It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, no joke. I can see magnetic fields with my NAKED EYES.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

As difficult as entanglement is to believe, as well as understand, it is a well established property of quantum mechanics. And some physicists are suggesting that birds and other animals might be using the effect to see and navigate Earth's magnetic fields.

The process could work via light-triggered interactions on a chemical in bird’s eyes.

Light would excite two electrons on a molecule in the bird’s eye, switching one onto a second molecule, but the two would remain entangled even though they’re separated.

physicscentral.com - Migration via quantum mechanics.

This also ties in to dogstar23's cryptochrome. But the underlying ability lies in QM. Both are needed for a complete explanation of what-how birds (sea turtles, etc.) migrate.

edit on 3-8-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: fix url

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

go to the hospital NOW

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

That is a cool super power. Stay away from kryptonite just in case.

Definitely stay away from MRI scanners with an energy rating of 5000 Gauss or more (Earth's magnetic field is 0.5 Gauss).
Depending on the polarity, you could be sucked into the scanner or repelled straight out of the room.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: dogstar23

Yeah, that's kinda what it looks like. Like when heat on the pavement is distorting the air as it rises, but its really faint. There's really no other explanation IMO. Its not like I'm seeing Virtual Particles or anything like that. The human eye cant even see a bunch of atoms clumped together. It has to be related to air density.

I see exactly what you describe around people's heads when they are standing in front of a blank white wall. All I have to do is focus a few inches to the side of their head, but at the same distance. I once told someone about this, and had her try it on me, but she saw nothing and told me jokingly to get my eyes checked. I found it strange that she couldn't see this, because it is quite obvious to me. When I first discovered this, I thought I was seeing their aura, but I don't see any color. Later, I came across something called the Kirlian effect and wondered if it had anything to do with that. This was years ago, and I don't remember many details about it, but it was certainly interesting.

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HummaKavula

Yup. Very colorful and making them move in the direction you wanted. I've never lost seeing them, but would forget about them due to life and the stresses brought on by them. When I'm in tune with "whatever a person can be in tune with", they are strongest and appear more easily. I'll have to start paying more attention to them.
I'm glad you don't think I'm crazy. I was just curious if anyone else say this too.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Maybe you can see people's magnetic fields. After all, the human brain is an incredibly complicates bio-electric circuit.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Very cool man. And I was born and raised in Little Havana area of Miami.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

playing with some neodymium magnets, when I leaned in to focus, and suddenly realized that I am able to see what looks like very, very, fine steam-like particles moving between the attracting poles of the magnets. It kinda looks like steam rising from a cup of coffee when the light is passing through it. I have to focus really hard, but I'm definitely seeing something.

Yeah, well the air is full of dust particles, which carry charges, and which "scatter" light coming in from any light source.

Since the small particles in the air are always moving due to "Brownian Motion", they will form little random electric currents in the air, and any charged current moving in a magnetic field will be "deflected" and begin to move in some "pattern" due to the magnetic field itself having a "geometric pattern."

So, you should expect to see some pattern of moving particles between the magnets under the right set of circumstances.

To test the theory, about what you're actually seeing, you could "enhance" the effect by
1) increasing the number of dust particles in the air
2) arranging the light source so that it scatters off the dust particles more (like when the sun is setting, the dust in your room shows up more clearly; or like how the light through a barn window will illuminate the dust in the barn becaue of the angle of the light etc..)

With very strong magnets, it's not surprising that you "see something."

Thank you for the very constructive input and plausible hypothesis. I think a hand full of ATS members could learn from your example.

I think I'll try what you said, stiring up some dust and shining light into it. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I love Little Havana! 1973-78 I lived in Coral Gables...Alhambra Circle, Douglas Road area. Would go to Biscayne Bay/Villa Viscaya area thru Coconut Grove. Go to Key West almost every year now as well....

In fact? I think it was then in Coral Gables...with all the colors and corals and colored lights on mansions as I rode my bike around at night...that I 1st picked up the aura realization. What was beautiful flowers and colors in daylight and night? I started seeing them around people as well. 24/7. I had noticed it earlier in the 60's...but until I began meditating and practicing projections...I never realized it for what it was.

I also never talk about it much...because most folks dont understand or dont believe. I think you and I know different. In speaking with my mother...she informed me I come by it naturally as I previously explained. My great-grandfathers back to 1885 down south all had abilities quite varied. Thanks for the outlet!

Will be following here! Best...... M.S.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Suddenly a whole science and proof is disappeared?

The halo inside bird brains of ferrous metals (like a horse shoe) was x-rayed in migratory birds, theres a name for it, the halo of...?

They attenuate this directional compass the way we hold a compass. They did studies of birds placing them in boxes and moving magnetic fields around which the birds followed wth their heads.

I google this stuff now and its like friggin gone, or I'm stupid living in a parallel universe.

Quantum nothing, its metal in their heads, combined with like I said the sun, moon and stars, (some birds migrate at night) and experience passed on from generation to generation by senior birds (that lead the flights).

link to article

edit on 3-8-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Do the magnetic fields move fast and like to speed?

Just wondering.....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
One good scientific approach would be to separate the magnets inside an evacuated glass container (vacuum) and perform the same observation.

That would substantiate or negate any interaction with atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Definitely stay away from MRI scanners with an energy rating of 5000 Gauss or more (Earth's magnetic field is 0.5 Gauss). Depending on the polarity, you could be sucked into the scanner or repelled straight out of the room.

I think you kind of casually, albeit warningly, mentioned what could be a new insight for Space Flight.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

Have you recently been exposed to a glowing meteorite? Are you also starting to jump ever increasingly high? Can you lift a small car on your own yet?

That is actually a great idea. Being able to see magnetic fields, i.e. visually detect, is quite telling of one's observational skills.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I have been trying to find the source to no avail, but yes.

Humans have a natural compass that you can actually see. To demonstrate this just take a blank white sheet of paper (in decent lighting) and stare at the center for about a minute them move it closer or father. ..

You'll notice a faint blue&orange pattern in the center of your vision. This is a compass.

So it doesn't surprise me that you have a slightly more developed version.
Very cool

BTW good luck with your Unified Theory!

-Driver

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Z32Driver

I think this may just be the overloading of the cone photo receptor cells. They are responsible for color vision and function best in relatively bright light. Akin to staring at a bright object and turning out the lights, which also produces a blue/green ghost image.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

Obviously my eyes cant see subatomic particles, but as another member mentioned, perhaps the magnetic field is distorting the air density between two joining poles.

You don'r have to see subatomic particles to see magnetic fields. Birds have a protein called cryptochrome in their retinas that is sensitive to magnetic fields which they believe allows the brain to overlay magnetic fields over normal vision. This article suggest that the human equivalent protein (CRY2) might be sensitive to magnetic fields under blue light which is given off by more modern lighting systems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join