It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most reputable works on reptilians?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauthion

edit on 30-8-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015Not at all. I've said the whole concept of "reptilians" is just a mask for criticizing Jews in power.

This is one of those easily-absorbed talking-points that gets repeated over and over by the credulous. There is nothing of any substance to it, and absolutely no point in engaging with it.

The people who claim Icke is an anti-semite should focus their energies on proving their claim before they expect anyone else to take it seriously.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You actually own reptillians?
You said you have a life long possession.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

originally posted by: dfnj2015Not at all. I've said the whole concept of "reptilians" is just a mask for criticizing Jews in power.

This is one of those easily-absorbed talking-points that gets repeated over and over by the credulous. There is nothing of any substance to it, and absolutely no point in engaging with it.

The people who claim Icke is an anti-semite should focus their energies on proving their claim before they expect anyone else to take it seriously.

It's not a talking point. It's something I thought when I was listening to him talk about reptilians even before I heard that people had labeled him anti-Semitic. The problem with your assumption that I am making a talking point is based on my own criticisms of the NWO global fascists I also have been labeled as being anti-Semitic. And I thought I was just criticizing people in power abusing their power.

I think David Icke is being clever using reptilians as a mask to make his anti-Semitic points more acceptable without being overtly anti-Semitic.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

If you're hearing voices please see a doctor it's not aliens or possession it's a mental illness. You can get help.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
It's not a talking point. It's something I thought when I was listening to him talk about reptilians even before I heard that people had labeled him anti-Semitic. The problem with your assumption that I am making a talking point is based on my own criticisms of the NWO global fascists I also have been labeled as being anti-Semitic.

I hate to break this to you, but the fact that you happen to believe something doesn't stop it from being a talking-point.

I'll say it again, this talking-point (Icke as anti-semite) is just a stupid distraction, like saying "Oh yeah, I bet you believe in Bat-Boy and Elvis delivering pizza, hur, hur, hur."

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Ooops on My part. I see that it is indeed Your thread and I addressed another member to correct something that was typed that was NOT a fact. Imagine My chagrin when I thought I was involved in what turns out to be a Dave Icke pissing post.

I do apologize and by ALL means ... Carry On. and have some Fun. I combined both and will leave Y'all a video from the band Fun, song "Carry On". Enjoy

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

To seriously answer your OP questions, the idea of reptilians is type of mythology for understanding the people behind the NWO. If you think of David Icke's reptilians as a myth or mythology, then consider this work to give you insights:

billmoyers.com...

If you want to understand how human psychology and the world-wide consciousness can be manipulated and controlled considered these films:

metanoia-films.org...

For thousands of years religion and mythology has been used to control the masses. I think the idea behind reptilian mythology is a dissonance to the normal way of thinking design to get people disconnected from the global propaganda machine.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Here's another David Icke video:

If you watch his reptilian stuff I think he's talking about Rothschild Zionists ARE the reptilians.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
There are no reputable works on aliens.
Only fiction.
They don't exist.
Not in reality.
Sorry if we're not alone then they are just too far away.
There is zero proof of any alien off planet life forms.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If you are looking for "reputable" sources on reptilians then you obviously believe that they are real. So, what you consider to be a reputable source is a subjective decision for you. I don't think there are any peer group reviewed and professionally qualified sources.

Some might be less crazy than others, but that is about it. As you have already apparently cottoned on to the fact that Mr Spears, who you refer to, is obviously full of it and is as crazy as a Coot, so its just a question of putting any sources in some sort of order based upon just how crazy they are so you can discard as sources those that are obviously completely round-the-bend bonkers or utter charlatans but I'm afraid that will leave you with sources that are just slightly crazed.

It's like asking for reputable sources for Niburu.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

If you are seeing shadows at the edges of your sight or your peripheral vision perhaps you should see an eye doctor as it could be a detached retina or the early signs of Glaucoma.

bangordailynews.com...

Thanks for the input DJ, I used lenses 10 years ago, but stopped using them after getting floaters. Had some flashes too, but haven't had em in a couple of years. Had eye glasses test a year ago, the doctor didn't find any sign of infection damage or similar either. I only see them against that one wall though. Like when I've been using the computer for a couple of hours. It also seem to be moving. Probably noticed it a hundred or so times by now :0

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

Sounds like schizophrenia.
Demons are in the same boat as aliens.
Not real.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
There are no reputable works on aliens.
Only fiction.
They don't exist.
Not in reality.
Sorry if we're not alone then they are just too far away.
There is zero proof of any alien off planet life forms.

Can I qualify your statement as follows: There is zero proof of any alien off planet life forms that Sillyolme will accept as being true.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LockNLoad

Sounds like schizophrenia.
Demons are in the same boat as aliens.
Not real.

Are thoughts inside people's heads real thoughts or fake thoughts? Ideas are real in the sense they exist in people's minds.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Do you have any proof so that I can make my mind up about it?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It's not a talking point. It's something I thought when I was listening to him talk about reptilians even before I heard that people had labeled him anti-Semitic. The problem with your assumption that I am making a talking point is based on my own criticisms of the NWO global fascists I also have been labeled as being anti-Semitic. And I thought I was just criticizing people in power abusing their power.

I think David Icke is being clever using reptilians as a mask to make his anti-Semitic points more acceptable without being overtly anti-Semitic.

If you've paid attention to Icke over the years you'd know that whenever he discusses Reptilians, one of his prime examples is the British royal family.

They aren't semites.

I disagree that it's anti-Semitism in any sense of the word. He certainly criticizes Israel ( without any reptilian association ). But as it's been said millions of times, criticizing the political nation of Israel is not a criticism of Jewish people.

See through that illusion.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The difference here is I have watch many David Icke videos. In this video he even states why people would label him anti-Semitic. I'm not the one labeling him:

My point is the OP ask for more information on reptilians. My simple observation was when David Icke talks about reptilians, I believe he is using the idea of reptilians as a way of criticizing Zionist fascists in the NWO so he's not labeled overtly as being anti-Semitic. I think reptilians are a mythological mask for the people in power who abuse their power.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Outside of sci-fi movies, the internet, and David Icke, you're not gonna find "evidence" of them, period.
edit on 30-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Right. Because they don't exist.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join