It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Stabbed By Antifa Mob Outside His Home For Not Condemning ‘Nazis’ Hard Enough

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If you are in a concealed carry state, get your gun and permit.

Done and done.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So whats the difference between these thugs actions and those of a crowd of 'Good Ol Boys' lynching some unfortunate in dead of night? I have no time for violent cowards of any political persuasion, my only test is "does this man fish" pass that and we'll be just fine.
reply to: Grambler

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClydeBuilt
So whats the difference between these thugs actions and those of a crowd of 'Good Ol Boys' lynching some unfortunate in dead of night? I have no time for violent cowards of any political persuasion, my only test is "does this man fish" pass that and we'll be just fine.
reply to: Grambler

Well the difference would be one is doing it for skin color, and they other is doing it for ideological purposes, but you are right in the end the results are the same, and both are just as disgusting.

And I do fish, although poorly.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
My uncle just tried to have me committed for suggesting satanic Zionist bankers were behind WW2 and much of the atrocities that take place today. My own blood. What the hell is this world coming to when you can't even hold a differing view from someone without the risk of being locked up?!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The title alone cries out fake news like most of this stuff is with the right wingers.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I see the skincolour as a convenient excuse?
Could just as easily have been nationality or religion. Sometimes we can still be pretty dumb as a species, we will pick on the odd ones out in the flock for no reason other than they are different to the rest.
Ever listen to kids ragging on each other ? "Hey Fatty" - skinny- shorty-beanpole-speccy-fenian-teague-jew-igga ? Take your pick, we use it as a tool to ostracise the flavour of the month, just choose your de jour!
I'll be much happier when people wake up and realise the real apartheid is financial, and the # rolls downhill. Now in that group will be a majority who just try play the hand dealt to them, while others will whinge cry and try to make trouble for the next group up that invisible ladder.

I am NOT rich by a very long way, but I did find over the years that those with real money and power rarely brag about it, if ever and do try to help a man up. While those who like to think they have money can be most vicious people around.

In no way do I consider myself better or above coloured people, different? Yes, but certainly not better. Ever watched some of thses so called evil lifers on "US worst prisons" docs? Most of them are articulate, well read and reasonable, something that seems missing in the school years when its needed.

Dave Chappelle for senator!
a reply to: Grambler

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've lost count of the Nazi accusations, as they've become boring.

Nazi has become the new racist/sexist/bigot/homophobe/xenophobe/evil guy mantra.

Oh man, I just had a thought. What if they thought he was a RUSSIAN nazi? He'd totally be dead.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Become a forum site moderator. Guaranteed to happen. I've lost count of the number of times I've been called a Nazi. A jack-booted one, no less.

Unless they're the over the top permanently juvenile morons we see so many pictures of...most wouldn't know one if they bumped into 'em out in public.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
how is this antifa related. fake news

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
From the OP...

Sam Wormer (reported victim) talking about antifa contacting him.

“trying to figure out what happened [and] who’s responsible, and have been very very supportive”

In fact Sam Wormer himself believes

Wormer says he thinks it was NOT antifa but "a false flag attack by straight up nazis"

But hey... don't let me interrupt your circle jerk and "wah wah they called me a nazi"... since none of your clowns actually seem to care about the truth.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Can I just point out, for the record, that use of Occupy Wall Street as an example of a simply left wing group, is inaccurate in the extreme. The Occupy movement was as strong as it was, because it had input from all the four or more corners of political thought, abroad in the US at the time, including some very questionable far right entities, or representatives thereof.

Carry on though.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Yea, I'm not seeing this:

Wormer says he thinks it was NOT antifa but "a false flag attack by straight up nazis"

In the OP.

However, it is clearly here:
www.snopes.com...

Other sources:
www.burlingtonfreepress.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

And I do fish, although poorly.

I feed the fish too, I have just bought a boat though, so now I can get out and find bigger fish to feed.

Sorry for the off topic, I need a break from the ......

(post by SudoNim removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

i'm guessing none of them actually read the article.

They steer the ship, not play along.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Did you happen to find anywhere else besides Snopes that quoted him saying that quote?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Is this the same Sam Wormer who was convicted of dealing heroin?

On April 14, 2016, Judge Reiss sentenced Samuel Wormer, 27, of Essex, Vermont, to 12 months and one day in federal prison followed by three years of supervised release. According to court records, Wormer was a Vermont dealer who sold Minervini’s heroin to Vermont customers and supplied Minervini with handguns. Wormer had purchased the handgun Minervini was carrying when he was arrested in Connecticut.
connecticut-man-sentenced-89-months-federal- prison-heroin-dealing

Whoa, not to join the "offended by everything" crowd but honestly, anyone who has had substance abuse eat away at his or her life and I'm talking more than simple annoyance because your spouse ties one to many on and curses out a stranger every weekend, well they would understand why I say without making a point that relates this to what happened, I feel its a cheap shot and inappropriate if what you are saying is, "everyone look this guy is caught up in drugs, lets not feel sorry for him." If you were alluding to his being stabbed being a drug deal gone wrong or something, it was not clear.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join