It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If only you would have stopped bombing people via drones, I would have been happy with you the last 8 years. Nowadays we see what a desaster a polemic president can be.

You (and I) should most likely ignore the next postings, as they will be hate-fuled and filled with vile - you don't deserve that, and this board doesn't need them.

You did better than that.

Sincerely, ManfromEurope.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Happy birthday former POTUS Obama.

I hope you live forever .

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
All vampires live forever, no worries for Mr.Hussan

thanx for all the laughs and race bailing the last 8 years, we all respect each other so much more now!
edit on 8 040404 1717 by WUNK22 because: Spell

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
All vampires live forever, no worries for Mr.Hussan

thanx for all the laughs and race bailing the last 8 years, we all respect each other so much more now!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

The drone thing, the getting richer and richer, the way he handled Assad, ...
The Prize might have been premature. But he is a great showman, gosh did we almost all fall for him, that's charisma.
He made the world a little bit worse, we will always have that.

And I think a president should spend more time representing and handling international affairs and inter-political etc, making sure the people investigate in people who can get others invested into politics, that's really directly voted by the people, not? The Congress?
The successor and what you leave behind is your legacy.
Whoa. Free fall since the guy before Bush Jr.

edit on 4-8-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

From a spiritual point of view from the cosmos.You were a Leo as well as Bill Clinton and if it's one thing about Leos they are a sun sign and the cosmos respects the leo.You kept us under your paw with your head held high through all the hate and evilness, you shed no tears, you didn't start firing people just cause, you never called the poor the poor, you never put a woman down, you built bridges, not walls, you will go down in history as having the greatest witch hunt on a president ever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I hope he chokes with the cake.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

ya thanks obama for indefinite detention, life sentences without trial, evidence, or even charge. we didnt need those pesky rights anyway...

www.aclu.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I wish that he had to be on Obamacare with the rest of us poor suckers.

I also would like my rights back you doggyknobber.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
May the bluebird of happiness # on his head .

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I am sure his birthdays will be great going forward - another politician who got rich from being in office.
Public service certainly pays.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Thanks for spending my money like a drunken sailor, on what I haven't a clue. Happy B-day anyways. You did your job well puppet.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
May the bluebird of happiness # on his head .

You do realise that some people believe that having a bird (of whichever variety) # on your head is an omen of good fortune? Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Nothing hateful here, I just find it amusing that you think that (a) he's going to see this, or (b) you are treating him like a god and, in essence, speaking to him through a sort-of prayer (otherwise, why speak directly to him instead of in the third person?).

But, to each their own.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Tell that to 16-year-old me who had a seagull crap on my head the one time I got up the courage to talk to my crush during spring break.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Never wish someone something bad, it might fall back on you. Magic lesson 1.
May a huge bird sh1t on him.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Tell that to 16-year-old me who had a seagull crap on my head the one time I got up the courage to talk to my crush during spring break.

I'll raise you a Falcon, less than a year ago! I had just showered and went outside to smoke a cigarette with friends. They live in a 10 storey tower block which the Falcons frequent in the summer months. I didn't even get the chance to light my cigarette...and then I needed to shower again. I did feel "gifted" though....

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

glad that it wasn't an osprey in a full dive...that could pierce the skin!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Happy Birthday former President Barack Hussein Obama, may you continue to live in interesting times!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join