It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear laser beam from satellites!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Seen incredible craft a few times yes. Dream mining not so much. But you know that already

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1
a reply to: spidermastermind

Nope military satellites use phase conjugation to keep the beam nice n tight throughout the transmission. How else are they going to target individuals to break out into impromptu lock n pop dancing

I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure the beam degrades when there is anything between the beam and the target other than perfect optical lenses.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Holy Laser beam Drivel batman!

/

Gamma gamma gamma gamma laser beams....they come and go....and make you glow oooo ooooohhhh.(sang to tune or karma chamelion)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: rigel4

Holy Laser beam Drivel batman!

/

Gamma gamma gamma gamma laser beams....they come and go....and make you glow oooo ooooohhhh.(sang to tune or karma chamelion)

... Every beam is non survivable

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Got 511 problems but kim jung aint one.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
what is with skizophrenic people spamming ats lately?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Dude!? You don't play a 5 string bass now do ya? That LLOOWW 5the note can rattle internal organs!!!!!!

PS player to player? we're good........
edit on 30-8-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Naw!!! I play 6!!! 😃

But non of that explains why justin bebers music makes me want to cut my wrists. But the space satellite radiological lasers just might.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Out of curiosity player to player whats you axe looking like these days. I got a 635MTD custom built.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Hey flying in a blue dream. Interesting quote. Its my favorite album of all time.

Gotta admit it to yourself though crystal planet is pretty sweet too.
edit on 30-8-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

This is what I wanted to post next. The zapper is installed on a spce shuttle, usually it is zapping the left leg to cause an accident. It is working perfectly, if it misses an accident, it tries to do it better to carry it out. Therefore whatever is behind it, can learn intelligently.

Evidence is currently being collected by all media companies around the EU. Nuclear laser beam is clearly being visible on video camera views, usually on trees. It's a major crime, evidence can't be posted like that in this forum, everyone is envolved.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

The last flight of the Space Shuttle was in July 2011 when it was retired. If they were still launching them I think someone may have noticed.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: playswithmachines

I tell him to make foil hats like me but he never listens. Founded him the other day listening to top 40 music the otherday with earphones on and a cataonic look on his face drooling and all that. He says there are messages in the music like code telling him where to go to shut off the beams.

Do you think demi lovato is trying to warn us all of the beams. Celebrities must know about how to evade them cause they never wear foil hats and they seem smarter than all of us. You think the satellite beams are meant to retard our brain waves to make us easier to control. I think the triangle illuminati sign celebrities like jayz make are actually warnings of the satellite beam.
theres no messages. Ive dealt with this mind control for 8 years. Ive seen and detected the beams, fields that insert messages through hums, vibrations, speech, objects, radio, tv. Its a set of implanted nanos along with psychotronics, radionics, temporal shifts, masers as mentioned.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yep - Joe Satriani's finest album.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: spidermastermind
Hello, everybody.

Since 2007, nuclear radioactivity coming from satellites and space shuttles is disturbing people all over in the European Union. Digital camera technology is being used, and this laser beam is deliberately being emitted mainly on trees, branches and metal objects on streets. Even in houses it operates through the ceiling and through different floors. This laser technology is even used against passenger planes, people on buses and is also used to permanently disable phones, computers, and even to stop cars. I will post more, if this topic seems to be interesting.

So what,

since 1993 I have collecting cat turds and placing them in a bowl I have been balancing on my head since 1974.

I will post more if this topic seems to be interesting.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Were these cat turds from the gene manipulating spacecats?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

The nuclear laser beam is being emitted from the very top side of skyscrapers, it is the op of the antenna. Space shuttles can move in any directions around the Earth, and they reflect back the radioactive laser beam onto civilian targets, and the country where it is being used against, will pay its price for doing it.

At night the strength of he laser is lower, during daytime, it is stronger. TV camera views in EU news clearly show how strong the radioactivity on trees where for example politicans are nearby. They deliberately point the camera where the radioactive trees or cars or electric poles are, now this is actual evidence to anyone watching news in the European Union.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Gamma ray weapon?
Graser?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

"Heat Ray" is used on satellites, probably fully solar powered, people get sunburnt within a few seconds. If a cloud passes nearby, the heat ray stops. In clear sky, it's being turned on again. Of course, it can be used against machines and computers. It is ineffective three floors downwards. Heat ray is used against cops as well.

Cold Ray: Used in winter to make sure people feel much colder than ever before, it targets mainly the fingers and the foots. Interesting, that a light wind begins when cold ray is being turned on. If the cold ray is coming from more directions, the winds also come from more directions.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Dude i have posted stuff here that peeps have died for, either to protect it or get it out.

I do this because i don't give a s*** anymore, and i would post a lot more if i had the time, which i don't.
Still, some interesting responses here....
Later

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join