It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a Conspiracy Theory that you feel may be true?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

No they figured out how to call or attract "it"/ them" if you will. And perhaps used EMP or a type of jamming device to make it materialize and become visible, all the more reason to do this in open area. No i dont think this was declaration of war (though we never know now) more or less just the U.S. trying to harvest advance technologies that they had heard about from the Nazi's. But this of course is all theory.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The only thing that I believe is true is the amount of information that is not shared and kept back from the public no matter what it is that we will never be told anything about life on the Moon, UFOs, extraterrestrials whether they exist or not the only thing is that any information about these subjects will always be kept away from us. and their poor excuse is because of our safety. RIGHT !

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It's absolutely true that the big drug companies are investing heavily in trying to keep medicinal marijuana legal in states that have voted for it, since they recognize a huge potential market in the event that the federal law changes. They'll just move in, come up with some new brand names, and negotiate some kind of peace with organized crime so that everybody can have a huge payday.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

The individual referred as Jesus is an Alien.

Thank you for a refreshing thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Whatever inhabits the moon, does not want us to return.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

The individual referred as Jesus is an Alien.

Thank you for a refreshing thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
5g is a military grade weapon meant for crowd dispersal and to act in concert with the flood of toxic metals they've inserted into our entire society, to control the public in various ways /on many levels. The evidence is overwhelming. It will also act in concert with smart meters and other tech. Buckle up the end game is here and Christ is returning most likely within 20 years.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Churchhousecreeper

Seems to be the same approach for the 95% of uncharted seas.
Perhaps once Humanity matures and respects itself more and learns to respect other life more and take care of this current habitat things will change.

I try to keep optimistic for the species of mankind.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 6/1/19 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I also feel like demonic forces are taking over every person in society now that isn't saved. It's like every one is losing their morals now. Summoning demons into their lives with various symbols on clothing /drugs/alcohol/even singing along to satanic songs. Is there even any real humans left that at least try to hold onto morality on a daily basis ? I feel like we are few and far between now. Invasion of the body snatchers , no one is real anymore, fakes everywhere....

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRealSolarPanel

Sounds like the prototype for the ELF, VLF & LF waves used in the supposed project blue beam.

Very interesting

Computers will coordinate the satellites and software already in place will run the sky show. Holographic images are based on nearly identical signals combining to produce an image or hologram with deep perspective which is equally applicable to acoustic ELF, VLF and LF waves and optical phenomena. Specifically, the show will consist of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to the specific national, regional religion. Not a single area will be excluded. With computer animation and sounds appearing to emanate from the very depths of space, astonished ardent followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned messiahs in convincing lifelike reality.

Artificial Thought & Communication
The advancement of techniques propel us toward the third step in the Blue Beam Project that goes along with the telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication where ELF, VLF and LF waves will reach each person from within his or her own mind, convincing each of them that their own god is speaking to them from the very depths of their own soul. Such rays from satellites are fed from the memories of computers that have stored massive data about every human on earth, and their languages. The rays will then interlace with their natural thinking to form what we call diffuse artificial thought.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRealSolarPanel

This is why it is a must to gain Spiritual strength to reject the possible transmigrated paranormal energy that may be seeping through here as more ignorance is generated abroad. Sometimes I think a very big war with the most casualties generated globally will help unlock the door which may then turn to a paranormal floodgate...

Stay strong spiritually to enhance your conscious third eye vision as best possible to see the deception and to avoid being tricked into further deception.

Many have the free will to reject or accept the ignorance projected, but if the individual gives their mental power to another to lead them astray they have basically forfeited free will given to them by FATHER.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The moon is artifical and a base.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ronjer
Hmmmm....I think this one rings pretty true

Well it's a well know fact, sonny Jim, that there's a group of the five wealthiest people in the world known as the pentaverate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers. And meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion known as, the Meadows.

So who's in this pentaverate?

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettes, The Rothchilds and Col. Sanders before he went tets up. Oh, I hated the Col. with his wee beady eyes, and that smug look on his face, Oh your gonna buy my chicken, Oohh.

Dad, how can you hate, the Col.?

Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly, smartass!

So I Married an Axe Murder. One of my favorite movies...lolol

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
That David Kelly's death was NOT suicide. He was the British Iraq weapons inspector who said there were no WMDs in Iraq, was found dead in woods claimed by Govt to be suicide, but inquest into his death was never properly completed, thanks to pressure from Tony Blair's Labour Government.

That Dominique Strauss-Kahn was railroaded out of the IMF with a bogus sex assault claim so that IMF could pass Greece bailout that they didn't qualify for and that he rallied against, and that needed a unanimous vote to pass. Also, he was forced out of the race to be President of France

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I think this is true. Not mine, I just copied and pasted.

The 5 unspoken secrets of society.

"Take a look at American society. Nice people who always smile and seem happy. Such a beautiful first impression, but this is just the surface.

Want to delve into the secret world that lies beyond that exterior?

Read on…

1.original sin

They always think they're better than you. You probably think you’re better than someone. People are so full of themselves. They think they’re higher class, more stylish, smarter, better thinkers and always right – unlike “common people”.

2. Zero self esteem

I’m not sure what our parents did to us growing up, but obviously there is a major problem when it comes to self-confidence. Even though we try to seem very confident (see point #1), everything we do suggests otherwise. It’s very evident in how men get so insecure about their manhood, how girls need constant confirmation about their beauty and how faux, filtered selves and lives have recently emerged on social networking websites

3. Bullying

It’s not exclusive to kids – adults, too, bully each other on daily basis. Considering the previous points, bullies are a natural outcome. They have difficulty with their own self-esteem, so they tend to want to prove that they’re “better” by insisting on intimidating/hurting/abusing their weaker victims just to end up feeling a fake sense of domination.

4. Mastering fake happiness

We don’t know real happiness. We’d rather pretend we’re happy. We might fake smile to get even with someone or just to avoid anyone judging us . People don’t like what they study or do for living, not to mention that most married couples are miserable and do nothing about it (and are encouraged to stay miserable in marriage because “that’s the way it’s supposed to be”). Ask a person what happiness is to them and they will connect it to events – a football match, a wedding or a political happening.

5. Mental illness

Denial IS a river and it runs in our veins. We’ve been collecting our mental illnesses – which, btw, affect all of us in some way or another with no exception, whatsoever. And we refuse to address the elephant in the room, because...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
One that I didn't see mentioned but I absolutely believe is that there is some weird crap going on at Denver international airport. From the massive buildings that were built and buried, to the tunnels, creepy murals, Masonic stuff, gargoyles, swastika shaped runways, and the demon horse, something isn't right.

Many believe it will be the location of the next capitol of the USA. Some think there are aliens there. Who knows. Definitely a weird rabbit hole to go down.

Then the usual.

1. Don't think we went to the moon with a computer that had the power of a calculator.

2. JFK was killed. Oswald was a pasty.

3. Marilyn Monroe was killed.

4. Aliens exist. Of course they exist. The earth is like a speck of sand in the Sahara desert when it comes to planets in the universe. To think we are alone is naive and ignorant.

5. 9/11. Total inside job.

6. I believe in Bigfoot. Too many people have seen it. Hunters, native Americans, policemen....

7. Skinwalker ranch being a site of some seriously messed up crap.

8. Mothman. Not the whole Bridge collapse being tied to it though. I think that was an awful coincidence. I think Mothman was some kind of rogue alien. Too many sightings, people seeing the men in black show up afterwards questioning people.

9. Human cloning has already been happening for a long time. It would be dumb to think otherwise. You can even pay to clone your pet now.

10. Suppression of cures by big pharma.

11. Suppression of other energy/fuels by big oil.

Bonus. If you haven't read about the Georgia guide stones they are pretty creepy.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The famous physicist Stephen Hawking died long before his official death last year, and was replaced with a double who impersonated him for 20 years.

Go look at the pictures on this website. Some time between the 1970's and the 1990's his hair switches from graying black to graying blond and his teeth improve. He actually looks younger and healthier in the 90's than he did twenty years earlier. I think its pretty obvious they replaced him. They got away with it because back then people didn't have computers and couldn't compare images across the years like we can today.
edit on 25-6-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

I agree wholeheartedly

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I am absolutely shocked, umm, not really...……..

I have taken the time to read all the "Conspiracies", and ya know a great many of them, are true. After 40+ years of researching, yea, many of them!!!

I believe a couple of things outside the box, and am quite shocked no one has brought them up.

First, I believe the Richat Structure is in fact the City of Atlantis. Way tooo much evidence to support it. What that translates to is a highly advanced Society existed in ancient times. Which leads to the second thing I am quite convinced of.

The Earth, is hollow (all planets), and occupied by the descendants of those Ancient powers that created Atlantis. They were told to keep their existence a secret from us for a few reasons. Power, shame, greed, fear, and as protectors of all the animal life that exists there. They view themselves as superior to us as being direct descendants to those "Gods" who created them.

But to be honest they are starting to reconsider who and what they really are, and who and what we really are. We are in fact a family that has been separated for not so good reasons. I pray the family reunion is not too distant.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
We are in fact a family that has been separated for not so good reasons. I pray the family reunion is not too distant.

beautiful vision. It would be nice to learn of all of our differences and similarities...
Also the hollow planets and or moons makes sense. I wonder if that applies to inactive and active stars aswell

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join