It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Are No "Races"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
There are no human races. We are all the same species. There is only one race.
Do dogs have races? NO.
If a Dalmatian and a Husky have relations then you probably get an amazingly unique dog, but its not a different race of dog.  Its just another dog.

I am posting this here bc its almost like you have to be mentally ill to be a racist. And unfortunately I have to post this clarification here in the medical forums so people can know that this isn't a conspiracy THEORY.
ITS A FACT. 
The only real conspiracy is who the hell made us all beleive we are different races and coined the phrase racism and racist. The whole "races" way of thinking is based on dividing society.. Which is a different post altogether. lol

ANYWAY, This fact makes racism simply ones excuse to hurt other humans. Racists don't have an actual logical train of thought to hang their # on BC if theres only one race then every racist has to also hate themselves. I haven't seen that happen yet.

So I say, let's use logic to at least try to save another generation from having the "races" excuse to hurt others.  Stop referring to other humans as another race and if you hear someone do it or see it on TV, reach out and correct that person.

The word racist should be re-thought.  We should be calling these people whatever medical term works for a person that yearns for a reason to hurt others.  Not giving them power by recognizing multiple races exist when there is only one race.

JUST TO CLARIFY.
THERE ARE NO RACES.
THERES ONLY 1 HUMAN SPECIES.
WE ONLY HAVE PHYSICAL DIFFERENCES BC OF SUN RAYS AND CLIMATE.
THERES NO EXCUSE TO HURT OTHERS.
AMEN

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Goodluck getting them to get that through their tiny little heads .

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

There are!

100 metre sprint, three legged race, marathons, fast cars, fast boats, even fast planes. There are lots of races.

edit on 25/8/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Most people know this, but the MSM and Government forces want to keep us divided. I never answer the 'race' question when filling out forms except to put 'other' and then fill in human.
edit on 2017/8/25 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I'm a racist.

I believe there are races. Some things we share, while we differ in certain traits. We are of the same species...human.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Rewriting the hate program

Nice

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
There are no human races. We are all the same species. There is only one race.
Do dogs have races? NO.

It's in the use of the word "race".

Like dogs, people have great variation, which some conveniently call race. This is often down the colour divide because that is the most obvious variation. A Shih Tzu and Mastiff cross will just be a different looking dog as the DNA gets remixed. This is the same with an Inuit and a Māori getting together and producing a baby.

So, there is only one race (to use the term), and that is called human, or mankind. Within humankind there is wide variation which due to genetic pooling produces similar groupings, just like dogs.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Here, here. We all came from the same primordial soup. No need for a racial or sexual divide, people hold onto even espouse created labels to strengthen their tribal bond. Making the us and them game easier to play creating the conflict to strip people of basic rights to controll the mases and fund the war machine.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Completely agree - but I also believe we have an innate response to attack or defend when we come across people who look different. It's a tribal response most of us have managed to subconsciously suppress or do away with altogether - but it's there somewhere, in some of us.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The only way to fight racism is to fight against the very concept of race. Sadly, people seem to not be able to get that through their thick little skulls and insist the solution to fixing this is the continual promotion of the concept of race by stubbornly insisting on trying to fix things along "racial" lines instead of combating the concept of race itself, the only true solution.

As if racism can ever be vanquished as long as we continue to give the concept authenticity. The second most of the world thinks anyone that believes in race is an idiot is the day racism ends.
edit on 8/25/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

No need for a racial or sexual divide

what do you mean...divide ?

Acknowledging differences is the way I see it.

In the end...it's about coming to terms with reality. There are differences between sexes...and there are also differences between various races.

Thats a far cry from claiming supremacy on any of them.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

The only way to fight racism is to fight against the very concept of race. Sadly, people seem to not be able to get that through their thick little skulls and insist the solution to fixing this is the continual promotion of the concept of race by stubbornly insisting on trying to fix things along "racial" lines instead of combating the concept of race itself, the only true solution.

To me it sounds like combating reality.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

No it's a refusal to accept bogus and detrimental social constructs to my species and my desire to promote the removal of said cancer on society.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
There are people from various supposed races of mankind that have been observed inflicting some of the most heinous activities upon their same race.
So to 1 The foundation of that thinking is unstable.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

No it's a refusal to accept bogus and detrimental social constructs to my species and my desire to promote the removal of said cancer on society.

It's unrealistic...that's all.

From the beginning of known human time...it has existed...and it will continue to exist. The obvious visual differences is something to what people will always react to.

There is far too many social, religious and political subgroups for it to ever be feasible.

You would have to reinvent the world...literally.

Banging your head against the wall comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

My grandfather once said to me before he passed,

"Diversity is our salvation."

Seemed important. Still does.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

It seems those behaviors are not based on the species on a consensus level and that possibly a few of the species have instigated and kept that type of thinking in play to control many...

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

"Diversity is our salvation."

Sounds cool. But I would like to know specifically how and why ?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

It seems those behaviors are not based on the species on a consensus level and that possibly a few of the species have instigated and kept that type of thinking in play to control many...

there is always a power play in the works...it's how we operate.

Still...racial differences can be scientifically proven. It's not in anyone's mind alone.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Here is an interesting reasearch..on topic

A study published in 2005 in the American Journal of Human Genetics, under the title “Genetic Structure, Self-Identified Race/Ethnicity, and Confounding in Case-Control Association Studies,” by Steven C. Hunt, Neil J. Reich, Hua Tang, and others, proved that a geneticist, working with genetic information alone, could successfully predict how someone will classify himself racially on nearly every try. The authors reported that researchers studying a mixed race group of 3636 members were able to correctly predict their self-identified race on 3631 occasions, which is a 99.86% success rate.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

the external comment is from

Quora
edit on 25-8-2017 by MarioOnTheFly because: fixed link

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join