It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof Jesus Christ is God

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Nothing I am about to write is an original thought, of that I am sure. With 100+ Billion people who have ever lived, perhaps no thought is truely unique.

Here is the absolute proof that Jesus Christ IS GOD.

Jesus was a poor carpenter who grew up in a predominantly illiterate and tiny corner of the world. He lived just 33 years, the last few making claims of his Godhood. Which ultimately lead to his death. He was not a general, or dictator or ruler or king or president... he was a simple and humble servant.

1) What year is it? 2017. It is 2017 to EVERYONE on Earth. Every check or document you sign atheist or theist is dated 2017. That is precisely 2017 years since the birth of Jesus Christ. This fact must REALLY get the goats of all those Atheists who have to acknowledge the year in which we live... maybe they could file a federal lawsuit!

2) Jesus Christ is the single most influential figure in all of human history. His name is known across all races, creeds, ethnicities, geographic boundaries and even time itself. Julius Caesar who? Genghis Khan what? Hitler? Stalin? Lincoln? Washington? Minor figures in history compared to the giant that is Jesus Christ.

3) He defeated death and rose three days later. He even restored others to life. Proof of his resurrection lies directly in the behavior of his followers, who were so terrified of the Roman Guard that they denied Jesus while he lived to save their own skin. But after he rose again and walked among them, they TRULY believed and most went to a gruesome death without ever denying the Messiah again. The bones of Jesus will never be discovered.

4) He appeared to me supernaturally 11 years ago, when I was an arrogant atheist. The light shined so brightly, yet there was no source... it was a room, with no windows, no light source... the most beautiful sight... but I digress. I understand my personal experience is no proof to you... but I never claimed to provide YOU with proof... only to present proof.

Jesus Christ lives and He IS God.

Which is why the entire world turns on a timetable marked by his birth... most of whom HATE him and deny him at every turn.
He is coming, there is still time to change your heart.

Now... my atheist friends... commence the trolling

+46 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: StandingTallForChrist
Now... my atheist friends... commence the trolling

You seem to have that already covered in spades.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
There is a difference between being 'a god' and being 'the god'

+38 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: StandingTallForChrist

You use that word "proof" but I don't think it means what you think it means.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

"Jesus was a poor carpenter who grew up in a predominantly illiterate and tiny corner of the world"

Well, if you can prove this, absolutely, I might give you a little credit.... But I'm not even seeing proof that there is a good, or was a Jesus- let alone them being the same.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The current Hebrew year, from Creation, is 5777.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
The current Hebrew year, from Creation, is 5777.

Fake Jews!!!!

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I came in here because you said "proof"

I demand proof!

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: StandingTallForChrist]

Your theory falls apart on your first point that it is "2017 Everywhere". I didn't feel the need to get much deeper into your "Absolute Proof..." after that.

Right now, the Persian calendar used across several central and western Asian countries: 1396.

Muslim Lunar Hirji calendar, the year is currently 1438.

Buddhist Nirvana calendar, it's now 2561.

5119 in the Hindu calendar.

The Hebrew calendar has been counting the years to 5777.

I doubt the rest of your "proof" gets any better, or well researched.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
For someone supposedly 'standing tall for Christ'...your "proof" falls awfully short....

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Fake Jews!!!!

Any person who claims to be a Jew, of any ethnicity, and is accepted as a Jew by other Jews is a Jew. How is that fake?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Proof is not important. Faith is what counts. I'm not sure Jesus ever claimed to be God.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Let the trolling continue.... LOL

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
As a follower of Jesus myself, I have to say..

You're not helping our cause..

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Here is the absolute proof that Jesus Christ IS GOD.

Okay...so you say "absolute proof"..which you give us in the form of a numbered list...
Wherein you mentioned

4) He appeared to me supernaturally 11 years ago, when I was an arrogant atheist. The light shined so brightly, yet there was no source... it was a room, with no windows, no light source... the most beautiful sight... but I digress. I understand my personal experience is no proof to you... but I never claimed to provide YOU with proof... only to present proof.

I understand my personal experience is no proof to you

If you know...why include it in the numbered list?...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
Any person who claims to be a Jew, of any ethnicity, and is accepted as a Jew by other Jews is a Jew. How is that fake?

It's a play on 'Fake News' as that date is obviously made up according to the absolute proof we received in the Original Post.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Are YOU knowingly trolling? Or are you saying OUR responses are the trolling?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You making another thread already?

edit on 8-8-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religious nutter

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Hey, here's a question for you:
When was he born?

I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's a play on 'Fake News' as that date is obviously made up according to the absolute proof we received in the Original Post

I should have taken it as a play on words. Too late to go back and edit my post and claim that I got the joke quickly rather than lately.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join