It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Brit Police told me Diana was MURDERED'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
Hope you dont take offense at a silly wee joke

How could I?

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Anyone else find it depressing that this got six stars.....

You counted ...

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Face it you are frankly totally wrong about this one Snarl.

I wasn't trying to antagonize you. I held back my reply until the thread waned. I'm sorry.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You are entitled to your opinion snarl but this would have gotten you lynched in many part's of the UK believe me, I am actually sorry it got that much under my skin but I truly do believe he was a good one, the royal family only used her for breeding stock so they took her life from her in more way's than one, still you don't see any of the rest of the gang doing any good, the Queen did some but they were officially managed visit's.

Sorry I let it get under my skin and you are not as low as I said so sorry about that too.
The point is that many around the world and especially here in the UK loved that woman, we knew that she genuinely did care and was not like the rest of them - no surprise she was not as inbred as that lot, her death was a shock but yes she should never have even considered a relationship with Dodi or marriage to him but she was genuinely under his spell by that point, was it love or another rebound?.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Blaming a bloke on the bottom end of hierarchy sounds a little too convenient to my way of thinking,

This almost akin to always blaming a nut case for mass shootings.

I've read that Henri Paul worked for the Mossad, that in it self is very sus if true.

Why were Mercedes never permitted to inspect the car? What did they want to hide?

Do we really think a hotel frequented by the Royal Family would be so lax that they would let their security manager drive a member of the Royal Family while suspecting he was drunk?

I doubt it. As I see, the hotel manager himself would have personally supervised the transport of the princess from his hotel to their next place of stay and would not have let anyone even suspected of being drunk drive the princess.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: sapien82
Hope you dont take offense at a silly wee joke

How could I?

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Anyone else find it depressing that this got six stars.....

You counted ...

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Face it you are frankly totally wrong about this one Snarl.

I wasn't trying to antagonize you. I held back my reply until the thread waned. I'm sorry.

Tactical posting !

cool man aww the best

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

. . . the royal family only used her for breeding stock . . .

They chose her for her looks, intelligence and social position. Next time they'll be looking for someone without her moral principles. The land mine campaign must have been a nightmare for the arms dealers.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Spot on, they also chose her to legitimize there own claim, not that it matters these day's but she was older British royal blood so like always they were playing that game of keeping there blood lines, I mean Diana was a good woman in my book and a very decent person but most of that crowd would make the inbred hillbilly's look positively cosmopolitan by comparison.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: EvilAxis
You feel it would be OK for the Royal family to have her murdered because she had extramarital sex?

I think it is okay for anyone to despise her because of what she was. She was a money-grubbing ho.

Do you feel the same about Charles who it seems did the same from the beginning of their marriage?

Nope. Old boy's just a nasty get-away-with-anything kind'a guy.

Are you a member of Isis or is it just some of their values you share?

Are you full-fledged homosexual ... or do you just bat for the other team time-to-time?

I'm a fully unfledged troglodyte, but what's the point of trolling? I find it distasteful in the circumstances.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Lawyer who saw Diana's death crash breaks 20-year silence to claim "other forces" were behind accident Mirror, 20th August

Close on the heels of the headline which opened this topic, a witness to the aftermath of the crash speaks of his suspicions.

Mr Culbreath said: “I always thought it was suspicious, that other forces played a hand, but now, 20 years on, I question more than ever whether it was a genuine accident. I just think it is dubious.

“If that’s the Princess, why did it take 20 minutes or so to get to her and, when she was finally released [from the car], why did they pass one hospital and take her to another?...

After 15 or 20 minutes, there was still no paramedic on the scene and I said to my friends, ‘Damn, a junkie on Main Street would get waited on quicker than this’.

“There was only one cop there I could see who told us to get back. He kept saying, ‘Get away, get away’.

“As the window’s in the rear were dark, I could not see who was the in the back. I was pleading with the officer to open the door... it looked like it could be pulled open. He wasn’t doing sh*t. He wasn’t doing anything.

edit on 21-8-2017 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join