It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Satan/Devil have a plan for the end of the world?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

I gues sLord God fits the proflie perfectly.

When God rested on the seventh day...... Lord God formed Adam from the dust on the ground.

When Lord God rested Lord God planted a garden eastwards in Eden. There Lord God put Adam. There Lord God created all the beast for Adam to name..... All but one....... the serpent. Adam never named the serpent?

We are being thought that Adam and Eve were cast out eden. But if you read genesis properly. You will ready that only Adam was cast out.

Our religious scollars are so on par with Lord God that there is no way for anyone of you wike kids to escape the trap.
Even thou Jesus told us not to trust in the teaching of man.......

Your future is predetermined because you are a fool.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Satan is attempting to corrupt as many humans as possible before his time is up. That's it.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Suppose so, it's called let Humanity take its course.

We don't need any help with the penchant for destruction that we possess.

If i was the devil, i would start running really.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Following that kind of train of thought, humans are nothing more than pawns in some kind of cosmic chess game between God and Satan.

Now tell me how God loves us and wishes us nothing but good things for our immortal soul considering what happens to pawns?

Another thing, if God and Satan are eternal beings then why is there a time limit on their game?

I mean seems to me as long as we remain their playthings, and keep on existing on this mortal plane, then they are going to make hay whilst the Sun Shines.

Any idea what the score is?

edit on 17-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
There was, until she lost the election.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: openmindedskeptic1219
I have seen alot of debate as to whether demons, aliens, and the devil, or Christian Satan exists. I have religious beliefs that drive me, but also a yearning to see more objective source material.

Interesting topic, as if one can not answer the self avoid ex satanist, or person who claims to have heard whispers as a child about satan, how good is any argument?

Look around you, the (self-destructive) behaviour of humankind as a whole is one of the biggest pieces of evidence regarding Satan's existence and influence. There are also peculiar patterns of human behaviour that provide evidence regarding a variety of bible verses that give further details regarding the effects of Satan's activities (and that of his demons) and influence on mankind's thinking and behaviour.

I like the one that speaks about the foolishness of those who are perceived as wise men, or "the debater of this system of things" (1 Corinthians 1:20). Especially when I noticed how Stephen Hawking talked about the word "nothing" and noticing that none of the other philosphical naturalists (eg. his collegues in physics and astronomy) had any objection to it, not even a doubt raised regarding the scientific value of his book "The Grand Design" and/or the irony, dishonesty and hypocrisy of a statement such as "philosophy is dead" in it when the main purpose of this book is to promote a contradictory philosophy that intentionally* uses the word "nothing" in an incorrect fashion (*: I don't believe for one second that Hawking doesn't know what he's doing wrong there, he seems to do it on purpose cause he can get away with it in the eyes of anyone whose ears he's tickling with it, and that's why he's doing it as well, to tickle the ears of his listeners, to tell them what they want to hear and maintain his reputation with and admiration of those people which translates to financial gain). Philosophy has never thrived this well with Stephen Hawking and Michio Kaku at the head of the pack of philosophers calling themselves and eachother scientists and philosophers like Neil deGrasse Tyson with an average of 2 hours of airtime per day on my indoctrinating TV-schedule (and that's not even talking about the likes of Bill Nye, Richard Dawkins, who lyingly says he's not a philosopher in the video further below and Lawrence Krauss and all their philosopher fanbuddies that like to wave their Phd's around to distract from their storytelling and philosophy-selling ventures, as they intermingle them with the science/knowledge that they possess blurring the lines in the process). Check it out from 16:10 - 23:04:

Here are 2 more that behave in the same manner in order to sell books and make money on selling nonsense to the gullible indoctrinated masses (who are way too impressed by these 'wise men' that are not really wise but cunning and knowledgeable, misusing their intellect on purpose in their own interest) , who because of Satan have lost their ability to process logic in any coherent or reasonable fashion in order to recognize these people for what they really are (as depicted in the video that precedes the video below in the same playlist and the one that follows, i.e. the context):

Psychology: Dawkins&Krauss selling the philosophy and contradiction that nothing is something

Human psychology and behaviour (individually as well as in groups) is high on my list of evidence (including the lame arguments used to deny and distract people from the existence of the Devil and his demons in order to stick their heads in the sand and attribute it all to the mere greed of men or evil in men; one main one discussed below):

Is the Devil Real?

ATS on its own already has plenty of evidence regarding for example the effects of Satan's activities and influence described at 2 Timothy 3:1-7, to pick one out to emphasize and investigate on ATS: "not open to any agreement" (especially when it's something they don't want to hear, want to accept as true/factual). Or for example 2 Timothy 4:3,4, I keep on running into evidence of that behavioural pattern, it's very prevalent on ATS (as in demonstrated a lot). I also said something about it in my thread:

Common Sense: Why So Uncommon?

They're just like Donald Trump, getting rich and famous by telling people what they want to hear while they don't actually believe half of what they say (or are fully aware it's nonsense or deceptive, irrational, etc.). It's an act, self-glorification and mutual glorification included, as if their (financial) success with it is a measure of reliability, competence in their field and worthy of people's admiration. Yes, I see no difference between Donald Trump and Stephen Hawking in this regard ('tickling people's ears' for their own benefit and their measure of success with that; they just have different markets or target audiences, so a different entertainment act or story to sell, that's all). Their behavioural pattern following the teachers described at 2 Timothy 4:3,4 is the same and both the effect of the cause: Satan (and his demons, and his system of things and "the spirit of the world", which is speaking about a pervasive mental attitude that Satan is subtly promoting without his victims waking up to it).
edit on 18-11-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join