It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis come to California

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Severe nonsense by would-be censors like Pelosi et al.

Censoring Nazi views has proven disastrous in the one instance where it really mattered: in Weimar Germany. Hitler's own censorship throughout the 20's turned out to be a great propaganda platform for him and other Nazis. If such a thing happens in the States, it will because censors have deemed them verboten.

This is to say nothing of the ridiculous charge that by protecting free speech, even for Nazis, that they are therefor supporting nazism and white supremacy. It's a coy guilt by association trick.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
nevermind

edit on 24-8-2017 by Jonjonj because: cos

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ever think of someone changing their mind? If its impossible to change ones mind then why even debate anymore? Or why put someone in prison? if theres no changing them shoudnt they just be killed instead then?

This guy you are hitting on might have changed and removed those people from his gatherings. Wait and see this time if they show up again. Then you can see if he changed or didnt.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Alt-Left Leader Vows to “Crush Skulls” With Baseball Bat During ‘Patriot Prayer’ Rally

You were saying?

People are going to end up being killed over this nonsense and instead of denouncing the violence on BOTH sides, you make excuse for one.

edit on 24-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Nazis come to California

Good thing the peoples republic of california made it extremely difficult for their citizens to defend themselves from foreign invasion with their gun laws.

DOH!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
it amazes me how far some of you will bend over backwards to defend hate groups and try to make the ones protesting them somehow equivalent. and then anyone who points out what terrible people these really are, you just dismiss as being some kind of coordinated shill -- as if that makes facts somehow untrue.

it really feels like a circle-jerk on this board, honestly.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Ever think of someone changing their mind? If its impossible to change ones mind then why even debate anymore? Or why put someone in prison? if theres no changing them shoudnt they just be killed instead then?

This guy you are hitting on might have changed and removed those people from his gatherings. Wait and see this time if they show up again. Then you can see if he changed or didnt.

Truth, their recent rally in Seattle was a surprise where they denounced nazis, kkk, and white supremacy.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Which hate group are you referring to ?

Those that hate rich people.

Those that hate bankers.

Those that hate ceos.

Those that hate gunz.

Those that hate fossil fuels.

Those that hate republicans.,

Those that hate democrats.

Those that hate black lives matter.

Those that hate fascists.

Those that hate nazis.

Might want to narrow it down a little.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Alt-Left Leader Vows to “Crush Skulls” With Baseball Bat During ‘Patriot Prayer’ Rally

You were saying?

People are going to end up being killed over this nonsense and instead of denouncing the violence on BOTH sides, you make excuse for one.

I'm not making excuses for anyone. Why are you ignoring that the OP is trying to continue the narrative that these events aren't lousy with violent white nationalists and neo-Nazis when they are?

You *really* want to end the violence? Stop perpetually giving a pass to and utterly ignoring, dismissing and excuse making for the side lousy with these people while having the audacity to tell me that I'm somehow making excuses.

It's funny that as long is it's Antifa! Antifa! Antifa! everyone (POTUS included) is content to yammer about "violent leftists" but as soon as evidence is put forth that half the story is being ignored, then it's all "both sides."

I'm all for denouncing both sides. I've denounced violence by Antifa. I can't even get the average right-winger on ATS to acknowledge that there *is* another side that is out there inciting violence.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Seriously? From all my reading it seems like it is only conservative, 'right wingers' or 'leaning righties' recognize there are extremists on BOTH sides! It appears the from reading posts here it is the more 'left' side that believes 'violence' only stems from one side.

There are many in the middle and truly independent that see 2 sides as well. All the threads on these matters shows the same thing.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The only ones defending violent extemist hate groups here are you and your alt-left ilk who defend antifa and blm, and refuse to acknowledge and condemn their hate and violence.

Antifa has been captured committing extreme violence against innocent women, blacks and others - ecen fellow antifa members that the frenzied mob mistook for "nazis".

The dems and the vile alt-left media have embraced and coddled these violent fascists while Teump and his supportes have repeatedly condemned the violence and hate on all sides.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Templeton

April 29th at Gibson's in Portland's Montavill a Park rally there was this unhinged lunatic who showed up with a bat, claiming he wanted to fight protesters. He was yelling racial slurs, giving Nazi salutes and shouting "Hail Vinland!" Luckily the cops confiscated his bat.

Do you recognize him? No? Well that is Jeremy Christian. About a month later, he was harassing a couple of Muslim women on public transportation and when two bystanders intervened, he murdered them with his knife.

While he hasn't murdered anyone, this young man is Jake Von Ott, an organizer for the white nationalist group founded by Nathan Damigo, Identity Evropa. You may also recognize them from their involvement in Unite the Right.

He was there with friends. Then there's the random assortment of similar. Here's a couple of them. First up is this guy with his cool "Goy" something or another helmet and Nazi accessories.

Maybe this was his sign?

Then there's this guy who was there (bottom) and seen at a neo-Nazi function (top):

That's just some of the fun people at just one of his rallies. Should we keep going? I haven't even gotten the street fighting, street preaching version of Westboro Baptist Church that he counts among his friends.

Well, dayum AD..

/thread

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"Nazis come to California"

Uh, just where ....... are they coming from ? Indiana ? Mississippi ? Maine ? Kentucky ? Oregon ? Georgia ? Ohio ? Bermuda ? Cuba ? New Mexico ? ..... enquiring minds want to know ? Georgie Soros, light the fires and let them fry....

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I believe George plays both sides, like the Rothschild's did. Despite his said hatred of Nazi's. Just a slight inconvenience.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

When I lived in Fresno, my brother and I had problems with skinheads nearly every day. They did not like that we had Mexican friends. The worst was when they attacked us with 2x4s and crushed my brother's jaw. I guess I was lucky, because I just got the # beat out of me. But, there were bloods and crips and bulldogs to beat you up if you were white, too. People acting like race problems in California are something that just started are fooling themselves. That stuff happened to us in the early 90's.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Don't put words in my mouth. I am continuing no narrative. I have no talking points, and this isn't the mud pit.

I am ignorant on white power groups. I will not deny it. Team anti-Trump has been studying them for a year and a half calling wolf and trying to make a link to the POTUS and has a lot of knowledge it seems they think is common. I had no reason to familiarize myself with these people, but the left is forcing my hand to learn this 'common' knowledge. I'm not about to take Nancy Pelosi's word on it. I'm here to understand the argument. If they are a nazi group I appreciate your stepping up to set the record. And your evidence is compelling. One thing still seems out of place. Aren't Nazi type groups vocally proud to be such... What does it mean for this one to denounce Nazis?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Which hate group are you referring to ?

Those that hate rich people.

Those that hate bankers.

Those that hate ceos.

Those that hate gunz.

Those that hate fossil fuels.

Those that hate republicans.,

Those that hate democrats.

Those that hate black lives matter.

Those that hate fascists.

Those that hate nazis.

Might want to narrow it down a little.

thanks for proving my point so ably

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Google:

site:www.abovetopsecret.com antifa

About 39,500 results

site:www.abovetopsecret.com "Identity Evropa"

About 21 results

site:www.abovetopsecret.com "Proud Boys"

About 23 results

Yeah, lots of denouncing going on. How much denouncing is there when nobody even seems to know the names of the groups on the other side?

This is the ATS take on the "Battle of Berkeley." Go ahead and show me how the right is denouncing both sides. They still haven't figured out that's there's an "other side" that isn't everyday Trump supporters.

The only person in that thread who had much of an idea what was actually happening was XAnarchistX. I'm not an anarchist, I don't agree with him, etc but at least he knew that it had nothing to do with a "free speech rally" and that one side was a coalition of violent alt-light thugs and neo-Nazis. See below at 1:34:

The reality is exactly what I said. There you have "Based Stickman," who has his own street fighting division of Proud Boys, along with Nathan Damigo, founder of Identity Evropa, who picked up neo-Nazism in prison after robbing a taxi driver at gunpoint because he thought the man was Iranian. And next to him doing all the talking is one of the two founders of neo-Nazi fight club, R.A.M., Robert Boman. Also present is agitator Juan "Johnny Benitez" Cadavid (now ex-Proud Boy) who just the other day in Huntington Beach, held a "free speech rally" attended by... violent neo-Nazis.

Here's one of the earlier interactions from April 15th. Who's that throwing the first punch? It's "Based Stickman."

There's no denouncing of "both sides" that day. Because nobody has been paying enough attention to even know that there was anything to denounce. It's "Antifa! Antifa! Antifa!" and dismiss, dismiss, deflect, ignore, deny. Example:

Somebody posts — correctly — that the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville is a white nationalist rally, here. What's the first reflexively defensive response to reality that gets over 50 stars? I'm not going to link to any posts but please, by all means, go look at all that denouncing.

This thread is a perfect demonstration that the ignorance and denial continues.

When people can acknowledge that UTR wasn't an isolated event, that there have been two sides over and over and over and that one side packed up the s# show and took it to VA — then maybe we can have a serious conversation about "both sides" — but as of now, it's really just been months and months of talking about "one side."

edit on 2017-8-24 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

Pelosi would call anyone Nazi's if it got her a vote. She's one of the worst of the worst from either side. Her bigotry knows no bounds.

I'm curious since I'm not familiar with that group. What do you personally know about them? Are they like ANTIFA lying about who they are and what they are for, because if they are they deserve peoples scorn?

Patriot prayer is about using the power of love and prayer to fight the corruption both in the government and citizen levels that seek to gain power through division and deception. Click Link Below for "What is Patriot Prayer?"

Indeed, the Southern Poverty Law Center which tracks hate groups does not list Patriot Prayer as such, nor is Gibson considered an extremist by the advocacy center;
In fact, the Law Center reported that at the most recent Patriot Prayer event, Gibson shouted from the stage “F*** white supremacists! F*** neo-Nazis!”

Link same source.

The Southern Poverty Law Center thinks every group is a hate group, but not this one?

Seems like people may be hating on the wrong group? The only thing I can find is people have attended their events and caused trouble, but who knows who they are or if they are actually members?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benderisfunny
a reply to: toysforadults

When I lived in Fresno, my brother and I had problems with skinheads nearly every day. They did not like that we had Mexican friends. The worst was when they attacked us with 2x4s and crushed my brother's jaw. I guess I was lucky, because I just got the # beat out of me. But, there were bloods and crips and bulldogs to beat you up if you were white, too. People acting like race problems in California are something that just started are fooling themselves. That stuff happened to us in the early 90's.

Born & Raised.

CA has areas of high population, mostly those of higher education, that tend to be more Liberal.

But, CA is mostly agricultural. Those farmers tend to be more religious and conservative.

Then there's the communities that evolved out of White Flight, like Orange County, etc.

CA is Liberal - - like everyone in the south is a Redneck.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join