It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whas Hurricane Harvey Man Made

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

The people making the weapons are NOT pro-life. "An unused weapon is a useless weapon."

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Interesting but have they taken in consideration currently the state of HAARP facilities? Alaska HAARP is gone, sold and dismantled. The one is Puerto Rico one located at the SETI telescope is on standstill. The sea-based apparatus(doubting it can do anything near what claimed HAARP could do) is near Korea monitoring the threat. That would leave the one in Norway and in Russia.

And the satellite driven microwave transmitters. I had a Los Alamos cone head tell me that we are 50 years ahead of what the plebes know....

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
no

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms
for everyone that think natural disasters are man made, ask yourself this

How big, complex and obvious would a facility have to be to impart enough energy into the atmosphere to make something like a cyclone, tornado, hurricane, tropical storm or monsoon.

These natural events are driven by so much energy I expect the world simply isn't capable of generating that much power, let alone focusing it into a small area

They don't make them they direct them.

It has been openly used before there is supposed to be a treaty against it but maybe not

climateviewer.com...
Personally, I would be very surprised if the study and use of weather in warfare were not continuing aggressively. The best way to really hurt us is economical if I were a terrorist I would be setting fires in Ca the food producer of the country and weather would be the perfect way to destroy without nuking anyone and not even getting blamed. A secret war and people who think things like that don't go on are wanting to wear blinders.

Let's take a look at the last documented manipulation of weather for military purposes, Operation Popeye. Operation Popeye (Project Popeye), was a US military cloud seeding operation (running from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972) during the Vietnam war intended to extend the monsoon season over Laos, specifically in areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. The operation seeded clouds with silver iodide, resulting in the targeted areas seeing an extension of the monsoon period an average of 30 to 45 days. en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1-9-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

yep.. cloud seeding.

www.weathermodification.com...

It's been going on for quite a while now, and you can even order up some rain if you have a few bucks. But it isn't secret, and it only (possibly if it even really works) deals with the local rain fall in a very localized area.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: SeaWorthy

yep.. cloud seeding.

www.weathermodification.com...

It's been going on for quite a while now, and you can even order up some rain if you have a few bucks. But it isn't secret, and it only (possibly if it even really works) deals with the local rain fall in a very localized area.

You're living in the past Man, but safer there and happier for sure.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You may be closer to the truth than you think. Weather modification has been in use since the Vietnam War. There is plenty of proof out there if you take the time to remove the disinformation.
CHEMTRAILS DISCUSSED AT UNITED NATIONS HEARING ON GLOBAL WARMING

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

How big, complex and obvious would a facility have to be to impart enough energy into the atmosphere to make something like a cyclone, tornado, hurricane, tropical storm or monsoon.

These natural events are driven by so much energy I expect the world simply isn't capable of generating that much power, let alone focusing it into a small area

They don't make them they direct them.

It has been openly used before there is supposed to be a treaty against it but maybe not

climateviewer.com...
Personally, I would be very surprised if the study and use of weather in warfare were not continuing aggressively. The best way to really hurt us is economical if I were a terrorist I would be setting fires in Ca the food producer of the country and weather would be the perfect way to destroy without nuking anyone and not even getting blamed. A secret war and people who think things like that don't go on are wanting to wear blinders.

Let's take a look at the last documented manipulation of weather for military purposes, Operation Popeye. Operation Popeye (Project Popeye), was a US military cloud seeding operation (running from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972) during the Vietnam war intended to extend the monsoon season over Laos, specifically in areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. The operation seeded clouds with silver iodide, resulting in the targeted areas seeing an extension of the monsoon period an average of 30 to 45 days. en.wikipedia.org...

Stop kidding yourself.

To even effect a storm of that magnitude would require an ENORMOUS amount of energy.

Do you understand just how much energy is involved in these things?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

To even effect a storm of that magnitude would require an ENORMOUS amount of energy.

I don't think you are up on the science and what is now available as far as energy.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: TrueBrit

It's too bad we don't have whether technology to break up these hurricanes before they can reach land. It would be worth spending millions to research the possibility, considering it causes billions worth of damage and leaves many people homeless. If these devastating hurricanes continue to wreck havoc on coastal areas, government will have to declare these areas uninhabitable.

We do in hollywoodland... (0:22)

But look at the consequences!!

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Oh, I donno.

How about, fly a couple airplanes through the sky leaving some weather modifying chemtrails,

and wait on the "Butterfly Effect" to amplify the results into a major weather pattern?

You know the Bible claims that an intelligent being calling himself God caused a major flood wiping out mankind?

The idea of intelligent manipulation of the weather has been around for thousands of years.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You could detonate a Nuk in it and it would just become a radioactive hurricane .
The MOB mite as well be a flea on a dog when compared .
If you could harness all the energy as electric from even a cat 1 you would have more power then the entire planet uses in a decade .

A nuk is small potatoes .

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: MasterAtArms

I don't think you are up on the science and what is now available as far as energy.

would you care to cite your facts?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Oh, I donno.

How about, fly a couple airplanes through the sky leaving some weather modifying chemtrails,

and wait on the "Butterfly Effect" to amplify the results into a major weather pattern?

You know the Bible claims that an intelligent being calling himself God caused a major flood wiping out mankind?

The idea of intelligent manipulation of the weather has been around for thousands of years.

weather modifying chemtrails? really?

Sorry, I cannot take anyone's seriously whos entire argument is based on misunderstanding and outright bunk. Is that all you have to offer as evidence of extreme weather modification?

Tell me, how do a few planes, assuming every single cubic centimetre of internal volume is filled with weather modifying chemicals impart enough turbulence, energy and temperature differentials into a pretty tall volume of atmosphere of around 15 thousand square miles to produce a storm with more total energy than the entire planet is capable of generating?

And if you want to think about technological means, again you have a problem with sufficient energy to make any real difference.

Cloud seeding is a real thing, but cloud seeding is absolutely dependant on existing atmospheric effects to even produce a cloud, let alone many thousand cubic square miles of turbulence, high winds, thermal and pressure differentials, lightning and rain in a big storm.

Get a grip folks, you are making huge leaps here. Storms have existed since this planet was still forming, and will continue to exist long after our civilisation is gone. No one single entity, group, "illuminati", elites, government or country can appreciably effect weather on any sort of significant scale because we simply don't have the necessary energy resources, let alone effect one currently in action
edit on 1-9-2017 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Tell me, how do a few planes, assuming every single cubic centimetre of internal volume is filled with weather modifying chemicals impart enough turbulence, energy and temperature differentials

I think you miss the point about the "Butterfly Effect".

You're looking for a way to create the "output" of a "big storm" with an "input" of "big energy."

So, in your mind, if something big happens in effect, it must come from a big cause in origination.

But many weather patters start with small things, small disturbances, that then "develop" into a big weather pattern.

We don't need to "seed" a big storm with a big event.

We just need to know which buttons to press, where and when to insert a little push, to get things going.

It's "non-linear".

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
Now dont be too quick to dismiss this story. This site is somewhat consertative. There's been times when I've been tempted to think this site is a 'system outlet' site but they keep coming up with things that go against the grain of that suspicion.

In this article you will find:

Indications that weather modification is an established science and;

Dane Wigington’s description of the sea-based apparatus (like HAARP) that is capable of steering a hurricane to a particular city.

A brief look at possible Inside Jobs using weather, for example: Katrina in 2005, the 2010 earthquake in Haiti, the Victorian bushfire of 2009 (Australia), and the tsunami of 2011 in Japan.

Might we be somewhat naive if we thought that in a world full of technological developments that weather modification technology is not being developed?

The two ladies that run this Australian site are every good at analyzing things and joining dots. One has been contesting a seat in a state election in the US and is a lawyer by profession. If nothing else this article is a very interesting read. enjoy.

Link

This might be of interest:

www.cheniere.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The thing is that it just is not necessary to call these places uninhabitable. You CAN inhabit them, and the threats and dangers posed by these storms are easily mitigated by building houses which are designed from the ground up, or from under the ground up even, to account for them.

I thought about that. It just boggles the mind the number of existing buildings which have already been damaged by the flood. I just can't imagine the amount of time and manpower would be needed to redesign and re-construct every single building to withstand future hurricanes.

Geodesic domes can withstand high winds up to 150-200 mph, but they would also have to incorporate a design so it could withstand damage from flooding. Dome cities, the structures wouldn't project much character, but I guess that's what they would have to sacrifice if they wanted to live near the coast.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Tell me, how do a few planes, assuming every single cubic centimetre of internal volume is filled with weather modifying chemicals impart enough turbulence, energy and temperature differentials

I think you miss the point about the "Butterfly Effect".

You're looking for a way to create the "output" of a "big storm" with an "input" of "big energy."

So, in your mind, if something big happens in effect, it must come from a big cause in origination.

But many weather patters start with small things, small disturbances, that then "develop" into a big weather pattern.

We don't need to "seed" a big storm with a big event.

We just need to know which buttons to press, where and when to insert a little push, to get things going.

It's "non-linear".

How would they know what exact events to start and where in a widely chaotic system to generate the effects you claim. Let alone controlling the thing once it gets going. Chaotic systems as you describe are inherently unpredictable.

You keep changing your goalposts.

Tell me, what exactly makes you think Harvey was generated / controlled exactly ? The devastation it caused ? In global terms it's small potatoes compared to,say, the floods in Bangladesh ove the past couple days which has already killed a couple thousand. Was that one a weaponised storm as well ?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Well the thing is this WeRpeons,

I KNOW that houses are going to be built on the site of homes which have been damaged or destroyed by flooding. Some people may even attempt to dry out their water logged properties by one method or another, and see if anything can be saved, despite the stupidity of doing so.

Again, I cannot believe that replacing shoddily built, under engineered property which will fail in the event of flooding and hurricanes, with more shoddily built, under engineered property, will prove wise in the long run, nor do I accept that just because there is a threat of flood and so on, that people need necessarily remove themselves from the coastline, against that threat.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: Azureblue

No.

From your link;

My background in weather warfare is pretty thin, and my knowledge of meteorological technology is nil.

Nuff said.

Very selective quoting, did you read the article beyond the first few sentence?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join