It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"WHY I LEFT THE REBEL MEDIA." Rebel Media Contributor smashes Rebel.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Rebel Bio: "Caolan Robertson is a film maker, political writer & social commentator. Born & Educated in the UK, Caolan studied film at a prestigious London university. After becoming disenfranchised as a result of the university’s banning him from creating content that critiqued Islam, Caolan co-founded The New Brit and now contributes to TheRebel.media. Liberals HATE him, Republicans want to be him, see how Caolan destroys the left with this one simple trick!"

YT Description: "First off, I'd like to make it clear that this has nothing to do with Tommy Robinson. Tommy is a friend and a total innocent. There's no way he could have known what we have uncovered.

"WHY I LEFT THE REBEL MEDIA." Rebel Media Contributor smashes Rebel.

In the links below I have Caolan's bio and YT video where he makes claims of shady practices while including audio that if verified could show intent to silence the claims. He speaks about, covering up stories, donors money and where it is spent, questionable morale practices and more. I think this may take off. I don't follow the guy but this just hit my feed.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-8-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
so he left news media to start his own news media, hardly leaving.
another of those anti islam types, why not just write for the breitbart, mail or sun?
wish they would say what exactly shia, sunni and wahabi has done collectively to hate and lie about an entire religion.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: growler
Not entirely certain I grasp your comment - but for me any practice or tradition which does not value a woman the same as a man is very very wrong. Religion or not, that sort of thinking is from the dark ages and needs to be stopped.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Seems entirely relevant to my post : /

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
So basically none of them left, they were all fired for discovering that their boss was corrupt as hell and only interested in the money? Which lead Caolan find out there was no such thing as independant media and everyone has a price.

Media = more corrupt than Governments!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
So basically none of them left, they were all fired for discovering that their boss was corrupt as hell and only interested in the money? Which lead Caolan find out there was no such thing as independant media and everyone has a price.

Media = more corrupt than Governments!

Right, so are they now going to be polar opposite in reporting and do the same thing? Lol... or are they going to be down the middle, no addition or leaning in the story and just report the facts as they come in? Because if they do the latter, I bet they don't last long... more ways than one

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'm beginning to think that The Rebel might be a satirical project that people started taking seriously, so the owner (Gavin I think) just decided to mess with all the morons who watch and don't get that it was a joke.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

My understanding was that they produce brutal terrorists that are hell bent on spreading islam at sword point. Convert, pay tax to practice your old religion, or die. I believe that is how it works.

Yes they are so innocent. Just tell me how many terrorists from other religions are actively killing their own, and Europeans and Westerners?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

His reply is garbage, Please don't start talking about irrelevant crap on my thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

James Allsup did a video on it as well. I just wanted to add.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join