It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, no joke. I can see magnetic fields with my NAKED EYES.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I've been studying a lot on Classical Electromagnetic Theory, Quantum Field Theory, and Quantum Electro Dynamics, lately, and have been using the three to formulate a general set of principles as a precursor to a Grand Unified Theory.

So I was just sitting in my thinking chair, playing with some neodymium magnets, when I leaned in to focus, and suddenly realized that I am able to see what looks like very, very, fine steam-like particles moving between the attracting poles of the magnets. It kinda looks like steam rising from a cup of coffee when the light is passing through it. I have to focus really hard, but I'm definitely seeing something.

This is so freakn COOL!!!!!

Has anyone else noticed this?????????

Try it with some neodymium magnets. Mine are pretty small. Hold the attracting poles towards each other with about 1/4th inch gap in between. Then lean in about 5 inches away. Don't put them too close to your eyes. I don't know if they can cause damage. But if you focus, maybe you'll notice it too.

Let me know if you see the same thing.
edit on 3-8-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Maybe it is doing something to the iron in your blood warping your vision.
Doesn't sound safe to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
I've been studying a lot on Classical Electromagnetic Theory, Quantum Field Theory, and Quantum Electro Dynamics, lately, and have been using the three to formulate a general set of principles as a precursor to a Grand Unified Theory.

So I was just sitting in my thinking chair, playing with some neodymium magnets, when I leaned in to focus, and suddenly realized that I am able to see what looks like very, very, fine steam-like particles moving between the attracting poles of the magnets. It kinda looks like steam rising from a cup of coffee when the light is passing through it. I have to focus really hard, but I'm definitely seeing something.

This is so freakn COOL!!!!!

Has anyone else noticed this?????????

Try it with some neodymium magnets. Mine are pretty small. Hold the attracting poles towards each other with about 1/4th inch gap in between. Then lean in about 5 inches away. Don't put them too close to your eyes. I don't know if they can cause damage. But if you focus, maybe you'll notice it too.

Let me know if you see the same thing.

Your big mistake is wanting to do it and trying, if it's in you to open that specific door than it will open..stop being anxious, it will limit the response of the program that is trying to upload completely..let it load all the way and get back to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

That is a cool super power. Stay away from kryptonite just in case.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Have you recently been exposed to a glowing meteorite? Are you also starting to jump ever increasingly high? Can you lift a small car on your own yet?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Birds can use quantum mechanics to navigate so why not people seeing magnetic fields?!!

Figure out how to make money from it and retire!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Whatever "program" is being uploaded, it happens when I sleep. I see and experience these principles in my dreams, and in semi-wake states, then I remember them later. I read about them as I study. Its like I understand what I'm about to learn before I sit down and read a book or listen to the lecture. My subconscious mind is like 5 steps ahead of my conscious mind.

I was just looking at the magnets not really expecting to see anything, but then it actually happened. I wonder if I can develop the ability any further?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't neodymium metal slightly toxic?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Perhaps there's some mechanism at play which doesn't involve sending magnetic fields, but it's actually altering the density of air between the magnets? Like looking through different temperatures of air and getting the wavy vision effect?

Then there's This Discovery article about Cryptochrome which is worth a read!

I have a nerd-treaaure of neodybium magnets - I'll try this soon.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Whatever "program" is being uploaded, it happens when I sleep. I see and experience these principles in my dreams, and in semi-wake states, then I remember them later. I read about them as I study. Its like I understand what I'm about to learn before I sit down and read a book or listen to the lecture. My subconscious mind is like 5 steps ahead of my conscious mind.

I was just looking at the magnets not really expecting to see anything, but then it actually happened. I wonder if I can develop the ability any further?

Let me explain something very important to you.

Gifts are special, they are inherited in you from blood, an upload of DNA information passed through time and blood that didn't require looking something up.

Do not clog a particular program with other peoples programS...read from online and books and other sources.. always remember with gifts..'YOU ARE THE SOURCE'.

Start your own definition and pass it on through time you're the alpha and the omega ,good luck.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Yeah, that's kinda what it looks like. Like when heat on the pavement is distorting the air as it rises, but its really faint. There's really no other explanation IMO. Its not like I'm seeing Virtual Particles or anything like that. The human eye cant even see a bunch of atoms clumped together. It has to be related to air density.

edit on 3-8-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Maybe it is doing something to the iron in your blood warping your vision.
Doesn't sound safe to me.

The iron in your blood is not ferromagnetic.

It's fine. But, I do not believe he can 'see' the magnetic fields with his eyes.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I.... , lately, and have been using the three to formulate a general set of principles as a precursor to a Grand Unified Theory.

WHOA!!

Despite all that other text, you had me at Grand Unified Theory!

I'm impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA...Let me know how I can help. I have some ideas.

edit on 8/3/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

This i did not know ... damm

I had this whole idea for a supper hero comic with the bad guy riping iron out of peoples blood ... well i guess ill stick with speed and time minipulation powers

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

It actually is, BUT...it would take 1000 MRI's in series, or the like, to have an effect.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Right now, I'm just building principles. I have to learn linear algebra, calculus, and who knows what else before I can really start forming ideas that can compete with the leading theories.

I think science is supposed to be simple and elegant. A theory rich in truth should have a skeleton of principles, that can be filled in with math, and later tested via experimentation. Overly complicated theories are probably wrong IMO.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Einstein was never able to connect gravity to electromagnetism (as I'm sure you know). This was the last piece of the Grand Unified Force theory. Every one since has tried to prove him wrong, but he was right.

The biggest challenge was/is...time has a far more pronounced effect on gravity than any of the other forces. In other words, 'time' is a factor. Whereas, time, for the most part is irrelevant to the other forces of nature.

Einstein's Special Theory addressed time, but in a separate way.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I am able to see what looks like very, very, fine steam-like particles moving between the attracting poles of the magnets. It kinda looks like steam rising from a cup of coffee when the light is passing through it. I have to focus really hard, but I'm definitely seeing something.

This might be of Interest to you.

Can humans sense magnetic fields? The current consensus is that humans cannot sense magnetic fields. Birds can do it, as can bats, turtles, ants, mole rats, sharks, rays, and more. Recently, Czech scientists have suggested that foxes, cows and deer also have the same ability. But look at all the recent reviews in this field, and you’ll see very little mention of our own species. A decade ago, a German group showed that our vision is slightly more sensitive in some directions than in others, but the results have not caught on. It wasn’t always like this. In the 1980s, Robin Baker from the University of Manchester carried out a series of experiments which seemed to show that humans could sense magnetic fields. He took busloads of blindfolded volunteers on winding journeys for several kilometres before asking them to point their way back home. They did so more often than expected, and if they wore magnets on their heads, their accuracy dropped.

DIscover Magazine

edit on 3-8-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
It actually is, BUT...it would take 1000 MRI's in series, or the like, to have an effect.

Right. So if I only had 999 I'd be ok? Is 1000 the exact number of MRIs?

What is that based on, your statement that the iron in your blood is ferromagnetic? I cannot find an article stating that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join