It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else here ever experienced contact?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

whoa! slow down! you are not the first to take a photo of this , similar stuff has been seen in know ufo hotspost like the skinwalker ranch and hesdallen

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

and the site aint been shut down yet

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Yep, toysforadults, I think so too.

Kids often don't mention things, adults dismiss as "imagination".

Nothing "friendly" about going for kids. I grew up hating the things without knowing why.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Like humanoidlord said:

originally posted by: humanoidlord

whoa! slow down! you are not the first to take a photo of this , similar stuff has been seen in know ufo hotspost like the skinwalker ranch and hesdallen

"Slow down" and take a breath of air.

Try not to let the technology spook you, once you get past the technology they are a lot like us in that they know fear and pain.

Yes, I have looked evil in the face, I'm still alive and sane ten years latter.

Showing off technology and scaring people, well, it says something about the "people". They're probably scared too, some are I would suggest.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: ADSE255

If I show you, what i am about to show you, this entire site might get shut down and me, I will be on the run.

This one looks like a snake head.

The serpent of all serpents.

Are you saying it's Satan or just a really big creepy snake?
edit on 7-8-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I did, maybe... Not with an UFO but with some kind of alien individual. When I was child, sleeping in bed, it emerged suddenly in front of me, woke me up and told something in a foreign language. It was kind of a machine. Maybe it was really a dream. Maybe not, because more than almost 35 years, I remember this moment as vivid -or more than- as yesterday. I just don't know or remember what it told me. Pity, isn't it...
edit on 7-8-2017 by deccal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

Years ago I've interviewed indigeous people (Mbote) in Congo about their experiences with the 'sky people'. If any of it's true (which I do not doubt) there are many abductees out there. 1...2...3... skeptics will it all debunk agin and in fact have done this going ad hominem on these guys insulting their intelligence . I finally understood that there is no point in sharing any experiences at all. Eventually everything told will be always distorted or end up as clickbait in some matter..

Well of course there are many abductees out there, it's a global, intergenerational phenomena. It persists and evolves over time.

The last stage consist into integrating human looking hybrid beings into our society. Yes, we are being infiltrated and it has been happening for at least 15 years. I believe they want to shape humanity as they want. We'll never suspect anything, even when they accomplished 100% of their goals. Covert and secret, from beginning to end.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yep.

I've had a lot of Ufo sightings, like a lot, however the frequency of me seeing them has declined over the past few seasons.

I've seen them do some freaky stuff, like show up one moment go around a corner and nothing there. There have been time I could of actually pointed to one, while the person wouldn't have the slightest clue it float a few hundred feet behind them. Kind of glad I never from what I've read about some sightings.

Never had any humanoid encounters, but there a few time where my senses, just didn't add up. I've had one actual make sure it was there you can say. That is if it was real, I find it can be very over rated seeing them can be and yet maddeningly entertaining.
edit on 7-8-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yes. I hav3 once wh3n i was a child that was when it started, I would not call it contact thou I just woke up with my bedroom full of light screaming terrified. Another time I saw a ufo in Oklahoma that defied physics in the sky me and at least 3 other kids on a horse ranch. After that allot of lucid dreams some I would consider contact where some kind of experimental psychlogical experiment was conducted cause and effect stuff. Nothing since my age of 30 thou. Last contact happened while I was asleep during a wicked storm, my girlfriend at the time more or less witnessed the energy i n the bedroom when I awoke. I have pretty much gotten back to normal since then. I searched for answers for a few years on the internet and ended up settling for less and having a even lower standard for humanity during that time.. I have learned to just revel in life and never take your eyes off of those moments that are special or you will lose them...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Hybrids are here for a very long time. In the old day it used to be called changelings doublegangers or whatever . But i dont think it is an infiltration.... it's to stall our development.

My take on that is it that their main goal is it to keep society ignorant / control technological and scientific advancement. Reason might be that they are more afraid of us than we of them.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
An acquaintance of mine once told me that he did witness a very bright, strange object ascending from the floor to the sky in elevator-like verticality before his eyes when he was a kid.

He show me the place, it's a very densely populated urban spot.

I do believe him, but he's kind of a weirdness magnet and that's all I can write.

Those things are not to be trusted, though. They really don't mean well.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have witnessed several incidents that were unexplainable, mostly orbs at treetops or over a factory (could have been an electrical anomaly there). But one incident was much more that the rest, and it, among other things, brings me to conclude that these 'aliens' are demons.
When I was a teenager, two of my friends and I got some beer and went away from town to drink it. It was at night and we ended up in an old cemetery. The friend who was in the back had not paid attention to where we were going, he looks out the windows and after realizing where we were, he began whining about leaving. He had been here and seen 'things', but did not want to talk about what he had seen. Of course we figured 'ghosts', so after a few minutes we agreed that we would leave, but we all had to piss, so we all got out, stood right next to the car and peed. Well, I just happen to look up through the tall trees and through the openings, I could see lights, and I could see them through every opening in the canopy. Something huge was coming over the top of the whole cemetery. I said guys, look up. This set the one friend into a panic of I told you so's. Well get got in the car and sped away. My friend only told me what he had seen after about 25 years when I was back in town one day. He said he seen an 'alien of demon', ten feet away, so black and dark you could see no features but red glowing eyes.
I doubt aliens would travel between planets or galaxies to hang around an old cemetery waiting for someone to show up. My best guess is, someone performed some kind of ritual there, or someone very evil is buried there, and some portal is open. Anyway, IMO, aliens are demons. Do not communicate with or seek them out. Either ignore them or ask Jesus to remove them.
edit on 13-8-2017 by craterman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
I have witnessed several incidents that were unexplainable, mostly orbs at treetops or over a factory (could have been an electrical anomaly there). But one incident was much more that the rest, and it, among other things, brings me to conclude that these 'aliens' are demons.
When I was a teenager, two of my friends and I got some beer and went away from town to drink it. It was at night and we ended up in an old cemetery. The friend who was in the back had not paid attention to where we were going, he looks out the windows and after realizing where we were, he began whining about leaving. He had been here and seen 'things', but did not want to talk about what he had seen. Of course we figured 'ghosts', so after a few minutes we agreed that we would leave, but we all had to piss, so we all got out, stood right next to the car and peed. Well, I just happen to look up through the tall trees and through the openings, I could see lights, and I could see them through every opening in the canopy. Something huge was coming over the top of the whole cemetery. I said guys, look up. This set the one friend into a panic of I told you so's. Well get got in the car and sped away. My friend only told me what he had seen after about 25 years when I was back in town one day. He said he seen an 'alien of demon', ten feet away, so black and dark you could see no features but red glowing eyes.
I doubt aliens would travel between planets or galaxies to hang around an old cemetery waiting for someone to show up. My best guess is, someone performed some kind of ritual there, or someone very evil is buried there, and some portal is open. Anyway, IMO, aliens are demons. Do not communicate with or seek them out. Either ignore them or ask Jesus to remove them.

The way they seem to be infatuated by blood and death and known to be around scenarios reminiscent of drama and misery is rather telling.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I have experienced several UFO sightings and I have been approached after 1 and told to not talk about it. I however do not care about keeping my mouth shut because I am not afraid.

Well this warrants so many questions.

Spill it if you are not afraid.

A few good questions have already been asked concerning this warning after a sighting.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I have read and seen (on TV shows) that UFOs can be summoned! And that abductions can be ended by crying out in the name of Jesus. Kind of sums it up for me.

a reply to: ElZorro

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I hear voices that are intelligent and talk to me. For a while i was seeing ufos high up. One hovered above moving in wierd ways at the edge of the atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
hey guys. i saw one, dunno if it'd be considered contact, so i can usually sniff out if someone is faking or not.
anyway yes you can summon them. it was too dark to make out any details other than the out line. i was 'pulled' to lie down in my bed at a certain time. i heard a jingle like a copper hitting the ground multiple times. right then i looked out and saw it about the height of a 4 year old crouch down.

about 15 minutes later, well i stared for 5 minutes, just trying to be open to communication, but neither of us moved or did anything. i got someone to go out and check 10 minutes later and nothing was there. anyway 15 minutes later i tried to think in my head, maybe it could have been an animal, but the memory resurfaced and definitely a humanoid.

i felt it's spiritual energy a bit and it seemed about the same level as human. i went for a 2 hour walk because i was sure it was gonna annihilate me for getting a guy to go out and look for it as if we didn't care about it i just couldnt shake for 2 weeks that it might kill me but nothing happened. must be my primitive monkey mind, animal dna in me.

the vibe i got before it came, after i waved to its ship to come, is that there are thousands of different ET races on earth, all intermingling in slight ways.

and obviously humanity is a controlled race to appeal to higher ways

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have seen lots of UFOs, because I love them. They are so cool crafts, with high technology that evolved through millions of years.

I have seen Gray spacecrafts, (in the corner of my eye) I have to look carefully to spot one. They look like in the films. I have seen a Gray once, he/she was small as a kid. I also saw a Reptilian Warcraft, it was a cigar shaped UFO, at the size of a Jumbo jet but shorter. Very closely. It was gray and frightening. I also saw a creature called a "fighter jet" , it is a very fast insect, at th size an actual fighter jet and it travels in time. I also saw a creature called "skyscraper", at about 20 km long, with black colour, it was rod shaped. Now that was a big one. It genertes weather conditions, clouds and so on.

I know a little information about UFOs and aliens.

Anyone can contact aliens by thinking of it, so a specil person in not required to be in contact with aliens.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

hey spider mastermind i was just thinking about the size of my alien today (i'm previous commentor) and i was getting sick. i read on other stories that their alien encounter was also about 3 feet, same as mine. Is this really what 'grays' are??

I thought they would be much more telepathic, the one i encountered didn't seem overly. i heard there are 'worker' and 'higher' grays, maybe the higher ones are telepathic. it didn't seem very loving and it seemed inferior. it made me think there are thousands of different alien races on earth, but now i'm thinking the opposite, there is only like 3

this saddens me

also cause i believe in alien intervention- so it must have been from that

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

I instructed a Gray to arrive because I needed some help, that is actually personal. They solved my problem. He went into my locked room and I saw him for about 3 seconds.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join