It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The nomen of the Beast is the burden of Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
666 / 616 is Christ. Carry that damned beam and you dead prolly even before you started dragging it around...

It takes simple knowledge, a cross-branch understanding of it and a complete and thogoughly defined education system. From its root a line of kings arise. Like our Norse window to the soul.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

After reading your OP about 10 times, I'm like......

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Recombobulations : 8-13 : And he who has not received the mark shall know the day is near when ice cream melts upon the cone and drippith down to thy fingers.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

That book of Recombobulations should have been added to the cannon imo

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Sorry but that is some strong stuff taking you on a walk down the darkside.

Best not do what these guy's are doing any more.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Wrong. It's 888, in relation to the original New Testament using Greek isopsephy.

666 and 999 are something different altogether.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
666 / 616 is Christ. Carry that damned beam and you dead prolly even before you started dragging it around...

It takes simple knowledge, a cross-branch understanding of it and a complete and thogoughly defined education system. From its root a line of kings arise. Like our Norse window to the soul.

Are you saying that Christ is the Beast from the Sea and the patibulum is the wood of Yggdrasil?

That seems somewhat confused.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
Recombobulations : 8-13 : And he who has not received the mark shall know the day is near when ice cream melts upon the cone and drippith down to thy fingers.

What about the Book of Cyril:

There shall, in that time, be rumours of things going astray, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.

edit on 22/8/2017 by chr0naut because: attribution: Monty Python's Life of Brian.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

This notice that is in the field where you write your OP, is larger than your OP.

I hope you see my issue with this.
edit on 8-22-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: typo

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

as is 555 and 777

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

It appears I have a very funny friend. Not that I disagree much though. The crown of Christ is one made of razor sharp thorns.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So it appears. Jesus is the Beast aye, the beast also. He is the Word remember, and the Beast, that is royalty, is highly involved. Jesus is also the Dragon and even the Good Lord himself, all the angels and demons, the prophets and madmen, the players of Revelation-- are all aspects of the Word, who assumes the Godhead to share his virtues with the wicked as well as the truthful. If you wait for Jesus, expect a thief, not a cleric.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I found this highly educational video.

I was a Christian for a long time.
Then I realized that I didn't understand what was being offered (personal eternity, in an ego sort of way).
So I quit trying to understand it.

Then some Christians tricked me into reconsidering the issue.
I concluded that there was a trap involved.

I thought maybe the Jesus was the unwilling bait.
I thought, "If only I could save him from the trap".

After a couple years of that kind of thinking, I just gave up. I don't think he can be saved.

Whether Jesus is the peanut butter or the mouse, best to just let Jesus be the Jesus.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I'm honestly interested in what you're saying here... but uh...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

So it appears. Jesus is the Beast aye, the beast also. He is the Word remember, and the Beast, that is royalty, is highly involved. Jesus is also the Dragon and even the Good Lord himself, all the angels and demons, the prophets and madmen, the players of Revelation-- are all aspects of the Word, who assumes the Godhead to share his virtues with the wicked as well as the truthful. If you wait for Jesus, expect a thief, not a cleric.

A kingdom divided against itself will not stand.

I don't see the dragon, which seeks to kill the child, as being that child.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The Europa and the supposed baby-eating involved in Revelation is actually a hint to planet Jupiter and certain things and events in the sky that the old Greeks and Romans recorded. First off, Europa is the name of one of Jupiter's moons. Jupiter appearing to have been recorded as having swallowed up stars in the ancient lore. Stars, moons or comets take your pick. Apparently it describes a probe to planet Jupiter or some other event that involves something that risks to be swallowed up by the planet's gravity or some celestial event we can only but imagine. Ultimately it appears Jupiter is supposedly tossed into the Sun as well as death and a few other things, hell itself tossed into the burning furnace of a helium producing star-- that gigantic lake of fire-- hanging by a thread right above our heads. Jupiter is mainly hydrogen, so if it was tossed into the Sun it might work as some kind of fuel refill.

The dragon is also the head and the right arm of the near invisible unchained Lord in the Northern sky, an old man sitting on a throne with an animal in his lap and dragon around his right arm guarding the old man's back. This old man would be Jesus. The Christ, his son, is Ursa Major, the Son of Man standing to its right side. Right above the head of Draco/Jesus, is a misty character that has changed and morphed through time. Back in Babylon they'd call him the demon Nergal, the Greeks would later call him a hero and give him the name Heracles, to the Romans he was known as Hercules. In popular culture he is seen as a classical hero. He is either seen hammering a tent peg into the head of the Dragon/The Godhead-- or seen in other postures relating to either of his stories and the neighbouring constellations. A highly diverse character when you look at all the different representations of him in the artwork of old star maps.
edit on 24-8-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

top topics

join