It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows American boy 10 with rifle vowing to 'defeat' Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Just the lastest from the planets active life sucking virus known as radical islam...

A boy with a sniper rifle claiming to be the son of American parents is the new face of Islamic State propaganda, vowing in a video that the bloodthirsty militants will “defeat” President Trump, the “puppet of the Jews.”

The boy – who says he is 10 years old and goes by the name of Yusuf – claims he is the son of a U.S. veteran who fought in the Iraq War and that he immigrated to Islamic State territory with his mother two years ago, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI). His claims could not be independently confirmed.

"My message to Trump, the puppet of the Jews: Allah has promised us victory and promised you defeat,” the boy says in the video. “This battle is not going to end in Raqqa or Mosul; it's going to end in your lands. By the will of Allah, we will have victory, so get ready for the fighting has just begun."

Fox News

Can't find an updated link, but they just stated live on air that it has been confirmed that boy is the son of a former US infantryman. I just can't believe the sh!t goin on in this world any more. I would offer more of my own opinion but it wouldn't be anything that would fly with the mods. So I digress...

In other news...

Mayor of Venice says ANYONE who shouts 'Allahu Akbar' in his city will be shot by snipers
edit on 24-8-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

In my opinion this definitely looks like some psy-op type propaganda to deflect from the fact that the US and Israeli governments are in fact the puppeteers who control the IS.

Just a red herring...

I give them credit though, this will distract and cause outrage.

Well played you crooked bastids.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
BWHAHAHA! Omg!

ISIS is such a threat! Wow who really falls for this crap?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

His agent forgot to tell him we shifted to NK and S China seas for economic reasons. the pipeline is going to go through eastern Europe after all. the US is done with the isil / isis thing

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
New ISIS video shows American boy 10 with rifle vowing to 'defeat' Trump

Sounds a lot like a thread on here bout a group of people telling kindergarten boys and girls they have the choice to be a boy or a girl.

(post by LesMisanthrope removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Indoctrination.

Get 'em young and teach them, mold their minds in any shape you want...to be a saint or a killer.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAmEYE

ISIS™ actually means "Israeli Special Investigation Services"... The only group in the world that wants ALL the publicity it can get but then wear hoods and gloves when filmed, so they can't be identified or they don't want to expose their olive skin...

How long before Craigslist-Kabul has those nice, new Toyota Tacomas listed for sale?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Poor boy, he's probably the kite runner for isis...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Drone the little bastard and his family.

These savages are brainwashed soldiers from birth and deserve to die as enemy soldiers.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
He's not American. That's a hoax.

new topics

top topics

join