferean order persisting throughout the world in places of power. All they need to do is or aside their stubborn prideful act of denial, and the evidence is so strikingly enormous, it is absolutely concluded by proof that these horrible conspiracies exist, but again even when people come out 50 years later to admit ownership over a covert act, the gullible couch potatoes oblivious to everything but their day job still do not know how to put the two and two together, all because of human stubbornness and denial, the worst of a man, pride, these men and women let human beings suffer, just because they are too arrogant to review the evidence. You know that is almost as guilty as the ones acting out the conspiracy!

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienVessel

so your argument is "governments lie therefore its true" ......

must be scary living in such a paranoid world eh

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

so your argument is "governments lie therefore its true" ......

must be scary living in such a paranoid world eh

No my argument is that there is enormous evidence to support my theories and even more to support that the government is dishonest, so why would I believe them? Especially when their own people have come out from the inside to inform me of the truth, why would I not believe them when the government has already been proven to be dishonest? I do not agree with your rational and I will explain here:

It can be, though I live in a world of heart break. I understand the reason people turn from their spirit and go towards pride and arrogance. This world is a delusion when we speak of its spiritual nature. What the ego might conceive, is usually opposite of the spirit's truth. But let's take for example the existence of ghosts, I believe in ghosts because I have witnessed overwhelming physical evidence to provide for me that it is factual, and the real pictures of ghosts I have seen, are some of the most scary things I have witnessed ever. And demon possession, again I have been shown the truth, and it is very scary.
It is a truth that the leasders of the Nazis were scientists who created bizarre experiments on humans, well it is a myth that the Dulce base in New Mexico is an underground alien base, however if you follow the truth from your spirit, there is significant evidence that one would not know unless investigated in great detail, that the Dulce base was an extended place that the evil Nazi scientists did experiments in after operation paper clip and the leading Nazi scientists went to New Mexico. Well you have to remember that the holocaust was a creation of the Rothschilds. So again the Jews killed their own people in order to create the UN and modern state of Israel, signifies by the hexagram, personally by the Rothschilds because they are satanists. Now if you cannot conclude that based on the available evidence, that means I would much rather live a human being in paranoia then an ignorant hamster in denial because of a stubborn rational that human beings in power are not prone to create conspiracies, even when the evidence is there, even with whistle blowers from the inside, even with victims crying to you to believe them, victims who have suffered, you turn your ear from them and show that you do not care about your own species. So I live a life of sadness also. Utter depression based on the apathy ever persisting in the world, the fact that you do not care enough to work hard in order to find the truth, possibly because you think it is improbable for humans to lie? Well the evidence gets far too deep for me to ever sleep on it anymore. I have been following a path of research that is years ahead of you. An ignorant person has no justification to try and sway my knowledge, and I know they try often, but again I reject ego, pride, arrogance, stubbornness, everything you have. So yes, I would much rather be paranoid and scared than an arrogant stubborn man full of pride.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The Truth is Out There for All to See if they make an Effort to Find it ....

weatherwar101.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: WeRpeons

It could be worth experimenting with detonating a MOAB in the middle of the thing as it forms out at sea, but probably not, because of the power it would be working against.

Would that work? I mean, we all know energy isn't destroyed, so if we have massive amounts of energy powering the tornado and then we have the energy given off by the blast on top of that. Where does all that energy go?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
For anyone who's getting hit by Irma, please stay safe...
edit on 10/9/17 by djz3ro because: Double post recycled...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

The energy is not wasted or destroyed, but the system is disrupted.

These systems weaken when they are disrupted by a reduction in any one of the factors which drive them, and by anything which deforms the pattern they have established for themselves. Interrupting the cyclonic mechanism by displacing its elements rapidly, could cause the system to break up, without violating any principles of thermodynamism.

The trick would be not to try and destroy energy, which is a ridiculous idea, but instead redirect enough of it away from the centre of the system, that an eyewall cannot reform after the blast, because there is too little concentrated energy left in one place, to form one!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: Azureblue

No.

From your link;

My background in weather warfare is pretty thin, and my knowledge of meteorological technology is nil.

Nuff said.

I couldn't get past spelling was 'WHAS'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join