It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIL the definiton of White Nationalism Lumping many of us in the wrong boat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Every village has an idiot.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Because if your a guy you don't refer to a friend of the female persuasion as girlfriend. She's friend.
Now women often refer to their female friends as girlfriends that's true. Weird when you think about it because guys don't refer to their male friends as boy friends. Lol

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

And THAT is EXACTLY why you are - and forever will be - my brother...brother...

You and I may have been cut from completely different cloth at birth - but by CHOICE in life we've both fashioned similar clothing from our individual cloth...

Much love bro...always got a beer and a bbq ready for ya...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

A to the men, brother.

I'm the same, save for the southern thang...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: theantediluvian

Tell me how being white and being a nationalist would prevent others from lumping me into that category. The vast majority of American's, esp the young left groups, do not see a difference. White=bad is what I am seeing. Doesn't matter what I think or believe. There has not been an atmosphere of listening to others for a while in this country.

It's good you now know the difference between a White Nationalist and a Nationalist who happens to be white.

As far as white = bad? That's not really a thing. Attempts at conversations about racism and bigotry get twisted by people who wish to keep us divided. Right wing media tells white people they are resented, hated, that minorities want us to feel guilty etc... it's not so. Not to the degree it's portrayed.

Are you sure about that?

Take a look at how some teenage white high school girls were treated at Howard University when they visited and had a Trump hat on. Read the tweets and get back to me that white people aren't resented and hated. College campuses in general are very hateful towards anyone of the white race.

LINK

You really should stop doing that. For every example such as that there's ones of Supremacist talking about superior genes and culture. Ugly is everywhere.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I am a white American, believe in my country, don't hate my neighbors, be they black people or brown people or any people for that matter. But because I am white and believe in my country I am a neo Nazi racist white nationalist to some. This is very narrow minded and STUPID thinking. Maybe these people are angry and see themselves as a catalyst for social change. Or maybe they just hate white people and want to use it as an excuse to go after us. I am leaning towards the latter possibility as of late. Lump summing us into various groups and getting those groups to oppose and fight each other is a globalist strategy to end our national sovereignty and cohesiveness and install in its place the globalist agenda. Its a PLOY and the people participating in this idiocy are being played in the worst way and I just wish they would wake up and see it. Its divide and conquer plain and simple.
edit on 23-8-2017 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

See, there's the problem. If I see a KKK rally, the first thing out of my mouth is along the lines of "Who let the idiots out of their cage again? Can we get rid of these fools?" If you see a black supremacist, the first words out of your mouth are apparently something along the lines of "Well, the KKK does it, so why shouldn't she?"

I'll take that argument to a logical conclusion. Somewhere in recent history, a white man was killed by a liberal (off the top of my head, I can think of one serious attempt just recently: Steve Scalise). So why shouldn't white guys kill liberals?

The difference between us is that I see horror in the above conclusion; you seem to see equality in it. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join