It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bond Between Man and Beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
For those tired of the back and forth, take a break and leave it up to a completely different species to remind us stupid humans of what humanity looks like. Amazing how we are fighting over the color of skin, while these beautiful and very dangerous animals (tear you apart in a second if they wanted to) could give a flying # and just want to hug you.

What amazing creatures.. this is proof that we underestimate their intelligence and emotional capacity.

Here's a bonus clip that shows the beautiful bond between man and beast.

We could learn a thing or two from these magnificent creatures.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Animals detect fear,if you show them no fear while not making any sudden movements I believe you could make friends with almost any animal. I have made many animal friends this way,mostly feral cats that seemingly don't trust anyone else,but I have also been approached by wild animals without fear in either species and there is nothing quite like the experience.

Nature can bend to your will if you only give it the proper respect it deserves.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

Yeah I totally agree. Our emotions emit some form of energy that I'm sure animal's can detect, seeing how their senses are much stronger than ours. It's like our aura.

The worst thing you can do is panic when you're face to face with a creature that can kill you in a second.

edit on 14-8-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The older I get, the more I appreciate the bond between man and other species of animal.

Social media videos have gone a long way in teaching us that animals have an innate intelligence.

I've seen so many great examples lately of animals interacting with humans that had me amazed.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

What I've noticed, is that it's usually the apex creatures or those close to the top of the food chain that exhibit the most advanced intelligence. Which makes perfect sense, because you need to be smarter than the rest to make it and thrive at the top.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The first vid posted of David Apinall brought back memories. He had one or two zoos in England back in the day and fostered an atmosphere of contact with the animals he cared for. Unfortunately he did lose a couple of keepers (back in the 80's I think it was) which shocked the general public at the time but his work with apes and gorillas and trying to get them back in the world was the right step imho.

We need to close all zoos not directly and professionally connected to genuine animal welfare and rehabilitation. We need to stop paying stupid money for animals.

We need to ban all animal testing too, the second vid was as a result of that. All the chimps, beagles and bunnies need to be freed or humanely euthanised. NO MORE TESTING!

Thanks for the vids, anymone else need a tissue...?
edit on 15/8/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think animals should be treated humanely because we are intelligent and thus responsible for what happens around us. However, I'm not a fan of anthropomorphising and projecting human characteristics on animals. That's usually a sign of something going on psychologically with the human doing the projecting.

top topics

join