It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a poll about YOU.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What is the emotion that you feel most throughout the day? Really examine this question; review your average day. What do you feel most? This is a poll I'm conducting, and really it's your poll too. You get a glimpse into how your fellow man is doing. Be honest in answering this question.

What is the emotion you feel most throughout the day? And for the sake of completion of data: Why do you feel this emotion?
edit on 21-8-2017 by Aristotelian1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Aristotelian1

Sad - due to my wife passing away 3 years ago.
Sad - As I need heart surgery but don't know if I'll have insurance to cover it.
Sad - Because I may have colon cancer and no insurance.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Anger, Sadness, Madness and Confusion, with the occasional euphoric bliss of profound insight.

Reason : Lies I believed in.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Sad - due to my wife passing away 3 years ago.
Sad - As I need heart surgery but don't know if I'll have insurance to cover it.
Sad - Because I may have colon cancer and no insurance.

Why don't you have insurance?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
Anger, Sadness, Madness and Confusion, with the occasional euphoric bliss of profound insight.

Reason : Lies I believed in.

What lies did you believe?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Actually, the insurance expires at the end of this month but they keep messing up my renewal.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Actually, the insurance expires at the end of this month but they keep messing up my renewal.

I see. Be sure to make sure they get it right!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Itchy

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Tell them that I will kick their ugly asses if they don't renew it

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Frustration,..

Every day I see way too many instances where people's day could be eased by just little courtesy's that should be the norm.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
Frustration,..

Every day I see way too many instances where people's day could be eased by just little courtesy's that should be the norm.

A agree that everyone should be kind and courteous. Why do you think some people act uncivil?
edit on 21-8-2017 by Aristotelian1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aristotelian1

Frustration,..

A agree that everyone should be kind and courteous. Why do you think some people act uncivil?

Cause they are douchey?
edit on 21-8-2017 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Disillusionment at times, with work, and the current state of politics and the way people have been pitted against each other.
I don't let it consume me though..many people have a much harder life and bigger problems..such as the 2nd post. As well as people in other countries born into terrible situations.
Cheers
edit on 21-8-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Frustration,..

A lot of times I think it's just distraction based, loss of focus. Part of courtesy in public means being aware of your surroundings, apparently that is too much for some to manage these days. There are other instances I think it's the constant pressure people feel, monetarily, home related, job related, gov't, people feel oppressed and act out. If you don't have the ability to say what you want to your opresseor people tend to take it out wherever they feel they can.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Today - frustrated. Out of 5 damned hardware stores in town, no one has the staples I need to put back up bedroom insulation. And this is the coldest August that I've ever experienced.
So I bought a new stapler, to match the staples they're selling.
Why are all the stores, always out of the exact same thing????

Normal days, I feel content, except for feeling money poor.......💸💸💸

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

I'm not even kidding when I say my post office was out of stamps. It gets better they told me the other post office in town is out of stamps too.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

What is the emotion you feel most throughout the day? And for the sake of completion of data: Why do you feel this emotion?

Really happy 24/7.
Reason: personally I know from past events (in 1996), that are repeating again now in a subtle way, a really amazing event is going to happen in this September.

Optimism and freedom of choice will be given to everyone concerning their futures.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
All the pretty colours of the rainbow, some days more then others.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Hangry.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Have you talked to your doctor about this? Are you taking your meds?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join