It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Satan/Devil have a plan for the end of the world?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Indeed he does:

Revelation 19:19 - "And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army."

Revelation 20:7-9 - "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them."
edit on 6-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
I was watching a film that spoke of the devils bible and in it, his plan for the end of the world.

It got me wondering 'does Satan/the devil have a book or plan at the end of the world?'

The scriptures do not mention satan having a book per se...but who knows? everything God does - he copies. His main plan has always been to try and deceive as many people as he can about the existence of God. The plan for "the end of the world" is to take as many people to hell with him as possible.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
Prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. It's a simile, not a literal description, hence the word like. Also, nothing about devouring souls.

I know better than to try to point these things out to people on here and give up once again. You guys have fun.

To the OP. I enjoyed the question. I never considered what would happen if the bad guy won at the end of the Christian story before. Thanks for that.
edit on 6-8-2017 by Noncents because: Extended

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

Just to leave the bible alone for a moment have you ever had any PERSONAL experience with evil paranormal forces or spiritual type entity's claiming to be Satan because if not I assure you that you simply have no idea and are totally unqualified to even attempt to play Symantec's over that argument's, you have neither caught anyone out nor pointed anything out to anyone and seem to be defending Satan a suggestive point of view made all the stronger in your final point about the bad guy winning, at no point does this thread or the author's question suggest he would or could win and only ask's if he has a plan of his own which of course he does EXCEPT it is not his plan because everything he does God know's, everything he plan's God know's.

Devour is the passage in the bible and YOU are the one attempting to reverse interpret it as something else.

Right out of my body and three time's had to walk back into it, each time it was like I was being swallowed.
As a small child and this is literal truth not imagination or mental illness though the Devil does so love to cause that malady, I was playing in the back garden of a house we lived in here in west Lancashire in England, me, my toy car's and some grass which I was imagining was a junge the way kid's do when I felt a very unpleasant and frightening presence, a voice hissed like an asthmatic old man's into my right ear, there was no physical being there and it said this to me.
"Poor, Poor Paul, I feel so very, very sorry for you, you are going to have such a terrible, bad, sad life"
It paused to let it sink into a child's mind then continued.
"I'll tell you what GIVE ME YOUR SOUL and I Shall give you a wonderful, wonderful life My Name is Satan".
The freeze on my action's lifted and time resumed and I screamed NO then ran into my mother in terror, I forgot about it until much later in my life when I encountered that same entity again.

Now let me be clear on something, I may only be a man, only a soul like any of you but I know he is real.
I hold him singularly responsible for everything that HAS gone bad in my life and all the illness and sorrow I have suffered and believe me there is plenty.
I tried once and got pushed back into my body to get out, this was at a time of extreme duress and the room literally lit up with a blue white light, no shadow's so this was coming from me, the only thing that made me different to you was that at that time I had been pushed too far and then some so had literally lost the plot, My intention was to destroy Satan absolutely even if that meant I had to sacrifice my own existence to do so - MY own soul and no I was most certainly not giving it to him, he want's to devour me so I was going to drag him by the scruff of the neck to whatever destruction I could find, the spirit is not bound by physical speed limitations' or bounds' of distance so if I could not find the lake of fire I Was intent upon finding some other death for him and if necessary to drag him into it my own self as well and even of that meant dragging him to the heart of this universe and finding the oldest black hole in existence then dragging him across it's event horizon because soul or not mass or not, matter or not, energy or not a quantum singularity older than Satan would be lethal to him.

So to put it plainly Satan does not only have to worry about God, if we are every unchained there are many of us, countless numbers whom have a very big vested interest in seeing him destroyed, funny he is the one allowed to go about causing harm when ultimately he is NOTHING and his only hope of continued existence is to exist in the lake of fire because our way of dealing him his final dose if God ever allowed it would be far more final and it may yet just come to just that.

Now I may strike you as crazy in what I have just told you but believe me it happen's to be the truth.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I was watching a film that spoke of the devils bible and in it, his plan for the end of the world.

It got me wondering 'does Satan/the devil have a book or plan at the end of the world?'

watch the sequel to the film and the watch the prequel.

After watching the trilogy then read the books

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

I Peter 5:8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

There's one. How many more do you want?

Satan has know since the garden he will NEVER win. He's tried everything and more to make an attempt at winning, but no, he knows he will not. All he can do between now and when he's banished to hell forever? Take as many of God's creation with him.

peace

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I just think you guys are giving the bad guy a little more power than he has is all. If Christian God is everything and created Satan and Satan answers to him, which he does repeatedly in the Bible, then he can't just do whatever he wants to whomever he wants. He has to get the OK first or be serving his function as accuser before God.

Christianity always seemed pretty straightforward to me on the whole soul thing. You die, wait til judgement day, get judged then go to heaven or get thrown into the lake of fire for annihilation. It's not like God lets Satan have people. At least to me. But I will concede that interpretation is, sadly, a part of it.

One of the reasons I have problems with religion. If there was a god that cared there wouldn't be questions, vagueness, bad interpretations, the changing of how it works over time due to cultural mixing, etc.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Last time I checked, Satan just lure everyone to his level of, of low standard wickedness. When all the Saint an innocents are dead and their blood has filled the soil, the so called Lord, we call God, will eventually purge the earth of what we'd call "Flith" and will just kill everything else that left. at the end of it all it back to the drawing board where Adam an Eve get busy in the bushes...again..
edit on 6-8-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: milano
a reply to: AllanTruong

By definition angels, God, even Jesus are aliens...

Satan means adversary, tis a word not a name. Jesus referred to the Devil as the "great serpent of old"... I think there is much we don't know, hopefully soon.

Serpents appear in absolutely all holy writings around the world. The only difference is that they are all bringers of knowledge [teachers], healers and basically the good guys.
Quetzalcoatl was also depicted as a serpent and the medical profession and pharmacies also use the serpents in their logo.

I have the sneaky feeling that even 'our' Satan has it's base in knowledge and wisdom and freedom and that is the reason for the god-league to constantly put him down in order to keep us stupid and fearful. Look at what

Who is the actual good guy eh?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

To those who says Satan doesn't barter, the Biblical quote is: “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.” as part of the whole context in Matthew 4:1-11. I have confirmed that he wants an individual to bow down and worship him from personal experience in one of our brief meetings.

According to a thiestic Satanist friend, he said Satan's goal was to recruit an army large enough to overthrow God.
edit on 13-8-2017 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2017 by saint4God because: Details added

edit on 13-8-2017 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2017 by saint4God because: Prepositions. They can be tricky sometimes.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: milano
a reply to: AllanTruong

By definition angels, God, even Jesus are aliens...

Satan means adversary, tis a word not a name. Jesus referred to the Devil as the "great serpent of old"... I think there is much we don't know, hopefully soon.
Hopefully soon!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava
Hopefully soon!

I don't understand the rush to end times. Yeah it has a great ending, but there's a slice of Hell in Revelation that doesn't sound fun for anyone. I'm interested to hear what I'm missing in this line of thinking.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Satan tries to be part of the World, he is the opposite of God. He makes the computer games, cars, and many things people like, he is not the absolutely evil. Understnding God and Satan becomes more and more complicated as the World is developing.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: gell1234

Of course it does BUT don't worry it can not hide even it's innermost thoughts or most secret plans from God Almighty even those it hides from itself and it can also not bamboozle the Almighty by hiding one plan within many other's the way politician's do to the public when they enact evil policy's.

If the devil did not have a plan then why would he bother destroying soul's, after all he want's to destroy god's children but in the end it will only have been his own that he has managed to destroy because god can and will restore his own so all the devil's action's are futility, of course there is that fact that like any general if he let's his troop's know how futile it was they would simply stop obeying him, if he was to let them know that no matter how powerful they thought they were that all there numbers and there power counted for absolutely nothing in the final equation it would reduce him even further down to nothing more than another evil spirit, a big nasty one but still nothing more.

So Knowing there is nothing now that he can do about his fate, that his eternity is in the lake of fire and all of the time between now and then no matter how long or how short is a pitiful short time that even he will eventually forget in the true eternity he has earned for himself and his followers were there endless torment will make the pain's of hell seem like sweet mercy, well knowing this he must try to keep hold of his last ounce of power, his last moment's of evil glory or accept the ultimate truth that even now no matter how great he attempt's to exalt himself and even if he was to raise army's of evil alien's and incarnated demons' it is pitiful and futile and all for nothing - but it is all he has, don't pity him for he does not pity all the soul's he has tormented, all those he caused to fall and accused, all those he seek's to destroy, do not pity him for he does not pity you.

Why would god create something he knew would wreak all this havoc?
Or better yet, why create the one who decieved Eve in the first place?
Oh, and why allow the deceiver access to them?
That's some really sucky parenting.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Satan was most high up in heaven, he learnt a lot and God isn't 'an all perfect' creator. a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

It's simple. God loves only a small amount of selected people, not everyone. He tries to teach this small amount of people for better worshipping and a way of thinking, that God is the best, and those people who wrote all the books about others living in the past a religious life. God simply teaches people for better respect and religion by playing the role of Satan (sometimes). Satan is however tricky. If someone is chased away forever from the Church (unfortunately it happens so), it is given out to Satan, he will be a man of the Devil. In this case, God wants Satan to beat him up, so his nervous system will be worthless. If Satan does not obey such a command, God has to play the role of Satan, to do that. To an unfortunate conclusion, Satan has enough power to override God's will, and in this case (for example) God has to sacrifice another person. I am not pointing to that Satan is the good one, but as technology is evolving, God is becoming more cruel to people.

God wants everyone to truely worship those guys who were living hundreds and thousands of years ago, at a university level. This means, it is way not enough that you know when Jesus was born, when he died, you have to know everything (mainly) about him at a very detailed level. If someone doesn't know enough, he should leave the church, and go to Satan. God tests people every day about their knowledge. So, if a voice says "Julius Caesar", you have to know everything about his lifetime by heart. If it is so, you will be among the few selected ones (the children of God), and he starts giving you everything. However, if you forget detailed informations about these anctient people (it means that your nerves have been cut) , Satan is waiting for you.

Is this all interesting?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
The body is transient, the soul is forever, who will you follow ? The truth or a lie. Satan only has power in this world, and life here is fleeting, like a vapor...
Forever is a long time, there is no end. Satan's power is coming to an end.

I am surprised to hear that - because upright people do not make demonic faces. Upright people who believe in the soul, are suffering servants, meaning that they suffer because they are forced to hold the burden that evil people in the world give to them. Making faces at them does not involve that, making faces means that you are giving in to their negative energy and dishing it back to them.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I am surprised nobody has mentioned Albert Pike and WWIII. Some people argue because it takes a tremendous amount of research to reveal that freemasonary is a secret society that is in league with all the other secret societies, that are luciferian. Now the reason why Albert Pike is relevant is because the first two world wars happened exactly as Mr. Pike predicted, which lends more credibility to the possibility of WWIII becoming a reality. No mind you, others from the inside have said other things to provide more evidence. For example, I am not sure how many of you agree, but I have confirmed that Trump is on the inside, meaning he is an elite freemason. You can look it up, that Trump stated that he believes that by the year 2100 New York city will be completely leveled by a nuclear bomb and there will not be any buildings standing as a result. So this notion about being in the last days, in the world as we know it is true, that nuclear war will happen and end the world as we know it. There will be no more America as a result of this.

Now the aliens, it is very probable that they have influenced the world since time immemorial. However when Aleister Crowley began doing rituals and seances to his little grey alien being, Lam, and we happened to be testing the first nuclear bomb around the same time, it is highly probable that a kind of portal was opened up because since that time aliens began flooding the skies over the Americas and everyone was seeing them, which happened in the 20th century and is not happening to the same extent now. The reason why it happened appears to be because they were summoned here by occult powers. If you look into the cattle mutilations you can determine that they mimic occult rituals in many ways. It is very reasonable to assume that the aliens, greys and reptilian praying mantis 8 feet tall aliens with long necks, are demonic, or actually demons themselves. In fact it appears that the high ranking luciferians in underground bases learned everything they do from the aliens. These beings with all certainty appear to be envious of the human heart and are in direct opposition to love, while in alignment with addiction and destruction, but because they are so intelligent it is very hard to determine their exact motives.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If I didn't know better I'd say hes trying to imprison enough energy into matter to raise Gravity levels enough to suck Earth into another black hole before we exit back out of the one we've already entered.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. I have watched at this site for years, and this is my first post. I am a learned person, but skeptical on many things given my background. I have seen alot of debate as to whether demons, aliens, and the devil, or Christian Satan exists. I have religious beliefs that drive me, but also a yearning to see more objective source material.

Interesting topic, as if one can not answer the self avoid ex satanist, or person who claims to have heard whispers as a child about satan, how good is any argument? Especially if it is only filled with an inflated sense of self important, passion, but very little proof.

I do believe there is a being, or presence who opposes the Christina GOD, who I believe is creator. This beings role, I am not sure, now what this entity may be doing now. I am looking for other source material, that could support religious texts.
I also wonder about the insistence on some who say alien being are really demonic being, or vice versa. I personally believe that old scratch is out there, but possibly doing things we don't realize, or nuances that don't seem obvious, possibly working through others to deceive, take opportunity with an ultimate goal of who knows...

I do look forward to hearing more, possibly with greater proof or source material...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join