It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Chat thread.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The pool thread is up:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To make it easier on the person doing it just post your picks there.....then come over here to talk smack.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
GO PACKERS!

edit on 29-8-2017 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I was born in Georgia.
Falcons dont stand a chance
They may have to go against my Steelers.
How has that turned out over the years ?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
GO PACKERS!

Yup, GO PACK GO!!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
GO EVERYONE BUT NEW ENGLAND

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Its one of THOSE years and teams to watch out for in these years tend to be the Ravens and Giants.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Go, Chiefs!

Go, Pack!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Go, Chiefs!

Go, Pack!

That could be the SB.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
How 'bout dem Boys!!!
We take it allllll this year!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Cowgirls are garbage.

Bunch of scumbags and women abusers.
8-8 is probably their ceiling.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

As a Niners fan I'll take 8-8.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

LOL that was then,this is now.

Pittsburgh wont even make it out of the AFC. Big Ben takes tremendous abuse, he seemed ready to call it quits not exactly the mind set you'd want your QB to have.

I thought Pittsburgh was set to make a Super Bowl run the last 2-3 years but they came up short.

Something is missing in Steeler country, Ben,Bell and Brown put up great fantasy stats, but that don't win games especially in January. Definitely know the Steeler defense has seen better days, probably top 5 AFC wise behind Pats,Raiders,Chiefs and maybe the Broncos if they get decent QB play. Tomlin and Butler are going have to be at their best for the Steelers to get back to the Super Bowl.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Don't worry. If the Steelers make the play offs and face the Chiefs, then they'll advance at least once. For some reason, the Chiefs look like a bunch of kindergarten girls when they play the Steelers lately.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: Gothmog

LOL that was then,this is now.

Pittsburgh wont even make it out of the AFC. Big Ben takes tremendous abuse, he seemed ready to call it quits not exactly the mind set you'd want your QB to have.

I thought Pittsburgh was set to make a Super Bowl run the last 2-3 years but they came up short.

Something is missing in Steeler country, Ben,Bell and Brown put up great fantasy stats, but that don't win games especially in January. Definitely know the Steeler defense has seen better days, probably top 5 AFC wise behind Pats,Raiders,Chiefs and maybe the Broncos if they get decent QB play. Tomlin and Butler are going have to be at their best for the Steelers to get back to the Super Bowl.

Thats what everyone said the last time the Steelers brought down the rain of pain and tears. Didnt even look like they would have a wildcard berth . I kept predicting Super Bowl Champs while folks laughed.
Who got the last and best laugh then...?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Haters gonna Hate.
In Dallas, we all know it is hard on y'all that we are the best...so we try to be gentle with all the other poor loser teams. It is the Southern way.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
SKOL Vikings!!! I have no idea what to expect from this team. Wouldn't surprise me if we won 11 games and at the same time it wouldn't surprise me if we won 7.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Meanwhile the Big 12 is a bit of a puzzle this year. Who really knows what OU will bring with a new head coach. They have the talent, but do they have the leadership? Texas ditched Charlie Strong, and I really thought he was going to right that ship. They all think Herman is the new great thing, but that school seems to be impervious to coaching. Some unknown quantities going on.

Oh, and KU still refuses to name their starting QB. No one really knows why. It's not like they're even pulling a Bill Snyder where he won't say, but everyone sort of knows anyhow. No one actually knows.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I root for the Montreal Alouettes. They ha... oh, wait. NFL, not CFL... lol

No, really I root for the Habs, hockey and all. Sorry, I'll show myself to the door. Have fun smacking! I'll keep an eye here for the fun.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

We will see like with every team out there.

Can Dak be effective without Zeke to lean on, especially if the ban last for 6 games.

Hows the defense? Rodgers shredded them at home in the playoffs last time we saw them.

Believe what you want but Jason Garret is solid but he doesn't make the team better like great coaches do.

Dont get me wrong got just as many questions about the Falcons too. Every team has them it's a long season..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join