It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Are No "Races"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: rickymouse

Black people smell different, so do Middle eastern people. It is probably the spices and foods most eat that give them their smell. I cannot detect a different smell from Asian people very often. Must be a difference in the spice chemistry. I can smell people from India. I can smell some Native Americans too, but then again it depends on their diet.

I've heard asians say when they walk into an american restaurant the people there all smell like fat.

I am sure white people have their smell too. I just cannot notice it because I am around white people most of the time up here where it is winter over half the year.

Red heads certainly smell different. Like a bit like goose fat.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: intrptr

Black people smell different, so do Middle eastern people. It is probably the spices and foods most eat that give them their smell. I cannot detect a different smell from Asian people very often. Must be a difference in the spice chemistry. I can smell people from India. I can smell some Native Americans too, but then again it depends on their diet.

I've heard asians say when they walk into an american restaurant the people there all smell like fat.

I am sure white people have their smell too. I just cannot notice it because I am around white people most of the time up here where it is winter over half the year.

Red heads certainly smell different. Like a bit like goose fat.

I bet different cultures smell different too, based on what people eat in those cultures. A few people I know smell like fish, but that is a medical condition.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Umm yes there are.

There are three races caucasoid mongoloid and negroid. Most of us however, are a mixture of at least two of those and most likely all three.

There are distinct races.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
and yet, it seems that the only purebloods consist of a small number of africans in africa...
so much for the pure white race... most of the y chromosomes came from the cromagnon, which came from africa.
the part of us that made us white, the neanderthal, died off a long, long time ago and are commonly seen as the inferior species.
just saying.....

if racial purity is the test for supremacy, then the whites kind of lose???
if it's who invented the most, or accomplished the most, well then we have to take into consideration just how badly some were held back so that others could have their feeling of superiority reinforced on a daily bases.
it's easier to just accept that their is no one superior, realize that the differences in color of the skin and cultures served a purpose and that none of us will become all that we are meant to be until everyone else gets to where they should be. start helping each other instead of tearing down or throwing roadblocks in the way of others. realize that each culture holds valuable bits of information and life is more like a puzzle and we all bring a piece to the table that when put together would reveal the secrets we all have been searching for. we've probably lost quite a few pieces of that puzzle through the ages because of that feeling of superiority..
stop destroying more!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It might be the Irish in them. Some ex girlfriend had this gunge stuff coming out of very big pores and she was red head / Celtic Irish Scottish, this gunge smelt like goose fat.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

No these are not social constructs these are biological differences they get overblown they get exacerbated and they're confused with stereotypes which are a combination of Social and biological but they are real and they are not just social constructs.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
From a religious perspective, isn't God the one to "blame" for the original race issue? Being a Cristian, this has always puzzled me. Genesis 11 speaks of this. Everyone was one color before the tower right? With God being all knowing, surely he new that this would cause problems many years later. However, "man" definitely had a hand in to make matters worse.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Remove the "check your race" box from loan applications, college entrance forms and any other piece of paperwork then get back to me.

edit on 25-8-2017 by Bluntone22 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Yea, right, tell that to BLM, or the NAACP, or the Aryan Nation bunch.

Yours is an idea without any effective appllication.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

and yet, it seems that the only purebloods consist of a small number of africans in africa...

The original humans, yes. But We all bleed red. What matters is how we behave... not our 'lineage', that only matters to supremacists in Empires.

the part of us that made us white, the neanderthal, died off a long, long time ago and are commonly seen as the inferior species.
just saying.....

What made people pale skinned was moving to colder climes where the sun shines less and the need for darker pigment is less. Thats called adaptation. Happened when people moved from africa, north.

There are no subdivisions called species among different color skinned folks. The human race isn't a race either.

If we could just see beyond the surface and dump expectations how things should appear, stop keeping up appearances...

I think you see that by what else you said.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I think the word RACE is overused, there is only one species of humanity, we WERE on the verge of divergence as some incompatibility does exist between some of the different ethnicity's causing genetic defect's such as sickle cell anemia etc, mostly that incompatibility is with SOME not all sub-Saharan African people's and people's from elsewhere in the world notably Caucasian's and there are some adaptation's almost not quite but almost exclusive to certain ethnic group's such as the general lactose tolerance of most European's, some ethnicity's also are more highly gluten intolerant etc.
But these are extremely small differences and in general we are really all the same.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is the only thing mankind has proven themselves to be.

Monkey See.

Monkey do.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Umm yes there are.

There are three races caucasoid mongoloid and negroid. Most of us however, are a mixture of at least two of those and most likely all three.

There are distinct races.

Jaden

That is correct. If we used standard taxonomy, there are three sub species of humans.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ItsNotIronic

No for this reason, all are fully compatible, only some of the Negroid sub Saharan and Caucasoid northern European/Eurasian group's and by no mean's all of the sub group's classified as such have a slight incompatibility and that does not render offspring impossible it only causes slight birth defects among a low percentage of mixed race children.
In general we are one species with extremely little divergence between groups other than cultural and cosmetic differences so NO we are not multiple races that is Victorian ideology and has been medically and scientifically disproved despite some controversial research.
We are one species and therefore one race, that race is HUMANITY, now if you wish to divide as nature has already began to do then that is Ethnicity not Race.
Isolation causes inbreeding in isolated groups, this causes dominant trait's, hair color, eye color, skin color to become prevalent but no group was ever totally isolated, those that were usually died out or were weakened due to weak immunology since genetic diversity creates genetic dynamism and stronger immune system's.
We are different ethnicity's with some differences but not yet separate species/races.
People in Japan for example predominantly use the opposite side of there brain to listen to music to we European's, Mongoloid's have a slightly different melanin level in there skin and there skin pigmentation is slightly darker, they have an epithelial fold over there eye which gives them there distinctive shape.
Caucasian's have a great variety of eye colors and shades with predominantly lighter brown, green, blue and hazel eye's, we have fair skin with less but some melanin and vary from deep brown to almost alabaster white, our hair color also varies from deep black to almost pigmentation free white blond, our language family has several group's including Indo European and Celtic/Semitic north African language tree's.
All people outside of Africa are actually strongly related to the east African's (Ethiopian's etc) by genetic ancestry of only about a hundred thousand years at most.
African/Negroid's are the most diverse genetic group of human being's on the planet and there is some evidence for much longer divergence between central and east and west African group's with some group's actually giving rise to the beginning's of divergence into what would have if given time become genuinely different sub species and it is only in Africa that this is actually found but there was not enough time before the advent of the modern world led to an end of that isolation and that divergence may now be a thing of the past, still the seed of that divergence which may one day give rise to new species of humanity is still there.
edit on 25-8-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Excellent post.

The attempt to create "colour-blindness" as the official explanation of human biology is actually potentially very damaging to progress in critical areas such as medicine. Genetic differences between different racial groups (or breeds as your terminology would have it) are significant.

At present we have this strange hybridised system of official ignorance which means we are only allowed to recognise and mention racial characteristics where another group has a characteristic/ability believed to surpass that of white Europeans.

The absolute dominance of most sports (that require muscular explosivity) by those of west African descent is unmistakable as is the dominance of east Africans in endurance running. There is a less strong but existing corrolorary between those of south-east-asian/chinese descent and activities that require precise repetition of tasks (such as archery, shooting and gymnastics).

We love to trot out the "black men have bigger penises" thing all the time. When was the last time you saw a black gentleman start a riot when someone mentions the size of his junk?

Science should never have to be scared of genuine inquiry due to political motivations. Saying that racial groups have different characteristics doesn't mean you have to subscribe to any kind of supremacist ideology. All of my children are different. They look different, sound different, act differently and have very different abilities. I still love them all for their uniqueness.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There is more genetic variation within races than between them. It proves how fuzzy the concept of "race" is.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

so by racist you mean that you believe that said traits you mentioned give one race an advantage or disadvantage over another said race

care to elaborate on which traits and races you think give an advantage /disadvantage over others

I wouldnt be surprised if there was an even older tablet out dating the sumerian one
edit on 25-8-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cheesyleps

I was the Most Outstanding Male Athlete in my high school.....I digress.....there are no absolutes.....I found even the most"explosive" people to be inferior to my own "explosivity"....lol...I dominated everything from Basketball where I was a Point-Guard to Track where I threw the Javelin....saying those of East/West African or any descent dominate is simply silly because there were less caucasions on every sports team I played on bar none....and FYI you need to spend some time in rural America and check out some of the big ole boys living on Hogfarms......lol...this is silly....lol...and have you ever heard of the internet ...lol....we all know the phallus reputation is bupkis after seeing so many tall skinny white/brown guys nicknamed ...zilla or whatever.....lol [tongue-in-cheek].....

Precise repetition of tasks....lol....I will give you a gender stance on this one.....but thats all....women seem to better manage precise repetition of tasks.
edit on 25-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Remove the "check your race" box from loan applications, college entrance forms and any other piece of paperwork then get back to me.

This is am interesting point but it has more to do with immigration than anything.

edit on 25-8-2017 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
And just some food for thought. If you believe in the biblical God and you make excuses to hate and teach that to others then your going to Hell. So good luck with that.
edit on 25-8-2017 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join