It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everyone on this planet is a child of God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Your attempt to rethread this OP will not work.
This discussion concerns Gen 3:15 and no other.

I was responding to your own conclusion: "They have made a decision to reject him and be disobedient for whatever reason. Your thoughts?"

Decision (choice).

I was giving my reason.

If you bring wheat and tares in: The tares are burned and the wheat gets eaten. Perhaps it is better to be a wild plant away from the farmer's fields.

So sorry ......

Actually this might help someone: Not 10 mins before I responded to your post, my next door neighbour freaked out on me and my wife so...... I dont think I was totally "here in my head"

I can't forgive someone within 15 mins....but I know before my head hits the pillow I will forgive my neighbour ...... actually I MUST. And it does not have to do with God's law. Do you understand what I am saying?

How many times was Jesus either disappointed or upset with one or all of his apostles because they did not understand. How he had to always explain it to them. They could not see (or vision) in the spirit. Don't you think now that after a couple thousand years have past that eventually SOME will understand and see it? You know the meaning of life and your purpose, he comes to you in your dreams and talks with you, he answers your prayers, he NEVER in a hurry, when you are with him for the first time you feel peace and NEVER want to leave him, you would die a thousands deaths for him, you know now that he has been with you from the beginning, he means MORE to you than your loved ones, you have always felt alien to this world and humans.

Let the enlightened understand.

edit on 1-9-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Not sure I follow. Outside Old Testament, anything referring to Satan's seed is not literally. The fallen ones breeding with women caused flood after and putting angels, or now rather demons up in lock-n-key and a few of the Nephelim lived past flood but OT mentioned killing them off. You don't see big giants with 6 foot wide beds in today's time, nor in time of Jesus.

When Jesus says to Jews they are of Satan or their Father is Satan, it is in stance that Jesus religious father is God and their Father is the Devil. But no, the Jews do not have Nephelim blood.

As Paul says, we don't only wrestle with sin of flesh and blood, which is true. Things like genetic defects like paedophile, cannibalism, transgender, serial killers can in bed into your genetic DNA of past ancestors. It's also through hormones and chemical unbalances or what a lying tongue can seduce or visible eye lust. All these things were taught to us by the fallen ones.

But you now also wrestle with spirit, your conscience and forces within indivisible to the naked eye. These are spirits of fallen ones. For instance the devil, only way he could manifest out of a physical body to appear to Jesus in desert was still spiritually and physically. Other wise he would of just killed Jesus so he couldn't die for people's sins.

All of mankind today is from the same common ancestor and by God. We are off God by creation, the Lord of Spirits we call father, it's your choice to disown him, but doesn't mean he isn't your biological father either.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Iostsheep

Hi,

Love talking with people of knowledge like yourself. WOW. I loved your post even though I have an issue or two but in general terms we both agree that there is really only one issue and it is God. Any further discussion is actually irrelevant, what he said, what she said, etc..... it is about God. Anyone today who does not believe that the Abrahamic God is alive and well sitting on a throne that NO ONE can approach under any circumstances and sitting next to him is his son and thats it.

Just curious .... have you ever seen those street ministries ... you can see some of them on Youtube, anyway they approach people on camera and heal them right there on the spot? Have ever seen this before?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Do you understand what I am saying?

Sure. Neighbors are the people living around you. It is good to live around people with many viewpoints. Sometimes when I've moved, I was glad to be going away from some people. When others have moved, they were surely glad to be getting away from me.

Don't you think now that after a couple thousand years have past that eventually SOME will understand and see it?

The story is that a 30 year old set himself on a path that led to execution in short order. In hindsight, would he have done that?

you know now that he has been with you from the beginning, he means MORE to you than your loved ones, you have always felt alien to this world and humans.

Back in the old days, around my siblings and parents, I relished the otherness.

Now that I feel at home in the World among my neighbors, it is my siblings that I am alien to. I'm sure they pray for me to come back around so we can all live together in eternity. Not much I can do about that.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
My thought? I recall the parable of the prodigal son.

The wastrel son who wandered and turned his back on his father, but was still welcomed with open arms and much love and rejoicing when he returned.

You can separate yourself from God, but you can repent of your wicked ways and return and He will welcome you much like the father welcomed his son.

I think there are maybe one or two things mentioned that are unforgivable.
edit on 1-9-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Ghost147
Why is there only two options? "Believe in god" or you're "following Satan"

Can't I just reject your god and not have to follow anything?

You can follow whoever you want to,

I'm not following anything, that's the point I'm trying to make

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Breaking: Transgender robot sues God for not giving them a soul; loses case by claiming atheism while suing God.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

This is because God is tricky. People have to simplify those thaughts about this issue, because others will not understand anything.

God's children: depends where your ghosts from, how many of them, and in which (alien) civilization do you belong to. So, it's not enough to build a house or to invent a processor, it highly depends on what colour is the processor you make, and what is written on the sticker on it. God has an unwritten law, that is not in the Bble or in any book, and it is very annoying for me to find it out myself. What is more important, is that we are dealing with a humanoid.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
GENESIS 3:15 - And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."

The Enmity

The term “enmity” denotes a disposition of hostility, whether between individuals (Num. 35:21-22), or between bodies of people (Ezek. 25:15; 35:5).

Between what parties is there enmity, as suggested in this text?

While some see it as an abiding antipathy between humans and snakes (Owen, 13), clearly the scope moves far beyond such a trite explanation.

The language denotes the initial spirit of antagonism between Eve and her adversary (her destroyer), together with the suggestion that there would be a spiritual hostility developing between the woman’s seed, Christ (along with his people), and Satan and his followers.

This theme is well illustrated in the parable of the tares (see Mt. 13:24-30; 36-43; cf. 1 Jn. 3:10).

So Satan and his followers are not of the woman's seed (Christ and his disciples) so not everyone on earth is a child of God. They have made a decision to reject him and be disobedient for whatever reason.

Your thoughts?

Your extrapolations from the scriptures are trying to justify why you do not love your neighbor as yourselves because you have enmity to your seed.

ALL of humanity are the children(seeds) of the creator God.Their(humanity's) name is Israel(which means struggles with Elohim..Gods)However all are not Sons and Daughters of the creator God because “many” of the children are deceived( corrupt....without understanding knowledge) and bring forth evil fruit(seed).

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit.A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.Therefore by their fruits you shall know them.
Not every one that says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father who is in heaven.Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your NAME? and in your NAME have cast out demons? and in your NAME done many wonderful works?And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity".

…..These are those Yahoshua spoke of when he said to his disciples:

“Do not be deceived. For MANY will come in my NAME and say they are christ and deceive many.”

These are those that bear bad fruit…Christianity because they are the only “many” who come in Jesus NAME and say they are “christ”(Christians) and deceive many.They are the bad fruit that say “Lord Lord …”

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Yeah nah, I'm not one of Jehovah's thanks. The Tuatha, Sons of Mil and I are good thanks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join