It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacred Pipe or chunk of Rock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The first stone popped out of a gravel crusher in 1972
The larger one (with the face) was found a few years later but nobody noticed the face until we returned to the campsite and my sister handed the stone to me.
The smaller one (the dog stone) came up in the family garden 30 feet from where I was born.
The company I was working for changed it's name from Capital Cable to Shaw Cable. Making me a ShawMan
and a lot more.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-8-2017 by SpectateSwamp because: v ideo problem

edit on 18-8-2017 by SpectateSwamp because: video problems

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SpectateSwamp

Neither video link works when I click them

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Linky no worky.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Interesting, is this a shamanic ritual, now I believe there are ancient relics which are often overlooked but I can not see them in these stone's (I can see the face like form though it look's natural to me) but a more trained eye maybe can, to me they do just look like stone's but some culture may have shaped them and the hole in one is very interesting but nature can do that also.

Still cool though even if I do not understand it.

(I believe in an ancient past far older than we are supposed to be so please do not be offended I mean no disrespect).

edit on 18-8-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: luke1212

I changed it to include the link in the comments.. That works.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Looks like a rock that resembles a skull.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I'm not sure wtf is going on ? Who is the smoke for ? And why rocks ? 😳 X

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I like that you like it...

Sting :
They lived and they died, they prayed to their gods
But the stone gods did not make a sound
And their empire crumbled, 'til all that was left
Were the stones the workmen found

edit on 18-8-2017 by Plotus because: Zyzzx road.... ever been there ?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Nice artifacts. Shouldn't your smoke be sage? I had a friend trained by a Shaman who had me gather some for him while in the desert.
You could add some pictures to the OP would be nice not everyone is able to watch the videos.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The boars head one is in a lot better shape than mine. Mine seems to be made out of a bunch of pressed clay balls or pine pitch pieces that were chewed then stuck together. It is hard to say without getting it tested, they did mix things with their clay. The Indians buried things as a tribute to the mother earth, so it is hard to tell how long ago from depth sometimes. Don't be telling the wrong people about those, they might confiscate them and tell you you cannot dig on your land anymore, calling it a burial site. I did my research with the Indians, my land does not fit the profile for a burial site,e it is most probable it was a ceremonial site long ago. But there are busy body white people who will try to make you stop digging.

There are a lot of these carved rocks and clay artifacts in certain areas, most people just think they are rocks and cannot recognize them. Up here by the lakeshore there are a lot of net weights but some people are selling them as hammer stones. The Native Americans and even early settlers would grind the stones on rocks to make them so they could tie rope onto them to weight their nets.

I went right to the source and asked the Indians, the people who are supposedly experts around here are not very good with identifying things. I suppose there are people in other areas who know much more about this stuff, but here the elders seem to know things. I was surprised to find that they still traditionally make ground stone artifacts.

That smoke thing would have been great to have in the seventies at a party. Are you sure there wasn't a hippy community there?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

If the stones were man made they would be insignificant.
Things made by the great spirit are the ones that kick ass.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Nice artifacts. Shouldn't your smoke be sage? I had a friend trained by a Shaman who had me gather some for him while in the desert.
You could add some pictures to the OP would be nice not everyone is able to watch the videos.

www.telusplanet.net...
www.telusplanet.net...
Just about every shaman ever dug up had Marijuana in their special pouch. Same for the pharaohs

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39

I'm not sure wtf is going on ? Who is the smoke for ? And why rocks ? 😳 X

Rocks are very sacred. Ones with unusual features are especially so.
The Smoke is for those stones. They had been in a safety deposit box for nearly 20 years.
Till the bank closed. Probably due to the stones.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You know the Israelite's over on this side of the pond Originally were forbidden to make alters to God (the Great spirit - Jesus said God is a spirit) except with stone's not cut with metal, in other words natural stones' shaped in a more natural way could be used but not something that was the work of man's hand's.
The holiest place was a mountain were Moshe/Moses was given the ten commandment's not a temple built by king's that is really an idol in itself, those stones with law's NOT written by the hand of man given there to Moshe whom was even told to walk on that place in bare feet only had ten law's with simple straight forward interpretation's, worship only the true God (the Great spirit whom created the universe), make no idol's (don't worship the work of your hand's), Honor your parent's (look after them in old age and obey them when you are young) that you may live a long life (family tradition), don't steal or look with envy upon what other's have etc.
Now how many of those law's did the Israelite and later the Christian's and the Muslim's refuse to obey even replacing them with commandment's written not by God but by man, justifying taking from other's, killing them, raping, stealing there land's etc.

So I get what you say perfectly and actually agree.

biblehub.com...

edit on 20-8-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Those are cool stones.

I've had this one for 22 years. From a river.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

And pretty good way to live by.

Around my place there are at least a Dozen huge features in stone.
Way too many to be coincidence And good.
Mimetoliths megaliths are great.

top topics

join