It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is The Silent Shiva; Destroyer & Transformer: Thomas Wictor

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Think what you may but even that bimbo Rachel Maddow sees it..

Watch out for fake news from Trump

Sounds like Rachel Maddow figured out she was being played... twice. The first was the POTUS tax return. Still I dont think they are cognizant of the bigger mis-direction/con-job because they are still falling for FakeNews. Donald said it himself, remember?

"The leaks are real, the news is fake"

That quote went right by me until I started to consider the possibility of him conning the left/DeepState

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

In Retrospect: It is Fascinating how so much was accomplished in Donald Trump's first year as U.S. President!

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well done sir.
This helps in understanding today where instant gratification was never Trump and the long game was always at play.
Is Thomas Wictor back on Twitter.
His insights influenced me like no other in understanding Trump losing to Biden.
So today we have Joe Biden executing Trump's 2nd term, not Obama's 3rd term, as Biden takes all the heat for the economic changes that became inevitable as all these institutions implode.

And now Trump as speaker of the house by proxy and Nancy alone with cats eating ice cream (if she's lucky).

Thomas W is so insightful and all these years later proving himself to be spot on.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

In Retrospect: It is Fascinating how so much was accomplished in Donald Trump's first year as U.S. President!

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Yeah, I haven't seen Wictor comment on line for a long time. I wondered what became of him.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It's been a couple years since I've seen anything from Wictor.
I hope he'll come back.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join