It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Brit Police told me Diana was MURDERED'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

You would be surprised as to what people of monies and means will do to save some pennies.

Plus they might not even have been aware the car was a "write-off".

After all plenty of people, rich and poor, that have bought the odd ringer or write-off totally unawares.

Just playing devils advocate all the same, not suggesting its not weird if indeed the car was suspect.
edit on 7-8-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Don't know any of the SAS of the current or of your generation Bally001 ho but I do know a very dedicated TRUE SAS man whom fought for this country - you know one of the real one's.
He served in NK and spent day's lying in his own filth half in and half out of a stream waiting for his target, he also spent day's inside an NK military camp hidden right among them once again waiting for his target and suspect he would make half of y53 current ex para's look like wimp's pal, even as an old man in a wheel chair is more of a man believe me and after leaving the SAS - you never really do let's be fair - he served training police of all thing's.

But believe me when an SAS guy even one of the current generation say's they did something it is neither to gest nor to brag, they have no need to brag and you know that, so I am very sorry for your opinion and it is duly noted.

Damned keyboard and my sausage sized fingers bloody spelling mistake's.

Now Here is my opinion and remember I am from the Red Rose county, this was an act of Treason by traitor's, Diana was perhaps not correct in her relationship with the like's of Dodi but Charles was solely responsible for that and she really had the right to choose her own life, yes she had a duty to the future monarch but at the end of the day the monarchy is an anachronism these day's with our rightful liege - under Norman law's - our real liege is of course Jesus unless you are a pagan - is actually in Australia and is regarded as a commoner when in fact he is a direct plantagenat descendant and rightful heir to the Norman throne under all British and Norman Law's, if you are a British (sorry let me rephrase that a NORMAN ENGLISH MAN - The welsh and scot's would rightly disagree as they are not under the same oath) man your ancestor's oath's of allegiance for themselves and on your behalf are actually owed to him not the house of Hapsburg, awfully convenient then don't you think that the whole thing is nothing more than a big fraud anyway.

This was his father, when Tony Robinson of Black Adder and Time Team fame traced him he was a fork lift truck driver, afterward's they promoted him because no one knew he was really there king's, he knighted Tony Robinson in a mock ceremony but it had more LEGAL status than anything the current supposed queen has the right to do parliament or not.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 7-8-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

LAB,

Thankyou for your reply. I understand what you are saying. I say, no SAS person would willingly undertake an operation to take out Diana. No SAS involvement regardless of generation.

I also subscribe to the circumstances surrounding her death. It was tragic of course. The future king is Diana's son. Think about that. A person who will be similar to a Commander in Chief. I'm sorry but I fail to see a conspiracy involving the SAS whom the King or Queen would be a party to especially the son of Diana.

SAS would not kill the mother of the future king. Take William and Harry on their merits so far. Can you actually see them being integrated into the murder of their mother of which, they would be if this was commissioned through the SAS.

To be sure, I know a bit about SAS and all they will undergo in committing to a task and many soldiers are subject to horrors which are not lightly spoken about but to undertake a role as outlined in these circumstances is not one befitting SAS.

Thanks again for your opinion regards this matter.

Respectfully yours and kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

They dont rule they are figure heads mascots for the nation.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

My personal opinion is this, like any regiment all soldiers in the SAS see there regiment as there family but like any brother's the opinion's and loyalty of many of them may not be what you may believe, I trust these man because they have laid down there lives in more places and time's than anyone would believe and are STILL the best special forces in the world today bar non rivaled only by the SBS whom as you know are drawn mainly from the Para's competitor's the Marine's (more than a few black eye's have been traded between those two branches in the past eh! - even remember a story about a drunk marine whom stapled his ball sack to a table to prove a point - he was very drunk in the Para's favorite pub) and remember this.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Make no doubt I do not doubt the regiment or the loyalty of it's men and have always been proud of them until this accusation was leveled.

But this story originated from one of there own, from the ex wife of one whom claimed he had stated this and I believe her.

I Most certainly do believe there are SAS whom definitely would never have committed this act of treason but there are other's AND I stand on this that would because they would not see it as treason at all but as protecting the monarchy in there mind's and actually regarded Diana as treasonous, in reality if it is every proven they have disgraced there regiment and this entire nation by there action's.

But in there defense if they did perform this act it was on higher order's and the regiment is not liable for obeying it's order's except and were they know them to be illegal, so how high - someone seen as above the law perhaps, someone with enough status that they would never question there order's not that the SAS would EVER question there orders because they will walk into the gates of hell if so ordered to do as you know.

edit on 8-8-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Cheers for the reply LAB.

I still can't see SAS involved in this incident.

I would like to reply to your latest but I've had a long day and will be retiring for the night. I'll follow up your words tomorrow.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Interesting how the conversation has turned to "did the SAS do it?"

I do not think that they did, once you ask the official military to get involved in a operation like this, even the SAS, the orders have paper trail, you are fitting into a chain of command, you have to start letting people know about the operation or at the very least parts of it. Also, the SAS cannot keep their mouths shut, if you look hard enough you can find out some pretty amazing stuff about the regiment.

Actually when it comes to the use of the Strobe-light technique alleged by Richard Tomlinson it was actually also alleged that the operation against Melosovitch (excuse my spelling) was a SBS operation.

If this was a operation conducted by the British government then I do not think they would have used the SAS or SBS, rather I think they would have either used The Increment or they would have approached a independent team to do it. They would have asked a unit to do it that could be totally deniable, such as the increment or a group totally independent form the UK government because if this leaked they would need to have total deniability and the ability to resit all of these investigations.

Over the years there have been lots of claims from former SAS guys that they killed Diana, for example there was a claim by the ex-wife of a ex-SAS guy that the Regiment had gave her £500 hush money to keep the Diana assassination a secret. Do we really believe they would have gave her just £500? Lots of the other claims that it was the SAS have similar holes in them.

I think that the SAS is most often accused of assassinating Diana because people incorrectly think they are some super secret unit when really there are much more secret elements connected to the UK clandestine services that are much more interesting. They just don't grab the headlines. I mean groups like, The Increment, Group 13, GB75, E-Squadron or Blue-Thunder most people on ATS even would probably have to google groups like these because they are so rarely in the headlines.

I do not believe it was the SAS.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Invoking the SAS amounts to a diversion of attention away from the real perpetrators. It's a well-known tactic of disinformation used by intelligence agencies to muddy the waters by getting some SAS or Special Forces guy to make a fake claim that the media can then easily debunk as a publicity/money seeking rogue (usually ex-) member of these military forces, thereby discrediting in the mind of the uninformed public the notion of a conspiracy behind the apparent accident, heart failure, etc and stopping any further investigation. False sensational stories that can be debunked are often spread in the media by intelligence agencies as a diversion to stop public belief in a conspiracy growing. As I pointed out earlier, there are little-known FACTS (even to those who think they are experts in this matter) that the media never discussed because the witnesses were not allowed to testify at the white-washed cover-up that is the offical inquest into Diana's death. Ignore or deny them all you like but they won't go away.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

All three of you make great point's and I have to just put one cat among the pigeon's for myself, the soldier in question was in an argument with his wife at the time of the claim, maybe and this is highly unlikely given that he was indeed SAS but maybe he just spouted a load of crap in anger at her but why choose Diana for his statement.

Of course we only have his ex wife's claim on that.

My feeling is that it was most definitely NOT an accident, the woman was killed and she did survive the crash in a less injured state than she arrived at the hospital (Eventually) in because a witness claimed to have seen her walking to the ambulance un aided with her arm in a sling.

They even tried to cover up her pregnancy as against French law her body was embalmed almost immediately upon her being certified as dead, this was both illegal in France to embalm her so quickly and also highly irregular anywhere.

Now there were claim's the British intelligence service was involved as well and it is worth pointing out that SOME members of the SAS and the SBS whom have a high enough intelligence are sometime's recruited by our less well known agency's either during or after there military career's but if so that would be something that there former colleagues would simply NOT know for obvious reason's.

But I have learned one thing in my near 50 years and that is that there are extremely few people whom are above board and there is corruption everywhere, in every department of our government and in every service military and civil, oh there are rare and it seem's ever more rare these day's men of honor and integrity but these day's a man's word is seldom his bond and I am sorry but I have to say that as a general rule of thumb this likely also extend's to the members of the SAS, there will be and definitely are decent men among them whose honor will extend outside of there regiment's but there will also be those whose honor only extends' to the reach of there regiment and no further.

edit on 8-8-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler
the only people that wanted her dead were the tabloids that supported her.
had she have married al fayed, how could the mail, express, telegraph, sun and star explain to their readers interracial marriage was a good thing when they still show it disdain.

in what way would the royal family have benefitted from her death?
you would have to believe in some seth rich style lies to believe the claptrap that gets thrown around.

she was vacuous and shallow, the royal family a leach to the country, we don't need any off them, but to believe a drunk drive smash was anything more is fanciful at best.

Any country with a royal family is more secure than those with transient 'presidents', good royalty holds a countries people to-gether, as to the cost of the British royal family, Prince Charles pays tax on his earning from the Duchy or Cornwall, and does not receive any payments from the government, as for the queen, she receives 15% of the money collected from the crown estates, which means the government make 85% profit from the queen. use your search engine...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Or do they have different health and safety codes at play regarding France where motor vehicles are concerned? Then again it was a while back, might have been perfectly legal if somewhat stupid back when this incident transpired.

It had to do with how much financial loss the company would suffer from so they decided to fix the car and keep it as part of their fleet.

The history of the car was never fully investigated by both French and British authorities or at least that is whats is public is told.

Many years later during another investigation is when this was found out and made public, the history of the car and how it should not have been on the road.

Not sure about the legality, I assume its not legal, especially if the car is written off.

When trying to resolve why this happened and finding the company that initially had the car investigators found that company had closed a few years back.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

One would imagine the providence of the vehicle would not be that hard to determine as long as the records are available.

If there are any gaps in the vehicle records or the VID/UID numbers are in anyway suspect then chances are it could indeed have been a write off or at least have sustained damage at some point in the past that someone had attempt to hide or obscure.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I just looked at the wreak, didn't think it would common apart like it did.

Princess Diana's limo was deathtrap: Chauffeur claims car had already been in horror crash and had steering faults

www.google.com...=http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/u k-news/princess-dianas-limo-deathtrap-chauffeur-10933118k

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: judydawg

Pictures seem to be taken after emergency services have somewhat cut the vehicle apart in an attempt to remove the passengers/victims through.

Again i'm not saying the vehicle was not suspect, just playing devils advocate and wondering as to how much these images really prove with regards to the vehicle being a write off before the crash?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The Increment, Group 13, GB75, E-Squadron or Blue-Thunder
Do the fore team/4 team still operate? Savil was a famous fore team operative. There are photographs of him with Captain Nirac. He passed away some years ago. He took a vase as a gift to his daughter. It was placed at the bottom of some stairs. As he climbed the stairs he lost his footing and fell backwards onto the vase. It broke and penetrated his back. His daughter tried to stop the bleeding but due to blood thinners she was not able to staunch the flow. He said, "I'm OK, I'm OK." Then he passed away. Before this he proved the training is never forgotten. Three yobs attacked him outside the chippy opposite Tricorn House. Three ambulances took the yobs away. There are no secrets.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis
You feel it would be OK for the Royal family to have her murdered because she had extramarital sex?

I think it is okay for anyone to despise her because of what she was. She was a money-grubbing ho.

Do you feel the same about Charles who it seems did the same from the beginning of their marriage?

Nope. Old boy's just a nasty get-away-with-anything kind'a guy.

Are you a member of Isis or is it just some of their values you share?

Are you full-fledged homosexual ... or do you just bat for the other team time-to-time?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Snarl you are a disgrace for that and I have no bone's about saying you have fallen below the level of the sewer in my estimate for the way in which you refer to Diana, money grubbing - no she was not she was already from old money in her own right, born into it and into status and what money could she ever make by doing thing's like this.

She actually walked into mine field's to highlight the plight of the poor in third world country's whom were the victims of profiteering weapon's manufacturers, she walked into hospital ward's with contagious dying patient's in the third world, held there hand's, held dying baby's in her arms, when I say she was a good woman pal I mean it but no you hate someone whom you never even knew, what a?.

Some more of her.

Here is her younger son continuing the work of his mother, both her son's honor there mother.

She was a caring and compassionate woman whom tried to use her position and fame to highlight the suffering of the poor, a social campaigner whom sought to help bring about a more fair world.

Face it you are frankly totally wrong about this one Snarl.
Just for the record I usually like your posts but this was so vile it made me feel sick.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

They killed her because she was going to rumble their royal pedo ring

and snarl as much as I dislike royalty etc

Princess Diana was actually a really beautiful compassionate woman
edit on 10-8-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

And that slut knew exactly what she was doing.

Anyone else find it depressing that this got six stars.....

She was a money-grubbing ho.

She was a Spencer before she married Charles trust me, she didn't need the cash.

Are you full-fledged homosexual ... or do you just bat for the other team time-to-time?

Come on just ask him out don't be shy, we are all friends here, I am sure we can find you a nice boyfriend, one that hates women as much as you and thinks they are all "sluts" and "money grabbing ho's".

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Snarl is currently Bent , and over a barrel waiting according to his avatar stats

so im sure he will fill that hole on his own

I am just joking , I couldnt resist when I looked back at your profile avatar there snarl

Hope you dont take offense at a silly wee joke
edit on 10-8-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join