It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ive been studying

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
In 2009 i started getting stalked. A little background. Im a top 10 musician in my tri state area in electronica. I love good parties. Family. Anyway.

The stalking led to voices, tactile and internal paigns.
I reached out. To my voices. Even my dreams.
Its all known already
Your past, future.
They play with us against "Gods" will because were different
Like the bully on the playground

Ive been time shifted WHILE realizing its happening.
Ive had objects stolen from pockets...quantumly.
Ive had pay cards disrupted remotely
Vortexes
Time skips
Psychic writing
Demons in my reality..visibleaudable
Scared the living # out of me all of it
But im better for knowing its truth

Demons want more than a war beat on drums.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
And have you considered Jesus? Just listening to online sermons made all my demons move on. Not at once but overtime but I could really notice instant change.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
ive got the same thing and mine started in 2009 as well. while digging through old photos i found a strange picture of a mermaid kid in my bathtub from before i was born. the picture literally disapeared out of my house after the voices started "selling it" or in simpler terms thought broadcasting it. it was the coolest picture too. the kid was crazy and you could see his mermaid tail that wrapped around the bathtub must of been 6 foot long and pale in color. anyways you are not alone

also i had taken an some small pictures that i felt were super important at the time so literally locked them in my chest pocket with the button so they would not get lost or stolen. well guess what. they disapeared even after i was sure to lock them in my pocket with the button and constantly check if they were there. still havnt found them.
edit on 20-8-2017 by lizardghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: lizardghost
ive got the same thing and mine started in 2009 as well. while digging through old photos i found a strange picture of a mermaid kid in my bathtub from before i was born. the picture literally disapeared out of my house after the voices started "selling it" or in simpler terms thought broadcasting it. it was the coolest picture too. the kid was crazy and you could see his mermaid tail that wrapped around the bathtub must of been 6 foot long and pale in color. anyways you are not alone
so ive been studying mandela effects. I think i got a heads up on that. Ford. Vw. Bible.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Have you thought about discussing this with a doctor?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

dr.s are blind

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

dr.s are blind

So I take it that's a no.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

dr.s are blind

So I take it that's a no.
drs have made me dystonic. Look it up. I trust God.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Given the list of the ways you claim that you are being harassed, I must surmise that drugs, alcohol and personal associations are probably more as the cause than anything from the dark side. Perhaps I focused too much on the "voices" aspect, but that is a crystal clear sign of a mental disorder which is frequently brought on by drug use.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Given the list of the ways you claim that you are being harassed, I must surmise that drugs, alcohol and personal associations are probably more as the cause than anything from the dark side. Perhaps I focused too much on the "voices" aspect, but that is a crystal clear sign of a mental disorder which is frequently brought on by drug use.
im totally sober. And # mental disorder.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

And # mental disorder.

How do you know it's not a mental illness if you haven't discussed it with a doctor?
edit on 8/20/2017 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

And # mental disorder.

How do you know it's not a mental illness if you haven't discussed it with a doctor?
seriously. ? I already said ive been at it with doctors 8 years.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Only sometimes is that true. But it isn't always the effects of drugs that bring about demonic powers from their hiding places. Satan uses drugs as a way to infiltrate into human lives. There is a specific reason why substance use can bring about demonic influences, but the general public only usually believes it is a physiological/psychological symptom of the substance, and not real demonic action. The perfect smokescreen for real demonic power to hide behind and operate with virtual impunity.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Only sometimes is that true. But it isn't always the effects of drugs that bring about demonic powers from their hiding places. Satan uses drugs as a way to infiltrate into human lives. There is a specific reason why substance use can bring about demonic influences, but the general public only usually believes it is a physiological/psychological symptom of the substance, and not real demonic action. The perfect smokescreen for real demonic power to hide behind and operate with virtual impunity.
the only drugs ive used is psych meds and diabetes meds. You guys exagerate. I was chosen by accident to suffer these things. I with God have it in control.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

And # mental disorder.

The only doctor is Jesus. The sick come to him. He heals and orders a prescription that goes like this:

Love God and your neighbors as yourself.

If anyone can do this they are not mentally ill. Those that can't are mentally ill. Those that try are still in treatment.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

This ↑

Awaken everyone.

Now is the time.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

And # mental disorder.

The only doctor is Jesus. The sick come to him. He heals and orders a prescription that goes like this:

Love God and your neighbors as yourself.

If anyone can do this they are not mentally ill. Those that can't are mentally ill. Those that try are still in treatment.

People like you terrify me.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
you are waking up to the truth. they know it is a painful process. they use this painful process. they dont want you to wake up to the truth. so they have a way to stop it. that is to tranquilize you everyday for the rest of your life. they come up with false diagnoses to accomplish this. one diagnoses in particular for those they deem troublesome in there waking up to the truth, they will label schizophrenic. they know that this label of schizophrenia will allow them to tranquilize you everyday for the rest of your life. they know that if you are awake but also asleep you will not wake up to the truth which is why they need to tranquilize you everyday. they also know that if you are to stop taking there tranquilizers the illusion that you need them will surface because it will be disguised in pains of waking up to the truth which i said is painful.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Your title says that you have been studying.

Then you write your opening post.

Did you maybe mix up the title and opening post with another thread you were authoring?

Anyway what have you been studying?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: lizardghost

they know it is a painful process.

Who's 'they'?

they use this painful process.

Who's 'they'?

they dont want you to wake up to the truth.

Who's 'they'?

so they have a way to stop it.

Who's 'they'?

That is just the first 4 sentences,

let me just quote the rest and ask just once even though you mention "they" about 100000000 more times.

so

Who's 'they'?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join