It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ive been studying

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

The only doctor is Jesus.

Hey that guy is also the only savior as well,

does he get paid for doing 2 jobs?

The sick come to him.

Well actually, I hate to break it to you but there are a lot of people in the world and the world is a big place.

I just don't think Dr. Jesus has the time to see all the sick at the same time as being the savior

He heals and orders a prescription that goes like this: Love God and your neighbors as yourself.

So words spoken or typed on a screen are a doctors prescription?

I am headed to the chemist to get me some gooooooood pain killers, all I have do is tell the chemist "love God and you neighbors as you love yourself" and he will know exactly whats going on.

He will wink at me and I will respond with a nod and after about a 5 minute wait I will get my prescription drugs.

Is that how it works?

If anyone can do this they are not mentally ill.

do what exactly?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I believe i caused in part the mandela effect with these voices. Ive studied other peoples stories who hear voices. Its not just voices. For example: ive seen the sun move quickly across the sky, then back again. I read a story of a man who had seen the same thing in the early 2000s.

Ive also seen demons and evil beings. Had a triangle of lights in an old tv when off you could see. They appeared after the start of the episode.

I have a telepathic communication with these beings when they seem to focus. I cannot read them, but they read me and offer the communication.
Dont get me wrong i want this gone. Theyre all a#holes. But i started to experience vortexes, time skips and jumps, a voice told me for a while "reality is changing". I saw words form in the crackle of the ceiling. Peoplespirits embeddded in tree trunks. Saw ufos. So many things that i think made us jump earths. Infrasound/ultrasound/time phased signals i think all contributed to a mass jump of either concioussness or bodies themselves.

I expect youll call me delusional because some dont believe in mandela effect. But im 100% certain my experience contributed to the changes.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
I believe i caused in part the mandela effect with these voices. Ive studied other peoples stories who hear voices. Its not just voices. For example: ive seen the sun move quickly across the sky, then back again. I read a story of a man who had seen the same thing in the early 2000s.

Ive also seen demons and evil beings. Had a triangle of lights in an old tv when off you could see. They appeared after the start of the episode.

I have a telepathic communication with these beings when they seem to focus. I cannot read them, but they read me and offer the communication.
Dont get me wrong i want this gone. Theyre all a#holes. But i started to experience vortexes, time skips and jumps, a voice told me for a while "reality is changing". I saw words form in the crackle of the ceiling. Peoplespirits embeddded in tree trunks. Saw ufos. So many things that i think made us jump earths. Infrasound/ultrasound/time phased signals i think all contributed to a mass jump of either concioussness or bodies themselves.

I expect youll call me delusional because some dont believe in mandela effect. But im 100% certain my experience contributed to the changes.

I've been dealing with the same kind of situation since 2015....it's mostly voices and physical/bodily disturbances....and occassionally some visual stuff, but not so much anymore...but the voices and physical stuff are everyday and have been since 2015.

regretfully, I brought this on myself...I was experimenting with EVP for two months during the winter of 2015, things got pretty intense fast ...I went deep down into the recordings...into the noise..with an expensive set of headphones...all I can say is there's surface EVPs and then there's these whole other layers that are harder to hear..but can be heard if one really pursues this...but that's the danger zone...something changed with my hearing and essentially the entities I was communicating with came out of the recordings and I began to hear them with just my naked ears at all times....

at first it was extreme..but after a long time...for the most part things are calmer now...though there are still rough days. These entities seemed to be strengthened by strong emotions, anxiety, etc.... so the more indifferent I become to them and the calmer I remain....the less they seem to be able to get things back to an extreme level.

but they won't go and the voices are always there...it's just a matter of if I can take my focus off of them. They primarily hit me with the physical disturbances at night when I'm trying to sleep...it's mostly weird pokes, jabs, and this strange vibration sensation that I've seen noted in other cases of oppression as well.

since 2015, I've met a lot of others who also had this type of massive intrusion happen to them from things like spirit communication (by any means) and even meditation....sometimes such things just really bring down our blinders to unseen things around us

these voices were extremely hostile and abusive at first....they would constantly be playing mind games.....over time...they don't seem to put as much effort into trying to get me to believe some elaborate bull# story line of theirs...but they are still intrusive as hell and are essentially attached to my life.

they've claimed to be all sorts of things to aliens, demons, human spirits...they keep changing stories.....but they are always going on to me about how they are "higher life forms".

but things aren't anywhere near as bad as they were for me in 2015.....I'm still down the EVP rabbit hole I guess you could say because things have never been the same since that winter...but I can function just as good as I always did now....but these intrusions are still a damn annoyance

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Its good to know im not alone in this. I think we should form groups. And expirement with this. Like try different mental ways to drive them out or away.

Ive achieved somemore silence over time using certain methods.

I think they using bio computing with neural feedback and tracking with a set of hidden implants.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join