It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Mankind is merely suffering from the culture shock of being born.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The earth is suffering from the shock of mankind killing it.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It can always be repaired.

You always clean the nursery in your home when your baby throws things on the floor.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yes indeed!

But it is better to teach the child to be tidy, and to put untidy children in the corner and withdraw things from them, rather than letting them bully others.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Yes indeed!

But it is better to teach the child to be tidy, and to put untidy children in the corner and withdraw things from them, rather than letting them bully others.

Unfortunately, we have grown to much to be tought right from wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The planet did not come with a manual

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Some ATS people think it did. A few 'volumes of sacred law' at the time of creation.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hmmm.. perhaps should have said technical manual

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Dr Spock's Baby and Planet Care (Revised Eighth Edition, 2003) soon going on sale at Amazon.

Where is the species in its life cycle? I think it is well beyond infancy, and is a troubled teenager.

And I'm an eternal optimist...

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think were in the terrible two's that is when the eye's start seeing in color (developmental thing).

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
i think, if you really wanted nature to be safe, you would destory all of humanity, cos we'll always be the problem. lol

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   
While I feel mankind is immature as a society (and as a whole), with respect to the accomplishments of individuals.

People have done incredible and very positive things what your suggesting PC is that we throw out the proverbial baby (individual) with the bath water
(society).

I would disagree

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Fear? I think it depends on how one defines 'fear'.

Fear is being afraid of the future and not being able to trust one's self or those around us to overcome any situations that the future can and will bring.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Where is the species in its life cycle? I think it is well beyond infancy, and is a troubled teenager.

And I'm an eternal optimist...

I don't think we're that old yet.
We've only left home a couple of times and then, we've only ventured to the bottom of our garden.

I don't see us as teenagers yet.

You wanna be an optimist? Think about your teenage years. Yeah sure, there is a lot of moodiness and confusion. But it's also the time in your life when you get to leave home. It's also the time in your life when you start dating hot chicks.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I think the glass is half empty and we keep drinking from it knowing there is no more left. We haven't changed a bit.

top topics

join