It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most reputable works on reptilians?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Excuse me? That is uncalled for. I take it that you have no proof then. Thanks for the insults, how very open minded of you.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
One other Researcher/Investigator on this cryptozological subject is John Rhodes

WWW.REPTOIDS.COM

He's been interviewed in the past here on ATS also

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauthion

I like your analysis haha sorry for the late reply. Perhaps I will try and return later and elaborate, sleep time soon just just checking my reply inbox.

There are snakes among us physically and spiritually.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There's only one you need to know.

I can't find that link right now, but its the news woman who turns right in the middle of her newscast.

That's all the proof we need.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I also remember when you could have discussions about conspiracies theories on this site! that why I've been a member for over 15-20 years. This site is now visited by full time paid bloggers to derail threads, or to talk to each other within certain topics, discrediting the OP and topics, labeling them as paranoid, shut ins, and other easy simplifications, instead of engaging in the thought experiments that discussing conspiracies and mystical topics are supposed to be.

In terms of associating anti-Semitism with reptilians, that a diversion, and personal attack on David Icke, see the documentary called 'the Lizards and the jews'. Also, it's hogwash.

Look into Skinwalker, the ancient Navajo legends about the cryptozoology creature that had the ability to shapeshift from human into various animals. Also look into lycanthropy, werewolves, werehyenas, half human - half animal myths exist in all ancient cultures, just as they are myths of gods descending to the sky.

Reptilians, also mix with the Vampire mythologies. Blood sucking, preying on humans, living on their fear energies, on their blood.

The Nagas from Ancient India, where feared serpentine creatures that lived in the underworld and would come to the surface to take humans back with them.

Helena Blavatsky and her Theosophy religion talk about Dragon men from Lemuria...

Zecharia Sitchin also talks about them in many of his publications.
There are lots of lizard-like humanoids in some Sumerian tablets. The suggestion has been made that the Annunaki and the reptilians or dragon / Draco serpents are one and the same.

Most African languages have names for a mystical creature that lives in water, that can disguise itself as man and eats man. Rituals have to be performed in every damn project in Africa to ask permission from these spirits...

Invasion of the Serpent “People”

In a book called Flying Serpents and Dragons: The Story of Mankind’s Reptilian Past, R.A. Boulay, a former NSA cryptographer, writes that “from a combination of ancient secular and religious sources, it is possible to piece together the story of our ancestry which lies in the coming of the alien serpent-gods or astronauts who colonised earth many eons ago.”

K that's it for now... hope i added content for continued discussion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join