It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat earth theory?

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: InfiniteTrinity

Page after page of you showing yourself up as having no clue about what you are talking about or what others on here have patiently tried to explain about simple orbital mechanics. Page after page of your trying to score points with your empty, worthless and frankly sad word games.

Page after page of you posturing and preening and adopting your superior sneering attitude and making snide remarks and belittling other posters. All that lolling too. If you were speaking to someone and adopting that tone of yours and in effect laughing in their faces, in the real world, you would not get away with it. But sitting behind your keyboard on an anonymous forum like the coward you undoubtedly are you feel safe and just carry on with this nonsense.

I have rarely seen such a living embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Now, I expect you to come back (yet again) with "Why do they have to go round the Earth?" or one of your other limited but oft parroted phrases.

Talk about a literally circular argument!

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: InfiniteTrinity
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Sorry nothing you say is going to change the fact that geostationary satellites do not move around the Earth and that you all have been pushing utter nonsense for three days because you cannot understand words even after I basically rubbed your faces in it hundreds of times.

Wow.

You did not reply to my thought experiment. Stop trying to talk down to people.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
Right for the sake of the discussion can we at least just abandon this now , and go back to flat earth before we get the thread closed finally for some seriously crazy thread drifting.

This last run of posts makes japanese performance drift car enthusiasts look like little kids playing with hotwheels

I second that. Can we not get back to discussing the Ice Wall or the Dome or something? Bored now.

Come on Turbo, where are you when we need you?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

No. No. No. For the 400th time you guys - was he moving relative to the Earth or was he moving round it? Answer the question. Your hilarious friend neutronflux admitted you guys were wrong so I win.

So there.

You are all debunked. Lol! Lol! Etc.

Now do we have any Flat Earther's who can get us back on topic. Polaris, anyone? Eclipses?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
hahaha here we are actually wanting to get back to flat earth debate

oh how the tables have turned

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

If we don't get any more Flat Earther's on here I may have to watch some FE vids on Youtube to get my laughs.

What's the betting that our now departed troll turns back up on here under yet another username?

If he does I hope he has a stint in Troll School first as he was not very good at it.Right - calling Flat Earther's: can you please post some more vids/pic of the Ice Wall, the one that is impossible to travel to?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Carpy if you are looking for a laugh

go and watch the youtube channel

called Sci Man Dan

he debunks Flat Earthers and even has online debates with them !
great viewing

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Thanks - will do. They seem to have gone quiet on here. I miss the Moon Landing Hoax threads too.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I hope Turbo comes back, I still want to know where to look in Sydney to see polaris . . . or maybe explain why a sunset completely debunks their entire belief system every day.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: captainpudding

I hope Turbo comes back, I still want to know where to look in Sydney to see polaris . . . or maybe explain why a sunset completely debunks their entire belief system every day.

Turbo will just go on about looking down roads and use a false argument of perspective. And don’t forget, “you don’t know how large the earth is.” Like nobody’s ever measured anything.....

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I'd give you a star but it does not seem to be working.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I think Admins disabled stars in this thread as its like giving stars or winner trophies to last place entrants!

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I don't mind - I'm not a star slut!

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Stars and flags are disabled in the LOL forum, being a flat earth thread it ended up here probably by the third post.

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179 >>

join