It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TODAY and NK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
So, today is the day that fat boy does something completely stupid.

I can feel it in my bones.

Anyone else got that feeling?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
No.

I was feeling a bit off, but I farted a few times, and now it's all good.

edit on 16-8-2017 by madmac5150 because: Note to MODS: this is not an off-topic post, my reply has more substantial evidence than the OP.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Shhhh. We're busy bringing about racism so we can beat racism again. We'll get to NK in the next few weeks when it's relevant to the narrative.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I hope not, because we are in the middle of an important debate about which hate group is worse.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think he's dead.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

but I farted a few times, and now it's all good.

Funny thing is, before I read your post I was thinking of doing exactly the same.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
He is going to take his super serum and become Super Kimmie...still him but as big as Godzilla....Trump will then take his super serum and his wish of massive hands will become true then we get two Godzilla sized Leaders fighting it out in downtown Tokyo.
The movie about the incident will be epic when it is made in 10 years.
Or nowt will happen.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
To lighten the mood further, I think we should start a "most ridiculous statements made by NK" thread?

I'll start....

'He could drive at the age of 3'
Kim Jong-un was a child prodigy who could drive at just three-years-old, according to North Korea's school curriculum. At 9, the future leader was winning yachting races, pupils are told.

'He's had plastic surgery'
"The regime wants its people to see Kim Jong-un as Great Leader Kim Il-sung reincarnated. They fattened him up and gave him a thorough training — and plastic surgery, too, some even say — to make him look just like his grandfather," Kim Kwang-in told the New York Times.

'He's the Sexiest Man Alive'
In 2012, China's Communist Party online newspaper fell for a report on the satirical website The Onion naming the North Korean dictator as the 'Sexiest Man Alive'.

'He's addicted to cheese'
In 2014, Kim Jong-un's rumoured bout of ill health was widely attributed to an avid fondness of Emmental. He reportedly grew to love it while studying in Switzerland and 'gorged on the cheese so much that he has ballooned in size and is now walking with a limp', according to tabloid reports.

'He conquered North Korea's highest mountain'
In April 2015, Kim Jong-un climbed North Korea's highest mountain Mount Paektu, wearing a suit and dress shoes, according to state media in Pyongyang. At 9000ft, Paektu is nearly twenty times the height of the Great Pyramid of Giza.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
To lighten the mood further, I think we should start a "most ridiculous statements made by NK" thread?

'He's the Sexiest Man Alive'
In 2012, China's Communist Party online newspaper fell for a report on the satirical website The Onion naming the North Korean dictator as the 'Sexiest Man Alive'.

Would you mind turning your reading comprehension on? "China's Communist Party" fell for a report ... from "The Onion" which is a US corporation. North Korea didn't fall for it nor did North Korea say it.

You want to hate the North Koreans so bad, whatever, at least do so intelligently.

No war.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Him and David Byrne are in a meeting, negotiating the price of David's Big suit... shhhh.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

Wordsmith?

You might want to pull your head in a little?

I do dislike NK. But then again, that's my opinion.

I wouldn't say or have I said, that I "hate" NK? You might like to take that back before you consider my reply "unintelligent" I was merely taking the pi$$ dear chap. You know? Sarcasm.

As for your final comment "No War". I'm afraid I can't help you there either dear chap. I have no control over TPTB? That's their little game, not mine.

So, anyway. Off you trot back to your dictionaries and find someone else to falsely berate.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
You're right, you don't hate them. You just make fun of them. Glad that was cleared up.

Don't trust your bones, mate. Nothing of significance happened today.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Well, it's still "today" on the right side of the world mate. So we still have time.

Remember, we're in your future.

And yes, they're hilarious. Everything about them is amusing. Even down to their hair.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I hate the leaders and how it is run.
What's not to hate about a place like that.
I hope one day the people can be free of his rule.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Lil kimmie ordering takeout and blame blinking an backing down on dust in his bunker along with having his housekeeper executed for letting the place get dusty .

All in all just another fun day in best korea .

join