It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is The Silent Shiva; Destroyer & Transformer: Thomas Wictor

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I guess every one understands now ,that its easy to manipulate 98.3% of the right wing.

The right wings lack of common sense and reality will make them the perfect targets to play mind games with.

A lot of you right wing posters, who have a nudge of intellegets more than other right wing posters on this forum .You construct these threads so you can feel like a king.

You construct theses threads because your more intelligent then the other right wingers and you play your little trump mind games just cause.
Your really sad but your also very amusing to us specific people.The people that have reality ,free will and basic common sense.

Your not trump stop using this mind tactic because your the smartest out of all the right wingers on this site.Use your trump mind gift and lead your people to free will,common sense and self esteem.

The strings of the mind games are like dominos ,your not that good,you let a guy named thomos wicker whicker or whatever pull your strings.

"Transformers " LMIAF
edit on 5-8-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: UKTruth

Third possibility is that he doesn't even have to be the architect, but a collaborator because he is smart enough to see the writing on the wall and know we are in a lot of trouble if the swamp isn't sufficiently drained.

He works with the in-group to strike back and plays his part in the plan.

His tweets seem sometimes to me to be too well-timed to be a bug, rather they seem almost a feature.

Possibly yes. It's been an interesting little side note how quiet Bannon has been since day 1.

I am glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

This is not really about right wingers or left wingers.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Interesting line of thinking. It makes me wonder how much more has been done and intentionally misrepresented with the purpose of outting the snakes. Maybe part of or the entire Mueller investigation? The Mooch? I doubt him being part of anything like that though that guy was either a superpawn or hardcore failure. Leaving Bannon around when it does appear there are better people for advisory positions (assuming the character smearing is true).

As the great Neil Fallon of Clutch once said, "everything's conspiracy".

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

then went on to record a sensational victory of Hillary Clinton

Losing the popular vote is a sensational victory?

He is a buffoon, who speaks in simple sentences, doesn't understand anything, has dementia and is out of his depth.

A person has to actually have a working brain before getting dementia so no dementia for Donnie.

He knows exactly what he is doing and there is a plan being executed.

When he cried I thought being President would be easier than being a CEO just shows he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here's Thomas Wictor...not really surprised he is a Trump supporter, believe me!

edit on 5-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Bragging about his victories will create bitterness. Good one.

About the only thing he doesn't take credit for is the sun coming up in the morning.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Here's Thomas Wictor...not really surprised he is a Trump supporter, believe me!

He's got a few other stupid ones out there . What is amazing is how many fans he has that truly support his opinions. Not saying he is wrong about everything, but on twitter he comes off as some guru know it all. and can be very condescending to anyone who challenges him or disagrees with his tweets .

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
That's really anybody that's convinced they're right though. I'm not willing to believe it just because but I'll entertain the thought just as much as anything else unverifiable. It would make sense if things were being done for the reasons given.

But I'm not on board with the whole Destroyer Shiva aspect. Still, entertaining idea if nothing else.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

lol.. popular vote

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

so uhh, you have a theory about Bannon??

He hasn't even been featured in the news lately weird huh??

WAPO and NYT stopped all the Bannon nonsense..

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'll play with collaborator...

He is simply a conduit, but planning his work

And Workin the Plan!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

California and New York don't run the whole country like you would like.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Trump's a smart guy who has done a pretty decent job, but calling him the Silent Shiva, and crediting him with those would-be genius level tactics, is giving him too much credit. It's about as likely as the delusional leftists who think he is a buffoon who stumbled into being a billionaire, and then President.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Trump's a smart guy who has done a pretty decent job, but calling him the Silent Shiva, and crediting him with those would-be genius level tactics, is giving him too much credit. It's about as likely as the delusional leftists who think he is a buffoon who stumbled into being a billionaire, and then President.

I guess we will need to really dissect the Donald's Pre-Nuptials (Marital Agreements) to determine if he's a schmuck-with-luck or a real-Don Juan that's shrewd & not Lewd and Quite a Capable Man in many aspects

I note that DJT goes out of his way to 'dumb-down' his praises with overly stated praise worthy slogan words...

example: the people here, no... the Beautiful People here were Exemplary in their desire and motivation ... to --------

his use of superlatives gives us the impression that he is forcing himself to use 50-cent words...to appear intelligent

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

I guess every one understands now ,that its easy to manipulate 98.3% of the right wing.

The right wings lack of common sense and reality will make them the perfect targets to play mind games with.

A lot of you right wing posters, who have a nudge of intellegets more than other right wing posters on this forum .You construct these threads so you can feel like a king.

You construct theses threads because your more intelligent then the other right wingers and you play your little trump mind games just cause.
Your really sad but your also very amusing to us specific people.The people that have reality ,free will and basic common sense.

Your not trump stop using this mind tactic because your the smartest out of all the right wingers on this site.Use your trump mind gift and lead your people to free will,common sense and self esteem.

The strings of the mind games are like dominos ,your not that good,you let a guy named thomos wicker whicker or whatever pull your strings.

"Transformers " LMIAF

The gist of this post is right wingers are not very intelligent, yet it is barely coherent and written on a grade school level.
Ironic.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Not to be rude, but:

If the Cubs scored 20 homeruns and the Yankees scored 18 homeruns, which team would win the world series?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

"Transformers " LMIAF

The gist of this post is right wingers are not very intelligent, yet it is barely coherent and written on a grade school level.
Ironic.
Its better than trumps.Thats fact.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

If the Cubs scored 20 homeruns and the Yankees scored 18 homeruns, which team would win the world series?

Absolutely indeterminate.

do you want to know why?

The Cubs could score 20 homeruns in one month, the Yankees score 18 in a different month, without even being in the same games, much less, the World Series.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I've been following him and becoming a believer in the big con job that Trump is pulling on the media and is foes. He presents information that really makes sense.

Popcorn time!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join