It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else here ever experienced contact?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hello all.

I have experienced several UFO sightings and I have been approached after 1 and told to not talk about it. I however do not care about keeping my mouth shut because I am not afraid.

I have seen multiple spheres/orbs and one that was in the shape of an eye that winked multiple times.

I have been having these kinds of experiences since I was a kid. I used to think I was crazy until other people witnessed them around me and I realized I wasn't hallucinating.

Have any of you ever been contact before and what do you think it was?

Oh disclosure: one of the orbs came within about 200 feet of myself and a few friends of mine. It watched us and react to us. Was very weird.
edit on 4-8-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ok, I NEVER talk about this. But, yes.
My wife and I were out one night watching for the Perseid meteor shower. Pretty underwhelming until I saw something that looked like a moving dot getting closer. It then exploded with great intensity and split into three very large lights, one in front and two behind, moving in a strange back and forth pattern, until it was out of sight.
Most amazing thing I ever saw, until about 30 seconds later when the sky was flooded with what looked like helicopters. Couldn't even count them, there was so many.
My wife and I were very uncomfortable by it, and ran home.

To this date, I've never seen anything like it. And I will never forget it.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

So, sightings for you are contacts?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Hello all.

I have experienced several UFO sightings and I have been approached after 1 and told to not talk about it. I however do not care about keeping my mouth shut because I am not afraid.

I have seen multiple spheres/orbs and one that was in the shape of an eye that winked multiple times.

I have been having these kinds of experiences since I was a kid. I used to think I was crazy until other people witnessed them around me and I realized I wasn't hallucinating.

Have any of you ever been contact before and what do you think it was?

Oh disclosure: one of the orbs came within about 200 feet of myself and a few friends of mine. It watched us and react to us. Was very weird.

Care to elaborate on what you saw before you were "told not to talk about it"? When did it happen? What did you see? How and by whom were you warned? What exactly did they say to you, and what did they look like, how were they dressed?

As far as a contact, are you saying seeing them is "contact" or did they literally communicate with you??? As for me, no contact here. I have not seen anything, that I could say for sure was a UFO. My mother and brother have thought and they were together, they saw a UFO at Rock Cut State Park in the 70s hovering over Perce lake.
edit on 4-8-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm constantly amazed at my experiences in the San Luis valley of southern Colorado. UFOs, time distortion, oz factors, orbs,
and contact with the "others"

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I might have. I've seen 4 UFOs as well as orbs. The first UFO I saw was when I was somewhere around 11 or 12 I believe... I woke up one morning and went to look out my window and saw a very obvious black UFO just slowly floating away right down the road from my house. The chances of waking up right at the exact time to see a UFO in broad daylight right down the road are astronomical, so I imagine it couldn't have been a coincidence. The other 3 UFOs I've seen I have mentioned in some other thread somewhere, I don't feel like looking for it. You mentioned a sphere - one of the 4 I saw was a metallic-looking sphere.

One night when I was out in the woods with a friend (I liked going on night hikes) I came to a clearing on a trail. Two bluish-green orbs slowly came down from the sky and floated into the woods where they disappeared. From where they disappeared, we heard soft footsteps walking in the woods, but I didn't manage to see what was making them. Eventually after nothing else happened for a while we left, and as we were walking back, something whistled at us real loud from where the clearing was. We kept walking, and I'll always be curious about what whistled at us. I could've had the chance to have direct contact with something...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
My wife, friends and I have witnessed a few odd things flying or floating about in the skys of Scotland and also in New Zealand. I would say 3 moments I can recall to the detail of what I would of classed as 'pretty dam close' to whatever it was.

The first time there were 3 of us and we all got pretty freaked out; as we couldnt explain how a light could be so low yet make only a weird hum noise, When we all got scared and grabbed pipes and whatever else we could grab it left pronto at a considerable rate of speed. The entire encounter woldnt of lasted more than minutes. After working with aircraft (Fixed wings and Helis) for over a decade, I can safely say that was not an aircraft I am familiar with. Nothing about it was similar to any characteristics of any aircraft I was used to seeing day in day out.

The latest was last year in New Zealand with my wife, In the middle of no where, we had stopped and gotten out our van to stand almost directly under a solid red light which was you could say several stories up. Silent, motionless. However nothing obvious to how it was being held there. In the middle of a field essentially. We were parked there for almost 15 minutes and was outside for about 10 of these minutes before we got that weird freaky feeling and left.

Cant explain it. Wasnt drones. Wasnt heli's, We dunno. The second one in the middle was so weird and would take ages to type up I wont bother. You get the idea though, Seen something. Not contact but somethings going on.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

No offense but absolutely nothing you've said sounds like something that would merit a "visit" and being "told not to talk about it."

So....either there's more, or it's shenanigans.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Spoke to 2 different MUFON investigators just a couple days ago. Things are getting interesting.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I've never seen a ufo, ghost, bigfoot or an honest politician.
But it's not for a lack of looking.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No offense but absolutely nothing you've said sounds like something that would merit a "visit" and being "told not to talk about it."

So....either there's more, or it's shenanigans.

Dude just called shenanigans! Now it's real!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I've seen more UFO's than I can remember off hand. In high school we used to lay out blankets and watch orange orbs dance around in the sky. What's crazy is that my mom and dad used to do the same thing in the late 70's, so whatever they are they've been there for a while

I never understood people being warned not to talk about their sightings. The ones I've seen almost acted like they wanted us to see them. The gigantic triangle I saw flew directly over the top of us, close enough that I could see the rivets.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I haven't had any contact that I would recognize as such. But then again, I'm only a human being with a relatively small brain and poor eyesight. Could be an alien right in front of me half the time and I wouldn't even know it.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yup, now and then, but not as one would expect in all cases. There are many ways of contact, physical and otherwise.

In the 40's there were the little dudes with large eyes and looking like kids with those eyes and rounded skulls messing with me ans leaving me with bloody nose. A lot of craziness in between. Later out of body contact as well as a few robes as well as a lady one night by my bed whom put me to sleep right away.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Spoke to 2 different MUFON investigators just a couple days ago. Things are getting interesting.

Please elaborate

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I'm constantly amazed at my experiences in the San Luis valley of southern Colorado. UFOs, time distortion, oz factors, orbs,
and contact with the "others"

Agree with you on SLV. Very strange place, indeed.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Not sure how ET would contact us?

Tongue tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit,

Literally?

I saw a lot of weird things back in the 60's I was told not to talk about.
Someone got to Syd..

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have seen zig zagging "stars" high in the atmosphere for about 30 seconds. I have seen blinking stationary "stars" high in the atmosphere for a few minutes. I have seen considerably large and bright objects on fire falling from the atmosphere diagonally, but years apart and in a slightly different location. I have seen fast and silent objects moving in the sea.

Good enough? And I am not kidding either!

The universe is teaming with life. Those that live in the boondocks and watch the sky on clear nights will get some action.

Of course if you don't know what to look for and don't pay attention you will see NOTHING!

edit on 4-8-2017 by TaxSlave74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I never understood people being warned not to talk about their sightings. The ones I've seen almost acted like they wanted us to see them. The gigantic triangle I saw flew directly over the top of us, close enough that I could see the rivets.

The angels want to be seen(Nordics and pleadians). The demons(reptillians and greys) do not. People that get warned about their sighting usually get a little to close to negative entities and the risk of abduction or death is real.
edit on 4-8-2017 by TaxSlave74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I have seen a few things that are questionable and 1 that still has me baffled. Ive seen what looked like a jet fly low overhead maybe a few hundred feet or so above me. It was at night so I just saw the underbody being lit up by some lights. I figured it was a jet but what caught my attention is that it was completely silent. I saw it from afar as a bright light like a star for almost 10min before it made a sharp dive towards the ground and flew overhead at a slow speed heading towards baseborden( a former airbase in ontario) as I was heading in the other direction.
The one that had me baffled was 1 bright star pulling some hard g's going in a circle almost 20 times around and then flew into space. The light dimed out and that was it. It Took no more then 10 sec from when I first layed eyes on it to it disappearing. I still question what I saw but I know. Lastly in 2012 I believe it was, there were reportings all over the world(mainly the UK) of orange fire balls floating in the sky andor moving. I among many others(to many to count) saw one. It stayed in the same spot for almost 5min. I walked away and went back to see it 2 times and the 3rd time it was gone. Everyone told me that it just dimed out and disappeard. This all happened in the same year. Ive never seen anything before that or ever since. Probably because I have not worked a night shift since then. Lol hopefully one day I will again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join