It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un may be on steroids and he's - MISSING!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Doctors say Kim Jong Un may be on steroids, giving him 'roid rage'

Nuke-happy North Korean tyrant Kim Jong Un might be the way he is because he suffers from ’roid rage, doctors say. There’s widespread speculation “in the medical community that he has gout, and one of the treatments for gout is steroids,” Dr. Rock Positano of the Hospital for Special Surgery told me. “This fellow could be manifesting ’roid rage.”

The speculation is he suffers from gout. Thus the need for steroids.

Me? I'm thinking this is a great excuse to try and reclaim a bit of his lost honor.

Plus I never heard of a side effect of steroids being a ghostly act of disappearance.

Breaking News Today also reports the NK leader has disappeared.
A way to save face over his empty 'riod rage' threats?

Or has he gone into hiding because he's about to fire those missiles? Hunkering down for the attack?

And then there’s the holiday today in NK...

Lots of speculation.

Edit to Add: Seems to be breaking news all over now about him being in hiding or missing. Ouch.

peace
edit on 2454Tuesday201713 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm hoping the CIA has already gotten rid of him. And his regime doesn't know what to do.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Oh for cryin out loud....Gimmie a break.

He's another loud mouth who thinks he can look big by standing up against the USA.

Mouse....meet Eagle

Of course he's got a counterpart tough guy in the Whitehouse who thinks it's cool to throw his weight around too.

Not a good combination for the planet at large.

If Christ is coming he'd better get on the express train.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I meant to add that into the OP.

I don't know how NK would explain it - but who cares if it happens.

peace

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Of course he's got a counterpart tough guy in the Whitehouse who thinks it's cool to throw his weight around too.

I don't want to make this about the President. But I have to ask.

For as long as I can remember the world has used the USA as their 'police'. I don't like it - but it's what the world expects from the USA pretty much.

So really, do you want the head of the Bully Club to be a pussy? Or to stand up and speak strongly of this strong country and take no crap from anyone?

Or would you rather it's let's have a 'hug fest' and everything will be ok?

I'm not throwing stones at your post - just asking.

peace

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Oh, he's got roid rage, alright....hemorrhoid rage.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
RSOE EDIS posted this today on their Facebook page :

RSOE EDIS Event Report - An earthquake registering 2.6 on the Richter scale reportedly struck an area near Pyongyang. There is no indication yet from state propaganda that a nuclear test has happened, or was even planned. But today is a national holiday in North Korea - and the regime has often used such occasions for big weapons tests. The quake struck a long way from the Punggye-ri Nuclear Test Facility, where Kim usually detonates such weapons. Kim Sung-han, a Seoul-based weatherman, reported the quake on Twitter saying it covered a 3km area. Today is National Liberation Day in the North, marking the victory over ...
RSOE EDIS - Earthquake event in North Korea on August 15 2017 03:12 PM
An earthquake registering 2.6 on the Richter scale reportedly struck an area near Pyongyang. There is no indication yet from state propaganda that a nuclear test has happened, or was even planned. ...
hisz.rsoe.hu

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
No wonder he's paranoid and suicidal.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

Sounds like a bunker-buster "hit the spot".

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Lol, I don't think they prescribe ANABOLIC steroids for gout. This can't be a serious article....

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

For as long as I can remember the world has used the USA as their 'police'. I don't like it - but it's what the world expects from the USA pretty much.

So really, do you want the head of the Bully Club to be a pussy? Or to stand up and speak strongly of this strong country and take no crap from anyone?

peace

This may be. That Trumps harsh words are having an effect. But just what that effect may be is open for debate I think. It maybe that the world has gotten used to the US being the police. But another suggestion should also be weighed. Possibly Trumps harsh words are not seen as strength by other leaders. Maybe they are seen as brandishing a big stick when in reality the US really cannot be the policemen any longer. Maybe China has stepped up and into NK as they ARE allies, talked turkey with the military leaders and had them face up to reality. Maybe Kiddiekim is in hiding from his own army. Or maybe nothing.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
this isn't fake news at all.
kinda like when putin died... and there was a coup...

the west's propaganda machine is as good as Kim's...
edit on 15-8-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Kim Jong Un's disappearance sparks concerns missile launch could be imminent

Published August 14, 2017 Fox News Now Playing Kim Jong Un becoming more confident in his nuclear arsenal Close North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has vanished from the public eye for two weeks, South Korean media reported, prompting fears that he may be preparing to mark Tuesday’s public holiday by firing a new rocket. The last time Kim went days without being seen was prior to the ICBM launch in late July, when he remained incognito for two weeks before making his grandiose public appearance. His public withdrawal comes as nuclear tensions mount between Washington and Pyongyang, and on the heels of the leader’s threat to attack the U.S. island territory of Guam. On Tuesday, North Korea is set to commemorate the Korean Peninsula’s liberation from Japan at the end of World War II.

Well, looks like we're not the only one thinking the same.

peace

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: silo13

peace

This may be. That Trumps harsh words are having an effect. But just what that effect may be is open for debate I think. It maybe that the world has gotten used to the US being the police. But another suggestion should also be weighed. Possibly Trumps harsh words are not seen as strength by other leaders. Maybe they are seen as brandishing a big stick when in reality the US really cannot be the policemen any longer. Maybe China has stepped up and into NK as they ARE allies, talked turkey with the military leaders and had them face up to reality. Maybe Kiddiekim is in hiding from his own army. Or maybe nothing.

Lots of questions - good ones - I don't have answers for. But I'm looking into it.

Thanks for the reply.

peace

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Maybe his people woke up and whacked him. We should be so lucky.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Isn't gout caused by excessive alcohol consumption? (one of the reasons)

I read a while back, there is a lot alcohol (really good stuff) shipped on the black market to N.K.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

This is ignorant: The treatment for gout is not anabolic steroids, it's prednisone.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

And I appreciate your thank you. Seems that all to often around here suggestions offered to add to our pool of possibilities are met with only denial.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
Isn't gout caused by excessive alcohol consumption? (one of the reasons)

I read a while back, there is a lot alcohol (really good stuff) shipped on the black market to N.K.

It was said he's quite partial to 'Emmental' an exquisite French Wine. I always thought it was cheese, lol.

Added note: My mother had gout something fierce. She never drank a drop in her life - but there are other things, like chocolate, etc that can set it off.

peace

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

This is ignorant: The treatment for gout is not anabolic steroids, it's prednisone.

Prednisone is a steroid and will cause roid rage. My partner is currently on it after a severe bout of bronchitis. She has been very irritable and the doctor confirmed that it is a side effect of the prednisone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join