It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love Being A Freemason

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
And here I was thinking that one rises to the comforts, or uncomfortable, Majesty of a mere reflection cast forth by some wizard ... Who leaves thee flat on his ass. Then comes the fall. Either white square wherein one is nurtured by grace and better.... Or ye olde black square wherein bitterness devours oneself. Causing the world to laugh aloud.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

What's a CS? It shows up continually in ritual cipher books. Does it stand for Cut Sign, as in cut my throat from ear to ear if I ever violated my oaths?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Masons worship Gods of Sirius and the vast maj don't even know about it!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

How do you worship something you don't know about? Explain the mechanics.

And what are 'gods of Sirius'?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: eagle73over
What's a CS? It shows up continually in ritual cipher books. Does it stand for Cut Sign, as in cut my throat from ear to ear if I ever violated my oaths?

Probably corner stone.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Probably corner stone.

Do the builders reject the corner stone or do they acknowledge it?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Do the builders reject the corner stone or do they acknowledge it?

It all depends on each person's own beliefs.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

It all depends on each person's own beliefs.

So you don't believe in objective truths? I would think Masons would be more absolute in their philosophy.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

So you don't believe in objective truths? I would think Masons would be more absolute in their philosophy.

Why? The Fraternity doesn't tell you how to think or believe, you need to have that figured out before you join.

Also, why would everyone have homogenized religious beliefs? I take it your asking about Jesus, not everyone is a Christian.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Why? The Fraternity doesn't tell you how to think or believe, you need to have that figured out before you join.

Also, why would everyone have homogenized religious beliefs? I take it your asking about Jesus, not everyone is a Christian.

But if there is an absolute truth, let's call it gold, why would you homogenize that with dross? That is cool though that there is no dictatorial teaching in Masonry, but ignoring absolute truth is exactly what is meant by rejecting the cornerstone.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

same way you worship God or Allah, explain the mechanics of that do they know who/what they worship???.

programs like Gods of America are giving the game away, "truth" is coming!!
The CNS is capable of anything, As within so without...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

But if there is an absolute truth, let's call it gold, why would you homogenize that with dross? That is cool though that there is no dictatorial teaching in Masonry, but ignoring absolute truth is exactly what is meant by rejecting the cornerstone.

Stop being coy. What is your 'absolute truth'?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnsSon

same way you worship God or Allah...

People who worship something do so knowingly since they make a cognizant effort to recognize that entity. How can I worship these 'gods of Sirius' when I don't even recognize them?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

for many it is death and taxes. I see the potential for Life and Liberty. No longer servants to a futile/feudal system but free to enjoy our birthrights as humans. Being so free that no despotic rulership can control you. That is just the beginning
edit on 24-10-2017 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

because you are not at the level to understand what you are worshipping.

you dont join the Sons of maloch (Masons) and get to know all the secrets straight away,
but i could tell you a few secrets.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Oh, please do tell.

Please educate Augustus for my entertainment.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

for many it is death and taxes. I see the potential for Life and Liberty.

I'm fairly certain everyone is for liberty, I doubt anyone would argue that want less.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

because you are not at the level to understand what you are worshipping.

Oh, that makes sense now. I'm a Mason but I don't know anything and the non-Mason guy, you, knows more. Pretty unassiablable logic there.

It still doesn't explain how you can worship something you don't beelive in. What's more likely is that you're the gods of Sirius worshipper since you're the one that actually believes in them.

you dont join the Sons of maloch (Masons) and get to know all the secrets straight away,

Let me let you in on a little secret right off, it's Moloch, not 'maloch'. If you're gonna come across as a coy, know it all smart ass at least know what you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

for many it is death and taxes. I see the potential for Life and Liberty. No longer servants to a futile/feudal system but free to enjoy our birthrights as humans. Being so free that no despotic rulership can control you. That is just the beginning

But surely even taxes are subjective, for some pay less, some pay more, some avoid paying by loopholes in law, some willfully reject paying, and some fail to pay by age, health, and/or poverty.

Death too is subjective, for new life is the result of preceding death. Life is within death and death is within life. Furthermore, there is the entire topic of religious life after death, and the scientific investigation of the continuation of non-local consciousness, as documented during brain inactivity, near-death experiences, alternate states of consciousness, and out of body experiences.

Objective truth is understood subjectively.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join