It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Stabbed By Antifa Mob Outside His Home For Not Condemning ‘Nazis’ Hard Enough

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Has anyone actually see a real Nazi recently? How would I identify one on sight?

Just support free speech.

Someone will be along shortly to call you a Nazi.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I warned you this would happen since Berkeley and people refused to listen and just laughed it off as an isolated incident. This is not going to be the last victim of a witch hunt both sides and the MSM are responsible for. Good luck defending people who are willing to kill you for just having a different opinion. Innocent people are now going to get caught in the crossfire because the MSM reported another very biased opinionated hit piece. Good job you morons.

The blood of every other innocent victim is now on the hand of both sides.

This appears that it may be a hoax.

I'd wait for actual confirmation before going too far.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Which story?
The attack story or the heroin story?

The heroin story. It's from Department of Justice. Easily verified by court records and police reports. /sarc

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: pthena

Are you saying because he sold heroin (which is totally unrelated) he deserved to be stabbed in the context in which he did? (Not denouncing hard enough)
Could be that the stabbing was heroin related and he's simply blaming Antifa because of the Facebook messages. OP even admits to the lack of currently verifiable information.

I fully admit this could be fake.

If it is this guy should be ashamed for hoaxing to spread divisiveness.

But it does go to show the dangers of labeling everyone you disagree with a nazi, and then arguing its acceptable to attack nazis.

They called them "witch hunts" back in the days when everyone was uneducated and easily fooled into going along with a narrative that there were "witches" lurking around every corner and were out to get them.
But then again, most everyone knows now that now....or do they?
Look for large scale "witch hunts" to be coming to neighborhoods near you soon.
Being a "Russian sympathizer" was not enough for the deranged to justify their actions, because you just cannot lash out and attack people for suspected of being "Russian".
Now it's the "Nazis" turn....yeah, Nazis were/are vile scumbags without a doubt.
But it's easier for the deranged to strike out at "Nazis" and have it justified because....well, they supposedly are "Nazis" after all.
I too, have been labeled a "Nazi sympathizer" here lately.....and I am really #ing mad about it.
edit on 16-8-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Good luck with that.

Honestly, it makes me a little irrate that this type of rhetoric is evolving from social media and creeping into peoples homes and real life relationships now.

It's one thing to discuss politics and/social issues, it's another when you start labeling your friends and family as nazis/racists/fascists etc. when you know damn well that they're not.

#z getting real deep around here.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Has anyone actually see a real Nazi recently? How would I identify one on sight?

They will shout their Sieg Heil and do the Hitler Gruss(salute) right in front of you than they will beat you up because yu called them a Nazi.

People are already starting to dehumanize Nazis and we all know this will lead us down a very dark path. Nazis are now a free for all.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I warned you this would happen since Berkeley and people refused to listen and just laughed it off as an isolated incident. This is not going to be the last victim of a witch hunt both sides and the MSM are responsible for. Good luck defending people who are willing to kill you for just having a different opinion. Innocent people are now going to get caught in the crossfire because the MSM reported another very biased opinionated hit piece. Good job you morons.

The blood of every other innocent victim is now on the hand of both sides.

This appears that it may be a hoax.

I'd wait for actual confirmation before going too far.

Even if it is a hoax the next real attack is right around the corner. Like i said it's gonna happen. People are now empowered to hunt Nazis and WS. All kinds of people will die.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yep, this is how it can all get worse. And, I suspect it will. Avoid public places. Stay safe.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Yep, this is how it can all get worse. And, I suspect it will. Avoid public places. Stay safe.

If you are in a concealed carry state, get your gun and permit.

I suspect though they'll be more circumspect in their actions there.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Whether the story is true or not I'd like to change a couple of words in your post.
1.Claim that it is morally just to attack Jews regardless of rather or not they are violent.
2. Claim anyone who doesn't totally agree with you are Jew lovers.
Free excuse to attack and kill anyone who disagrees with you.
Now where have I seen this portrayed before?
I think Antifa aught to have a new uniform and the could start by having brown shirts.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

People are already starting to dehumanize Nazis and we all know this will lead us down a very dark path. Nazis are now a free for all.

Well maybe. There is a difference between dehumanizing and "Othering" someone and keeping a disgusting social perspective reined in. Nazism feeds on that very thing you are claiming is being done to them right now.

I've met real Nazi's in Germany, they're still there, quieter certainly because pubic opinion is overwhelmingly against them, but still there. And I've met real neo-Nazi's in the U.S. They are hateful people. It's a sickening ideology. Sometimes, the only way to keep a social perspective in check is with informal social sanctions. While I acknowledge the risk of mirroring what one hates, sometimes, the risk is necessary.

link   

I live in vermont.Will research.Ty. s&f.

link   

Yeah, I have an aunt who I'm pretty sure thinks that I'm a terrible person simple because I post things with which she disagrees politically--not taking into account that she and I have not even lived in the same state, let alone had any semblance of a true familial relationship in 20 years.

She doesn't know me, but she takes it upon herself to judge me by social media--even enough to have talked to my mom about me being "wrong" all of the time and how she doesn't understand why that doesn't both my mom. My mom just laughed it off, but I was amazed that she discussed it with my mom.

To be fair, though, she doesn't do much else than stalk social media all day, so when one gets trapped in that world, it's hard to escape. My mom never should have told me about that conversation, though, as it now makes me want to comment more on her posts.

Yes, I'm 38 and childish sometimes. So?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Maybe...but I've realized that I don't care enough about this particular topic to speculate.

That's not a jab at you, by any stretch, I just find the story to lack too much credibility to waste time on it.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Whether the story is true or not I'd like to change a couple of words in your post.
1.Claim that it is morally just to attack Jews regardless of rather or not they are violent.
2. Claim anyone who doesn't totally agree with you are Jew lovers.
Free excuse to attack and kill anyone who disagrees with you.
Now where have I seen this portrayed before?
I think Antifa aught to have a new uniform and the could start by having brown shirts.

Yes as has been pointed out many times antifa is claiming they are fighting fascists by using fascists tactics.

They have become the monster they claim to fight.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I'm having a hard time believing his story. It's perfectly within the realm of possibility. However reading the story and seeing this -

Wormer did not go to the hospital for his injuries, telling Big League Politics that he could not afford to pay for medical bills. Instead, he said that the wounds are “home stitched up.” When asked about starting a crowd source campaign to help with the costs, he stated that “people don’t have the kind of money to throw towards such a silly cause. I’d rather they put their children through school.”

“I don’t need a doctor to treat me, I need my country to wake the # up, if you know what I mean,” Wormer said.

Wormer added that he did not call the police. He is on probation and was afraid it would make matters worse.

If he was attacked and stabbed, even if on probation, any normal person would call law enforcement if they did nothing wrong. He also didn't get medical treatment? Yeah right. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

the last gasp of a dying breed.
I wonder if Neanderthals put up similar fronts as homo-sapiens kept evolving....

that story definitely sounds accurate and true and it's all there's to it...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

Well maybe. There is a difference between dehumanizing and "Othering" someone and keeping a disgusting social perspective reined in. Nazism feeds on that very thing you are claiming is being done to them right now.

I've met real Nazi's in Germany, they're still there, quieter certainly because pubic opinion is overwhelmingly against them, but still there. And I've met real neo-Nazi's in the U.S. They are hateful people. It's a sickening ideology. Sometimes, the only way to keep a social perspective in check is with informal social sanctions. While I acknowledge the risk of mirroring what one hates, sometimes, the risk is necessary.

I agree with you we need to keep nazis reigned in.

I just disagree with using violence against them (unless in self defense).

Lets say for just a minute though that I can agree with that.

The problem is that we immediately have people abusing this straegy to say "Hey thi guy is a nazi too!" to anyone they disagree with. Just check out ATS this week.

No we have set up the conditions to attack these people too.

And now we have exponentially increased the very ideology and tactics that we sought to condemn in the first place.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

I agree there are strange things with this story.

But I don't know that this is enough to believe or not believe it.

Maybe he didn't call the police or go to the doctor because he was high or drunk, and this would have violated his probation.

I don't know.

But there is no doubt that the current trend of justifying attacks against nazis and calling anyone who you disagree with a nazi or nazi sympathizer will lead to things like this.

Just look at the guy whacked with the bike lock.

But you are right that this story could be fake.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join